Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm
Hello! Welcome to my plot thread. The soq in the next post are the ones I'm actively trying to rp. I will definitely be adding to them as I think of more plots for more of my soquili.

So, it's been a while since I was active around here. I am trying to get back into a routine of tagging people once a week at minimum. If I go more than a week without tagging you please poke me! If I have an rp we were working on and you would like to continue, please let me know. I highly prefer AIM rp to thread/guild rp, because I can knock out responses faster and it's a lot harder for my brain to read a thing and then forget about it when we are actively chatting. My s/n is spoof2468chan.

Please quote me for my attention in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 pm
. razz riorities!:.

User Image

Name: Aryon
Temper/Personality: Protective
History/Plots:
Aryon is currently wandering about with amnesia. He met his lifemate some winters ago, and they became best friends as she taught him to fight and survive by himself. He took a fall from a cliff and got knocked in the head, which scrambled his noggin a bit to where he couldn't remember his old love. In the process of looking for her, he fell for his best friend Ellette. At one point they got into a bit of trouble and he took another knock to the head, got sick, and in his delirium wandered off. As he stumbled around he took yet another fall and this was the final straw, and how he ended up with amnesia. Now he can't remember anything other than a vague feeling like he was looking for something or someone, and he wanders around trying to find answers or someone he knew in the past.

Currently looking for:
  • mystic type soq who could give him advice or concoct a 'cure' for his amnesia - maybe send him out on a quest for ingredients or something?
  • family members he either hasn't seen in a while (we can come up with some kind of back plots for this) or else just soq who kind of look like his mother or grandmother to jog his memory
  • wolves, familiars or skinwalkers or just a random encounter with wild wolves could help to jog his memories
  • Fight! - he will either get into a fight with someone or stumble upon a fight and react to it, it would be the first fight since he lost his memories and since he is trained to fight he would probably be shocked that he knows how.
  • soq in need of help or just a new friend - since he'll be wandering about hoping for anything to jog his memory.

User Image
Name: Mnemosyne (Nemo)
Temper/Personality: Empathic
History/Plots: She came to the Kawani lands with her sisters in search of their herd matriarch and also because the group of them heard about the Great Fire and wanted to help. Now that they are staying, they are looking for apprentices to share their healing knowledge with and offer their services in mare and foal specialized care.

• I'd like her to just meet some people so I can get her personality down, first and foremost
  • An apprentice! Someone is seeking knowledge of the healing ways and she offers her services. Nemo is specialized in aroma therapies, and herb lore with a lesser amount of knowledge of crystal therapy as well.
  • Emergency! Perhaps a pregnant mare or foal falls ill, or something along those lines, and Nemo has to use her skills to help.
  • Pyreflies - Nemo believes the little lights that dance around her at night are souls of those who have not moved on. She believes this because the first one started after a patient of hers died. Someone who is curious about the lights - maybe some kind of discussion about the afterlife?
  • CYO - If you think Nemo would fit into one of your plots please let me know! I want to get all kinds of rp for this lovely girl. C:

User Image
Name: Praskovia (Prasha)
Temper/Personality: Prudent
History/Plots: She left her family at a young age kind of by accident. She wandered off one day as a foal and was discovered by a feral bear which chased her through the woods until she jumped into a river to escape. She nearly drowned and when she came to she didn't know where she was or what to do next...Prasha is a somewhat shy character at present. She is very self conscious of her appearance and so tries to keep out of sight.

• Family! I am looking for someone to have raised her! This can be a 'found' rp, or we can just plot. I'm not opposed to rping her as a foal for a while.
  • Unusual - someone to make comments about her tentacles and overall appearance either positive or negative.
  • Found! - later on I would not be opposed to her family finding her.
  • Jeepers Creepers - I'm trying to think of some reason she has a necklace made of eyes...suggestions? I'm thinking they might be glass eyes or else they would shrivel up...why does she have a bunch of glass eyes on a string??
  • A trade - Since she's still young, I want her to develop an interest in things - perhaps she makes jewelry and that is why she has a necklace of glass eyes? Haha - the tentacles are quite dexterous so she can use them to make things. I would like her to apprentice under someone.

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:24 pm
Reserved for non-priority  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:25 pm
One more reserve just in case~  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:42 pm
Open~ *cuts ribbon*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:11 pm
doop doop doop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-steals all the ponies-

MWAH HAH

You!
Arrrpee with meeeeee!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items