Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Gracian's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 pm
Gracian's Flat

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Located in London is a two bedroom, one bathroom courtyard flat owned by Grace Mitchell and her boyfriend Avian Lovette. Originally owned by her cousin, Grace was given the flat after she moved out. It took less then a year to ask Avian if he'd be interested in moving in. Entering the flat from the kitchen it is recently updated and connected right off the living space. The living area has a couch and coffee table along with a nice view. In this space there is even a place for a small dining table if guests come over. The bedrooms and bathroom are off the rest of the house. One bedroom the two use and the other Grace figured Avian could use.

User ImagexxxUser Image
xxxxx Kitchen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Living Room

User ImageUser Image
Bathroom

User Image
Bedroom

*The second bedroom is used for Avian's personal music.*

Ways To Get In Touch

✓ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✗ Floo Network
                                ✗ Apparition

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:24 pm
Where Am I Now?

User Image x User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell: Home / Work / Out
Avian Zechariah Lovette: Home / Work / Out

Click pictures for profiles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:46 pm
Home Information!

Relations:
The Clarisse & Mitchell Family (Through Grace)
The Lovette Family (Through Avian)

History: The flat once owned by Chloe is now rented by Grace and her boyfriend Avian.

- They've been dating since their sixth year (2033 - 2034).
- The two went under the radar due to Avian being in an arranged marriage with Sera Avery at the time.
- Grace moved in a year before Chloe got married (2038 ).
- She asked Avian to move in at her cousin's wedding (2039).

- Grace was sorted into Ravenclaw in 2028.
- She also played Chaser mostly reserve since her third year and a member of the music club since her fifth year.
- She's now a potioneer working with her sister Mira.

- Avian was sorted into Ravenclaw in 2029.
- He was captain of the music club since his fifth year.
- He's a musician and is an assistant at Lilting Lyre Shop.

Pet(s):

User Image
tab //Specs the Owl
tab /Owned by Grace  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff ~ Healer
Half-blood ~ Single Mother

Enid Clarisse née Brewster
Future Hogwarts Student
Half-blood ~ Adopted

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

Chloe got the letter written to Enid a few weeks into living with her. The young girl seemed unsure about how things were going. Though, how bad could Chloe be at looking after a young kid? Carrying the letter in her hand, the brunette walked over to young girl who was watching Whiskers sleep. He was sleeping a lot lately. It made her wonder if something was wrong with the feline. She hoped not although he was an old cat. He'd been with her since starting school and that was thirteen years ago.

"Enid you got a letter." Chloe told the girl holding it out to her. The girl looked up at her before pushing herself up off the floor and reached out for the letter. Handing it to her she watched the girl examine it. "Who's it from...?" Enid asked quietly looking up at Chloe with curiosity. "I believe it's from Steffi and Luke. Want me to help open it?" She asked sitting on the couch next to the girl. Enid shook her head before breaking her way into the letter. Opening it the girl looked it over as if she were reading it.

Looking up at Chloe after some time, Enid held the letter up to her. "Can you read it for me...?" She asked quietly as the former Hufflepuff to it from her. Giving her a nod, Chloe watched Enid climb onto the couch next to her. "It says, you are cordially invited to the wedding of Steffi Theresia and Luke Nalson-Lillantine. To be celebrated on December 23rd, 2032." She read to the girl. Looking at her expression, Chloe wondered what was going through the young one's head.

"Would you like to go?" Chloe finally asked after a moment of silence between the two. "Why...?" Enid questioned cocking her head to the side in confusion. "Well, it might be fun and Steffi did look after you when you were at Wool's." The brunette tried to reason without showing her shock at the question. "I only knew her for a few months..." The dark haired girl replied looking back to the Whiskers for a moment. "But you did know her..." Chloe repeated bending over to see the look on the girl's face. "I guess so..." Enid agreed only a bit before going into deep thought.

"Alright, I'll go... just to be nice..."

Chloe

Wearing: Casual Jeans and Shirt
_________

Enid

Wearing: Coveralls
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff ~ Healer
Half-blood ~ Mother

❤ Dating Samuel Lambert ❤
Enid Clarisse née Brewster
Future Hogwarts Student
Half-blood ~ Adopted

User ImageUser Image

After speaking with Sam, Chloe decided not to leave him hanging. If he was to ask her that anticipated question it might be a good idea to know if Enid would be okay with at least the idea of her getting married. It took a few weeks before the former Hufflepuff figured out how she was even going to go about asking.

Enid had just finished getting into her pajamas and brushing her teeth before coming to sit down on the couch. Her mom had said she would give her pigtails after she was done, not that she needed help with them. However, she had to give her something every once in a while. Brushing her daughter’s hair, Chloe took a breath. “Enid, I need to ask your thoughts on something.” She said breaking the silence between them. “What is it?” Enid asked looking up as if trying to look behind her.

“If Sam and I were to get married would you be alright with that?” Chloe asked her voice sounding a little unsure about if she asked the question like she should have. Enid took no time at all to answer her mom’s question with a question of her own. “Did he ask you to marry him?” The brunette shook her head. “No, we were just discussing it.” She answered as she parted the young girl’s hair. “Well… He makes you happy right?” Enid asked sounding pretty sure of the answer. “Yes, I suppose he does.” She answered putting one half in a tail before going onto the other.

“Well if he was to ask you properly and you were to get married, that would make Sam my stepfather and Colten my stepbrother.” Enid surmised as Chloe finished her hair. “So, I’d be alright with that.” She told her looking back. “Colten and I are already good friends.” She added as if knowing where her mom’s thoughts were headed. “You sure…?” Chloe asked. “Yes mum, I’m sure. And I’m sure Colton would be alright with it too.” She assured her.

“Okay sweetie, thanks for the talk. Want me to tuck you in?” Chloe told her with a smile. “You’re welcome mum. That’s okay I’ve got it. Good night.” Enid replied back with a small smile. “Alright, good night. Love you.” She said giving her a kiss on the forehead. “Love you too.” She said before heading off to bed.

Chloe

Wearing: Comfy Casual
                                              _________

Enid

Wearing: Pajamas
                                              _________

With: Each other
                                              OOC: ---

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Grace has been delighted when she found out she and Avian were expecting their first child. She’d told everyone about it. Aside from the morning sickness everything was going smoothly. She thought everything would continue to do so until she awoke in pain. A lot of pain… It took Grace a moment to realize that she wasn’t dreaming it. She was very much awake and it hurt. “Avian!” She said slightly louder than she had intended. He was right beside her after all. “What’s wrong?” He asked her. “I need you to call Leo now.” She answered wincing as clenched the bed.

Before she knew it, Leo was by her side with David. “Everything’s going to be alright Grace. You’re going to be fine.” The former Gryffindor assured her. Despite her fears that they weren’t going to be. Looking to David Leo hoped she was right and not very wrong. “Don’t worry Leo.” He told her. Leo shook her head. “I’m not…” Though he knew very well that she was lying.

Leaving David to help her sister, Leo prayed for good news. However, it was fair from good when it was all said and done. “There was a complication.” He explained before pausing. “There was nothing that could be done.” Grace’s hearing seemed to fizzle out by then. The muffled sounds of David mentioning their baby didn’t make it bounced off her ears. It barely registered in her mind as held onto Avian’s hand. The expression on Avian’s face said it hadn’t sunk in either. It wasn’t until she felt the tires well up in her eyes that it hit her. Hugging Avian Grace cried. Truthfully, she couldn’t say how long she cried for that night.

The days that followed were no better. As Grace remained home to recover from the miscarriage. With the free time her mind wondered continually asking the same question, why. Why did it happen? Why her? Was it something she did? Could she have done something different? Despite David saying there was nothing that could be done she just couldn’t believe it. It had to be her. Those thoughts soon made her wonder if Avian felt the same way she did. Did he believe she was responsible? Why wouldn’t he? It made perfect sense.

Avian started to realize that Grace wasn’t bouncing back from their lose. He wasn’t handling it well either, so he didn’t blame her. The question of how or why kept floating around his head. His only means of dealing with it was through music. Grace didn’t want to talk about it nor was she eating. Most days she just lay in bed and sleep the day away. Even Avian knew something was very wrong.

The only answer Avian had was Grace’s sister Leo. If anything, she could help. Leo was quick to drop everything in order to get to her sister. She was clearly depressed and rightly so given the circumstances. She couldn’t have her little sister not eating though. It wasn’t good for her. “Hey Gracie, I hear you aren’t eating.” Leonette greeted her sister who was wrapped up by blankets in bed. “Hi Leo…” She mumbled. She didn’t want to admit that anything was going on. “Avian let me in. He’s worried about you. We all are.” Leo told her as she sat on the edge of the bed. “He probably blames me too.” Grace replied.

Leonette blinked in surprise. Where did that come from? She had a pretty good idea but still. “Blame you? He doesn’t blame you. He loves you.” She told her little sister. “I love him too… but he does… or at least he should.” Grace replied, finding herself staring at the wall. “I’m the reason…” She went on before Leo cut her off. “No, you aren’t. Gracie, what happened to your unborn child was not your fault. It is no more your fault as it is anyone elses. These things happen. Like when we lost mum. It wasn’t anyone’s fault just like it isn’t now.” Leonette didn’t want to hear her sister blaming herself for something that couldn’t have been her own doing.

Grace sat there for some time. Her eyes glazed over. The need to cry was there but she’d cried so much lately she didn’t think she had anymore left in her. Perhaps Leo was right. Maybe it wasn’t anyone’s fault, but it still hurt. The pain felt like it was never going to go away. A part of her was missing and she was never going to get it back. “It hurts Leo…” Grace said small tears falling down her face. “I know Grace… But you will get through this. Talk to Avian. You need him and he needs you too.” Grace nodded as she held onto her sister. Leo wrapped her arms around Grace. She had no idea what it was like to lose a child, but she knew what the though of losing one felt like. That alone made her realize that Grace needed help. If she wasn’t willing to talk to Avian about it right now, she needed to talk to someone. Hopefully she would.

With: Avian, Leo & David A.

OOC: Finally getting this plot done. Sorry for the feels.

User Image  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash