Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:37 am
Kyrieko

Sorry, life became overwhelming and I had to vanish for a bit. If you're still interested in the plot I am, if not I understand since I mean, I did vanish.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko

Sorry, life became overwhelming and I had to vanish for a bit. If you're still interested in the plot I am, if not I understand since I mean, I did vanish.

Hey Ishie! Glad to have you back and roaming about 8D

Awe, don't worry, it happens. We all get busy at some point x3; <3
I am actually still interested in the plot! Nef hasn't had much luck with anything romantic period. And I still think that Zeb would be a good fit because of their personalities!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 pm
Kyrieko
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko

I am actually still interested in the plot! Nef hasn't had much luck with anything romantic period. And I still think that Zeb would be a good fit because of their personalities!

Awesome. It might take a couple of days since I'm getting ready to leave for work and then have friend stuff tomorrow and Tuesday, but next time I'm on AIM I'll add you and we can talk them over and plots 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko
Ishtanballa
Kyrieko

Awesome. It might take a couple of days since I'm getting ready to leave for work and then have friend stuff tomorrow and Tuesday, but next time I'm on AIM I'll add you and we can talk them over and plots 8D

Sounds perfect to me! I'm usually on in the evenings after work so if you add me/I don't respond right away, I definitely will once I'm home :3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm
~You're Gonna Love Me~
Offering: User Image
Interested In: Lenore
Personality: Flidais is a quiet soul, patient and even-tempered.Overall, Flidais is a proper-mannered, traditional mare and speaks in words of wisdom dotted with riddles that offer advice or life-lessons. There's an air of mystery about her and the things she does, tending to the trees and world around her with great diligence. She has a deep connection with nature and keeps to old traditions that involve the greater powers of the land. She has a deep respect for the natural world and pays her respects to the deities and spirits that reside in the the trees, the rivers, and all things in-between.
Plots: Gal pals. I'd like for Flidais to have some friends and I feel like she and Lenore may be able to work out a good friendship.
Alright With Backplots? Yes~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:30 am
~You're Gonna Love Me~
Offering:
User Image
(Don't have her cert as of yet. -w-; )
Interested In: Tallak
Personality: Ciris (As she goes by her second name since her first is almost unpronounceable in her mind.) Is a mild and quiet type most of the time, but her flair for mischief that turns sinister if one were to cross her causes many to take pause.
She's a bit insecure as far as hippogryphs are concerned, being a half-breed or less meant that her flock wasn't exactly nice about her 'breeding'.
Plots: First and foremost a smuggling job where Ciris gets herself smuggled out of her flock's territory in order to avoid some sort of event. Could be a marriage, could be slavery, etc, not sure which I'd go with for her yet, but that's a background sort of thing to figure out.

Secondly if the smuggling ends well (It likely should) Perhaps having them run into one another again, Ciris a strong believer in fated encounters taking it to mean something is destined between them. Could be a romance or a rejection plot. ^w^

Alright With Backplots? Yes. Always.

*skitters to hide under a rock elsewhere*  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:17 am
Rinial Sisterdragon

Oh my, that certainly sound like it could be fun!
Do you be chance have AIM?

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Maker yes, Lenore needs lady friends badly. She weeps in my head because she's surrounded by boys. She needs gossip and hair days!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 am
Ishtanballa

Flidais going to the be kind of friend who lets Lenore rant and get whatever frustration she needs to out of her system and then offer quiet words to help soothe her. v u v; Flidais is very much the type of woman who is easy to talk to, though she doesn't talk much about herself.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:27 am
Ishtanballa
Rinial Sisterdragon

Oh my, that certainly sound like it could be fun!
Do you be chance have AIM?

Yus (though I won't be available on that till I get home. >.> wink
Offers a neat little listy of her contact info!

Yahoo: rinial
AIM: nightshade1040
Skype: kjnighshade1040 (I sometimes pop on this one when I'm at lunch on work days.)

(In case you have any other messengers you want to add me to as well. ^w^)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:56 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

I added you on AIM, couldn't find you on Skype.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Ishtanballa

Flidais going to the be kind of friend who lets Lenore rant and get whatever frustration she needs to out of her system and then offer quiet words to help soothe her. v u v; Flidais is very much the type of woman who is easy to talk to, though she doesn't talk much about herself.

Something probably perfect for Lenore since sadly she's one of those people that loves to talk about herself. But her muse is very excited at the prospect of a female companion.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:00 pm
Ishtanballa

Something probably perfect for Lenore since sadly she's one of those people that loves to talk about herself. But her muse is very excited at the prospect of a female companion.

Yay~ I'm excited to have Flidais make some friends yum_puddi
If you want, you can add my AIM or skype! c: I feel like it's easier to talk about spontaneous plot points through them xD

AIM: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 pm
Ishtanballa
Rinial Sisterdragon

I added you on AIM, couldn't find you on Skype.
Ah, the kjnightshade1040 may come up as Dyzforia. (That's my gamer tag. You can ping me your skype via pm if you like, then I can track you down that way. ^w^ And maybe ping me a message via AIM. I sometimes have trouble with it behaving itself. -w-;; wink  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:20 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

I have added you both to both. I'm on AIM more than Skype, but yes. xD
Sorry for the delay, I've been lurking mostly due to school projects. But I got one done tonight >w>  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff