Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
Looking!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:36 am
PM me if you're interested. I'm 16 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 am
what if i dont wanna pm :]  

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:13 am
Cumbodian

Haha hey, that works too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:18 am
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

Ha, well hi there my names Kein!~ How're ya?  

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:18 am
Cumbodian

How has your day been? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:24 am
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

Oops, responded again before reading. I feel awesome today! Baking ALL the pastries, haha. I decided to start a bake sale to raise money for the local food pantry (excuse to survive on strawberry shortcakes for the rest of this week).  

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:46 am
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

Oops, responded again before reading. I feel awesome today! Baking ALL the pastries, haha. I decided to start a bake sale to raise money for the local food pantry (excuse to survive on strawberry shortcakes for the rest of this week).
surprised I have never tried strawberry shortcakes at all. I cannot bake...Should teach me o __ o but I'd probably burn everything....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:04 am
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

surprised I have never tried strawberry shortcakes at all. I cannot bake...Should teach me o __ o but I'd probably burn everything....

Uhhhhm, not sure if Azalia-style baking should be your first endeavor if you value your life sweatdrop
I accidentally put a non-pyrex glass in the oven today, molten glass looks really pretty!

Side note- Totally stalked your prof 3nodding
You're dual credit too?  

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:39 am
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

Uhhhhm, not sure if Azalia-style baking should be your first endeavor if you value your life sweatdrop
I accidentally put a non-pyrex glass in the oven today, molten glass looks really pretty!

You're dual credit too?

Is like Azalia-style a pro baking style? Your a pro baker ;o???

Also Your a dual credit? ::OOO  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:27 am
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

You're dual credit too?

Yerps, what is your intended major?
SHhh, you can't let the others know of my baking abilities, the shortcakes will get angry  

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:15 pm
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

You're dual credit too?

SHhh, you can't let the others know of my baking abilities, the shortcakes will get angry

Well...I'm undecided...
*claps* teach me how to bake.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 pm
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian
Madame Manic
Cumbodian

You're dual credit too?

Well...I'm undecided...
*claps* teach me how to bake.

Teach me how to draw first! Seriously, your drawings are great crying . I can play violin, write (strangely enough I love essays in school...), and program along with a bunch of other things...BUT I COULD NEVER DRAW TO SAVE MY LIFE gonk

Also, It's totally okay if you're undecided, we are young for college xD. If anything, you have until you finish all of your general classes to take the plunge . I have decided on Micro Biology and a minor of English because I love microbio and would love to continue English alongside it. Research papers are very hard to churn out if you don't have a solid and ever-widening understanding of English, so I like to work on essays a lot in order to create more cohesive and concise research.  

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

Illkemi

Lonely Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm
I read a little today. Life goal reached. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:07 pm
Madame Manic
Teach me how to draw first! Seriously, your drawings are great crying . I can play violin, write (strangely enough I love essays in school...), and program along with a bunch of other things...BUT I COULD NEVER DRAW TO SAVE MY LIFE gonk

Also, It's totally okay if you're undecided, we are young for college xD. If anything, you have until you finish all of your general classes to take the plunge . I have decided on Micro Biology and a minor of English because I love microbio and would love to continue English alongside it. Research papers are very hard to churn out if you don't have a solid and ever-widening understanding of English, so I like to work on essays a lot in order to create more cohesive and concise research.

I can't really draw xD so I decided to take an art school called Saturday High to work on my art skills @___@ I want to take animations and comics classes.
Hm well i just know I want to do stuff with a lot of writing and law and politics when I'm older but I don't know what I want to do...  

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces