Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

I haven't been around in soq for a while and I never really got around to developing Njia, but it's still something I really wanna do. <3

She's the angeni of herds and takes her job sorta seriously. Spending her times migrating from one herd to the next, she's not in one spot for very long. While she likes to think that she exists to act as a neutral party during inter-herd politics as well as a secondary protector in dangerous times, she's hardly found in the latter thanks to her fearful nature around violence at all.

Right now though I'd like for her to make allies, friends and bonds within any herd that's willing to let her visit in hopes of fleshing her out enough for her to eventually make her own herd. If you're interested in the potential future herd, it'll be more like a natural herd would be, consisting of naturally colored soquili (this is subject to exceptions, like mates, children, etc) and would be more of a place of healing and close bonds, probably some learning and trade too, but it wouldn't be anything over the top or complex. c: Just a chill place that could be a stepping stone for some in plots or something else.

I'm also looking for someone to teach her how to fight. A pacifist by nature (hurray for being an angeni), Njia has an arch-enemy in a purewalker named Skoll who is responsible for the destruction of the first herd she was a part of and is part of a much larger plot with her. The soq teaching her would need to be extremely patient with her. Be prepared for some emotional stuff too. She failed her first herd, she doesn't want to fail again.

Beside that, I'm definitely open for other ideas, including a possible fling or temporary mate so long as they don't result in foals. She has a LM planned and I want to save all of her slots for him.

If you're interested in having Njia meet your soq or a herd, hit me up! You're always welcome to post here, PM me, IM on AIM @ nnrgh or even Skype (PM me for that).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:36 am
Quaji

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24720107

The Kateri herd would welcome her  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen