Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
22/F/Bisexual

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 pm
            I'm making this short and sweet.

I'm a 22 year old bisexual female who is looking to make new friends and possibly find a romantic relationship. I do have a leaning preference for women but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? ^~^;; I don't mind casual hookups if it's mutual and discussed that it is what it is. I'm a hopeless romantic. That said, if we do hit it off, don't be surprised if I put a lot of effort into wooing you or even write you something silly. I've done it before. I've also done this for friends too though not as sappy and dorky.

I'm not new to long-distance and online relationships, and it's helped me gain a lot of patience and understanding that other people have lives. I like writing and I'm in the process of planning out a novel. I really enjoy roleplaying and the character creation process. If you want to rp with me, just hit me up! I love anime, though I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan. I am also pretty open-minded towards a lot of things so don't be afraid to start a conversation. All I ask is if you're open-minded as well. :3

If you're interested and want to know more about me, pm me! I have a skype and google hangouts for chatting too.

*Note: Please, please, please be at least 18 if you come to me seeking a romantic relationship.

Me:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 am
bump  

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500

dax corsiar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:35 am
I'm here. I'm not looking for a relationship but I am looking for fun. O: