Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:25 pm
Hi there! Welcome to my plot thread! :3

-I am very rusty at RP, I love plotting and story telling, but sometimes my brain spazzes out and I reply slowly, with that said. I am very much open to RP! (AKA forgive any short/late responses lmao)

-Feel free to post here! But PMs/AIM are also great ways to get my attention!
AIM: RitaBaneIV

-I'm very understanding about change of plans/deciding to not go through with a plot! Just keep me posted. heart

-These are not all of my soq, if you're interested in someone else, feel free to PM me and we can discuss your ideas~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 pm
*Low muse

User Image
Name: Marie Von Helson
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality/History: Marie comes from a cult of Soquili who believe the consumption of blood was the key to strength and vitality. Fortunately, she gave up the practice and now devotes herself to raising her boys, Lucifer & Alek. She's zealously protective and tends to be a home-body for most of her days.
Status: Life-mated. {But her life-mates owner has been inactive for some time, so feel free to suggest new ideas for her}

-I have no major ideas for marie atm, so feel free to suggest anything!

*Low muse
User Image
Name: Lucifer Von Helson
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality/History: Lucifer has a history of getting lead on, he's very foolish when it comes to love and life. He's been taken advantage of emotionally several times ICly, and that's led him to develop a lot insecurities with his tone and mannerisms. He is the eldest of Marie's children, and is very much a spoiled mama's boy.

-General RP would be great!

-Have an idea for romance? Feel free to ping me a message! *Ladies need not apply. heart

*Medium muse
User Image
Name: Alek Von Helson
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality/History: Welcoming back the 'non-vampire' vampiric traditions of his fore-fathers and ancestors, Alek is definitely on the path of evil. Knowing his manners and having been taught by Marie the art of holding a conversation, it's no surprise what his major trait is.
Alek is a master of manipulation. For most of his existence in the soq lands, he's been a very.... bad, bad boy. Using his soft colors and curls to his advantage, he lures other critters to a very....bloody demise.
Plot ideas:
-Join my covenant! Alek wants to begin rounding up other vampiric soq, but that'll probably take a lot of coaxing, considering 'vampires' work alone. If you have a blood-consuming soq, throw them Alek's way, whether or not they join forces can always be discussed.
-General RP!

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:34 pm
*Top priority
User Image
Name: Hypatia Alexandra
Personality/History: Hypatia comes from my favorite pairing ever, a line of true and noble warriors. She now travels with her sister's herd, travelling across the land helping those who need it most. She spends a great deal of time with them and rarely leaves for more than a pre-determined amount of time. She's very protective, although rarely shows her true colors. She uses the veil of a charming personality to mask an intense sense of sadness that she cannot shake.
Orientation: TBD (For all intents and purposes, let's just say anything goes for now)
Plot ideas:

-Intimidation As Hypatia matures, I want her to become a "at any cost" sort of figure. In her pursuits with the herd, she seeks out bounty-hunters, thieves and other minor 'criminal' figures who could feed her intel as to where to travel in their pursuits of vanquishing evil. Dealing with sketchy characters can get rough sometimes. And she doesn't mind throwing her weight around. Perhaps she could corner a scoundrel and rough him up, only to realize how wrong it was, only to back off?

-Can you fix me? I want Hypatia to sneak away and meet with a healer, she will then confess about the sadness that plagues her, I want them to attempt to cure her, only to fail, plunging Hypatia deeper into her emotions.

-Warrior? YOU? HA! During a training session, Hypatia bumps into an unlikely warrior, deciding that there is no possible way that said soq could fight, Hypatia decides to put them to the test....

-I feel....Normal. This is a love plot. Hypatia finally meets another who calms her. She feels complete. I'm going to be extremely selective because she comes from my fav. pairing and I want to save her slots for someone awesome. <3 Warriors/Pure-hearted soq would be preferred, Hypatia AND her family wouldn't take kindly to an evil addition to the herd.

-General RP/ideas always welcome!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:36 pm
*Top priority
User Image
Name: Cannoli
Personality/History: Cannoli is a bit.... unorthodox. xD She's the kind of gal to pick a treacherous trail over a peaceful road, just to see what sort of trouble she can get into. She'll live on edge. She'll poke the bear. (You get the point. SHE'S A REBEL.) As she grows, this sense of rebellion is probably going to fester into something a bit.... darker. cool
Orientation: Heterosexual
Plot ideas:
-Bad boys, bad boys.... I want Cannoli to find the 'bad-boy' she always wanted, think of the relationship as a very Harley Quinn and The Joker sort of vibe. She's easily impressionable and have no qualms of getting her hands dirty, with that being said, whether or not they end up together permanently or fling it out is always up for discussion~

-A fellow rebel? Rarely does Cannoli meet a kindred spirit, so for this RP, I'd love for her to meet with other soq who live on the edge!

-General RP!!

-Completely open to suggestions on her tbqh

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:52 am

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:53 am
And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're open for business~

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus