Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
24/M looking for something special.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adamantium Sole

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:43 pm
Hello there! My name is Will, I'm 24.
My hobbies include playing video games, watching movies/tv, browsing the internet and playing Tennis.
I know my hobbies paint me as lazy and fat, but I can promise you I'm not.
I work and go to school.
I'm a very relaxed, open person who is easy to get along with and loves to make new friends and nerd out with others.
I'm looking for someone to get to know on a deep level. I have kik and skype and I even check here multiple times per day, so I'm never hard to get ahold of.
I'm looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 27 and female.
I hope to get to know some of you soon. Best of luck in your own endeavors searching for the one!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:55 pm
One Truth Prevails
My hobbies include playing video games, watching movies/tv, browsing the internet and playing Tennis.
I work and go to school.
I'm a very relaxed, open person who is easy to get along with and loves to make new friends and nerd out with others.
I'm looking for someone to get to know on a deep level. I have kik and skype and I even check here multiple times per day, so I'm never hard to get ahold of.
I hope to get to know some of you soon. Best of luck in your own endeavors searching for the one!

Hi~ I'm Kat!
What kind of games do you play? 3nodding  

BakaBeans

Adamantium Sole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:57 am
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
I work and go to school.

Hi~ I'm Kat!
Hi Kat! I love your avatar!
I'm pretty much all over the board when it comes to genres. Only things I don't really play much are racing games and simulators.
Though I've been spending most of my gaming time playing F/TPS's, MOBAs, RPGs, adventures, stuff like that. And yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:01 am
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
I work and go to school.

Hi~ I'm Kat!
I'm pretty much all over the board when it comes to genres. Only things I don't really play much are racing games and simulators.
Though I've been spending most of my gaming time playing F/TPS's, MOBAs, RPGs, adventures, stuff like that. And yourself?

Thanks I have spent a lot of work on my avatar hehe
Well I grew up on Nintendo so I play a lot of their games. Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Mario, games like that but I do also play a lot of other games as well. My favorite type of game is adventure in a large world to explore. I am pretty versed when it comes to games whee  

BakaBeans

Adamantium Sole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:57 am
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
I work and go to school.

Hi~ I'm Kat!

Well I grew up on Nintendo so I play a lot of their games. Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Mario, games like that but I do also play a lot of other games as well. My favorite type of game is adventure in a large world to explore. I am pretty versed when it comes to games whee
Sorry, it's been quite a busy weekend for me with work sweatdrop
Oh, I looooove Pokemon! I play a lot of that too! I just forgot to mention it. xp Currently working on my LivingDex. I always have a soft spot for Nintendo myself. I play a lot of Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon was one of my favorite games, especially 64. Open world exploration is one of the greatest things to have in gaming smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:09 pm
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
I work and go to school.

Hi~ I'm Kat!

Oh, I looooove Pokemon! I play a lot of that too! I just forgot to mention it. xp Currently working on my LivingDex. I always have a soft spot for Nintendo myself. I play a lot of Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon was one of my favorite games, especially 64. Open world exploration is one of the greatest things to have in gaming smile

It's okay I've been busy too hehe.
Yay a fellow pokemon fan! Okay tough question, what's your favorite pokemon?  

BakaBeans

Adamantium Sole

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 am
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
I work and go to school.

Hi~ I'm Kat!

That's actually an easy one for me. That would be Vulpix!
It was the first Pokemon I ever saw. It's a fox, which is my favorite animal, and it's a fire type, which is my favorite type!
What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:53 pm
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails
Hope-and-light
One Truth Prevails

That's actually an easy one for me. That would be Vulpix!
It was the first Pokemon I ever saw. It's a fox, which is my favorite animal, and it's a fire type, which is my favorite type!
What about you?

I love vulpix haha. They were my favorite when I was growing up but now that I am older I love Raichu's I have had some really good ones in the game and I fell in love with them. My favorite type would probably normal or ghost. My favorite Fire pokemon are torchic and its evolutions. Ruby was my first pokemon game even though I had played gold silver and crystal before it but they were my sister's.  

BakaBeans

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff