Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Alright, Some Changes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:37 am
You'll notice that--while looking through the listed bloodlines and clans--that some of the bloodlines were given the spoiler tag. These bloodlines are clans are currently unusable until they are put under further scrutiny, a concern that was iterated to me through previous run-throughs of NUR.

Anyone that had one of these bloodlines may freely switch to another bloodline within the guild, so long as it's not a bloodline that has a certain amount of limited spaces, such as the Rinnegan or other Kekkei Totas.

The other half of this change is going to be much more interesting. For the purposes of restarting a roleplay after so long, we'll be turning back the clock. To the near beginning of the founding of villages, when the scaling of power was much less...apparent. For example, the starting Kages will be what we used to consider Jounin-rank in power. The current ranks we have aren't changing, though; it's just that no one will be able to start off above Jounin rank, and that rank will be accessible only to the leaders of villages in the beginning. Everyone else will be starting off at Genin or Chuunin instead of trying to sort out the mess we'd have with everyone returning with Kage-rank characters and killing each other.

So as to make this easier, I'll be opening up applications for the Kages of villages. Unlike the previous versions, where the only form of competition was a long-winded roleplay sample that proved almost nothing about you rather than your ability to fluff, I just want you to PM me explaining why you want to be the Kage, and what you're going to offer your village in the roleplay for incentives to remain active. How will you keep your villages motivated and engaged in your village's story? That's what I'm looking for.

Otherwise, the character ranks will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each village will be host to two Chuunin, and all other characters will begin at Genin Rank. I want this to be a very intense reset.

I will note, though; any items purchased pre-reset will still be available to the character who owned them. Legendary items, such as the Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror, Emperor's Beads, and the Jyuuha's Banner, will not be unlocked for use on their respective characters prior to S-rank. Once a character owning one of these items reaches S-rank, it will become available for them to use once again.

Which brings me to one other classification of item; the Seven Swords of the Mist. Each and every one of these items has been taken from their owner, as obviously, it has been quite some time since any owner of these weapons posted. Depending on which of these villages open, the Mist Blades will either be available as a reward for activity, an arc, or merely a perk of being in that village. Be warned; I'm not a fan of the last idea at all.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. The rosters for the villages will be shown in the next post. For the revival, I plan on only opening two villages to make sure that we keep as much activity as centered as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:38 am
Village 1 - Uzushiogakure
--Jounin/Uzukage:
- Dakota

--Chuunin:
- Aaron
- Brandon

Village 2 - Amegakure
--Jounin/Amekage:
- Kerron

--Chuunin:
- Asura
- Shane

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:02 am
First come, first serve, calling a Chuunin slot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:42 pm
Chuunin Uzu bby  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:54 pm
Calling the Ame Chuunin position please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:33 pm
Ame chuunin kay. With Kleine.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:59 pm
Chuunin Amegakure Michael Uzumaki  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:22 pm
IrIshInjun95

Apologies, but all of the auto-rank slots have already been filled. Sorry, but you will have to start as a Gennin.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 am
IrIshInjun95

No One Hollars Aaron
Apologies, but all of the auto-rank slots have already been filled. Sorry, but you will have to start as a Gennin.

Aaron, i could give mike my spot and just go to Jounin seeing as my character isn't done yet. If that's allowed?
((Edit))
Or did the Jounin auto-rankings get removed?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:21 am
Asura of Rage
IrIshInjun95

No One Hollars Aaron

Aaron, i could give mike my spot and just go to Jounin seeing as my character isn't done yet. If that's allowed?
((Edit))

Kerron is the Jounin for your village, check the second post.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 am
No One Hollars Aaron
Asura of Rage
IrIshInjun95

No One Hollars Aaron

((Edit))

Kerron is the Jounin for your village, check the second post.

ohhh, okay, nvm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:03 pm
That bites, im back to being a genin.... Well
Magnus Vain Nara - Uzu
Raphael Magnus Raiken - Ame  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers