Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! I'm Granous.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Granous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:11 am
Hi! I'm Granous, and I have precisely no idea as to what I'm doing on here. Gaia is an extremely intimidating website for me at the moment, but I suppose things will take time and practice. Aside from that, I'm Ashton. I enjoy roleplaying, League of Legends, and, well, anything to do with MMORPG's. Of course, that doesn't make me an expert in any of them. I joined this guild in order for it to be a second reference when I have a question, on top of the Main Forums. I also would love to make new friends with the same interests, and this seems like the perfect place to do it! surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:05 pm
Granous
Hi! I'm Granous, and I have precisely no idea as to what I'm doing on here. Gaia is an extremely intimidating website for me at the moment, but I suppose things will take time and practice. Aside from that, I'm Ashton. I enjoy roleplaying, League of Legends, and, well, anything to do with MMORPG's. Of course, that doesn't make me an expert in any of them. I joined this guild in order for it to be a second reference when I have a question, on top of the Main Forums. I also would love to make new friends with the same interests, and this seems like the perfect place to do it! surprised

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG!

And *laughs* it sounds like you've got a good handle on things so far. Definitely ask us questions! We'll point you where you wanna go. And, it's definitely a good place to make friends. c:
And don't worry about Gaia being intimidating! It is. The layout is confusing, but you'll get a hang of it soon enough. ^^

If you enjoy RPing in forums, there are places dedicated to RPing, so you'll likely find what you like. (Or can start your own.) As to MMOs, Gaia doesn't have any games like that anymore.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Granous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:31 pm
sdrawkcab

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG!

And *laughs* it sounds like you've got a good handle on things so far. Definitely ask us questions! We'll point you where you wanna go. And, it's definitely a good place to make friends. c:
And don't worry about Gaia being intimidating! It is. The layout is confusing, but you'll get a hang of it soon enough. ^^

If you enjoy RPing in forums, there are places dedicated to RPing, so you'll likely find what you like. (Or can start your own.) As to MMOs, Gaia doesn't have any games like that anymore.

Hah, thanks for the reply! I will definitely take the time to check out those RP Forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:54 pm
Granous

How's it going? Have you found some folks to rp with here yet? New friends? Mischief? twisted  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:09 am
Granous
Hah, thanks for the reply! I will definitely take the time to check out those RP Forums.

;D I second what JoyRose asked above.

Also, here's a link to the Gaia RP Forums just in case you haven't wandered that way yet. The subforums may be helpful too. c:
The Chatterbox has some roleplays, but from what I understand, they stay in the lighthearted realm of people just sitting around on couches and passing each other cookies and tea. ;D
There are also a lot of guilds dedicated to RPing. A lot of RP guilds have threads in the guilds forum to recruit people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm
Hope you're still having fun with the guild and Gaia! heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm
Lol, when I first read the title, I thought it said: Hi! I'm Gorgeous!
whee
Hope you have fun on Gaia!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces