Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rock Village - Iwagakure
Uzu Hot Springs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image

U Z U hot springs
      _________ Let's get naked...!

Here is where shinobi and civilians may relax after a stressful day of the kage's shouting in their ears about rules and orders. The hot springs are divided between the genders and trying to sneak into the opposite side is punishable by castration with a flail.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:45 pm
"What a s**t job..." Xantos could only think as he finished giving a massage to an elderly man who then tipped him a few extra ryo and walked off. Hard shinobi training followed by a fast-track through the medical division and the only job that he was able to secure at his rank was giving chakra-aided therapy to the elderly that liked to pass through here. On occasion, he'd get to use his Byakugan for acupuncture things...which was a complete lie to the customers. But...management was totally fine with advertising his birthright of the Hyuuga to get a few more ryo in their accounts.

If work didn't pick up on the shinobi front soon, he'd have no idea what to do with himself.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Otzo narrowed her eyes in thought as she advanced to the hot springs. Wasn't even her first day as a ninja and she was ******** up royally. At least she believed she was ******** up. In reality, however, she was normally where she had to be. Masako or whatever his name was, was her master, but she wasn't she exactly what he was going to teach her. What could anyone teach her? Everyone... sucked. She was conflicted. She needed to relax. She ordered a massage and stripped to her nothings and got on a table. She waited patiently for someone to rub some oil on her.

Chakra: ----
                                                    Speed: 6
                                                    Strength: 3
                                                    Jutsu:

thefire158

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:36 pm
The medic gave a wave to the building's assistant, telling them to send whoever was next in the queue in. He prepped the few supplies he ever had to use. Without turning from his small "workstation", he spoke the words, "Just get comfortable, I'll be right with you."

Turning around and observing his new customer on the table, he stopped short a slight bit and accidentally blurted out the words, "You're not old." With a shake of his head, he tried to keep things professional. "Sorry, I don't get a lot of younger people coming in here."

He approached and started off as usual, using the byakugan to assess any pre-existing damage or conditions before he went ahead with his job. "Did management try to get you to buy into the Hyuugan Acupuncture bullshit? I hope you didn't already pay for it if you did."

Xantos backtracked his words. Might've been just the elation that he could actually speak to somebody who wasn't at least fifty. "Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself." He went about his work with the usual oil and handsy stuff. Occasionally, there might've been a flash of chakra here and there.

Jai Bait

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

Otzo was expecting an old asian woman but instead got a younger male. She didn't mind, as long as he didn't see anything and kept his hands above her crack. Which is all she needed. He commented on how young she was. "I can say the same to you.... And no, they didn't have the chance to offer me such a package. I run away from salespeople." She paused. "I'm stressed, and its mostly in my shoulders I think. Have you done massaging for a long time?"

Jutsu:

thefire158

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 pm
Xantos gave a slight grin. "Good, it's a complete scam anyway...but, they pay me extra when I do it so I guess it can't be all bad." Listening to Otzo, Xantos shifted his efforts more towards her neck and shoulders.

He never really thought about how long he'd been there. God, it must've been at least half a year. It was sad, really, all concept of his time being there kind of faded away since he had to feed himself.

"Six or seven months, as soon as I finished up genin combat medic training. Somehow, this is the best position for me. I haven't seen a single bit of action since getting my headband. Not much demand for a genin medic, it seems. Didn't help that I was pretty anti-social and studious when I was younger. No connections higher up." As Xantos continued working, a few pops could be heard coming from Otzo's back and shoulders. "Tell you what, you come back here whenever you feel stressed. This is borderline criminal."

Jai Bait

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

Otzo felt the relief immediately when he put his hands on her back, she let out a low groan as she listened to him speak. When he paused, she opened her mouth but nothing came out. She was in a state of peace. Once that passed, she began speaking again. "I just became a genin. I don't know where to start my studies, so I might be coming back more often than I should. I really appreciate it. And I think medical is what we need more than ever. What if someone in your squad gets injured? Who is going to save them?" These were the logical questions that came to Otzo's mind. "I'm sure if you go to the kage you will get a squad and missions."

Jutsu:

thefire158

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:21 pm
Xantos continued what he was doing, judging by her reaction it was working. Moving onto what he considered "phase 2", he'd start using the Shiatsu technique and the Dokunuki technique that he'd been taught going through medical training. The first would just be a more precise and chakra-fueled massage, while the poison removal that came after would detox Otzo's system of any sort of impurity. It probably wouldn't make much of a difference, that last jutsu, but it was part of the package deal.

"Well, in that case, I'll try to convince the manager to give you a discount rate. I suppose I could help in the field that way, but I'm not much for being able to defend myself should it come to that. I've never really met the Kage, or any other shinobi for that matter. I'd probably get put with a bunch of washouts." Xantos paused and considered how he could go about getting into something...worthwhile. "Well...you seem to be pretty knowledgeable. What if I propose we team up?"

Jai Bait

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

Otzo nodded. "That would be cool, but as i said, talk to the kage." and then she got dressed and walked out because there is a block in Jai's mind that is stumping her and whoever she is with.

Jutsu:

thefire158

Hidden Rock Village - Iwagakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items