PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 pm
Plot Hub

Looking for work

Username: HoneyTeaTree
Their Name: Gilly
Temper (optional): Compassionate
Prompt Response:
What are they like as an individual? Personality? What pronouns do they use (please bold first use)?
Gilly is kind, bubbly, and carries herself with a quiet grace. She's charitable and shares whatever she has with others, be it food, money, or whatever they need, without a second thought. It doesn't make sense to withhold what one has in abundance from those who are in need of it. Gilly believes that she should have enough to get by, not live in excess, and shares her extra wealth in whatever way she can with those that need it. Though she's more likely to offer a warm meal and protection from the elements than money while she saves up for her business idea.
She's definitely the type to cross paths with someone in an open market and genuinely interact with them, asking about their family, how things have been for them, if anything new has come up. There's been more than one occasion where Gilly has lost track of time and spent most of her morning or afternoon catting away with a close friend. This mare has always been a social butterfly. She's extroverted and has a lot of energy in social settings, thriving in conversation and making plans with others. Even so, she understands where her responsibilities lie, and she takes care of work at The Wake and Bakery Café before running off to have her fun.
She's dedicated to her family, especially her sisters, and believes that hard work is rewarded. While it can take a while for that reward to show itself, as long as she works hard and perseveres, regardless of the challenges before her, Gilly knows she can conquer most anything. Not shockingly, Gilly also believes in karma and that whatever you put out in to the world, be it good or bad, will eventually come back to you. She does her best to be a positive force in the world and even in the face of negativity and adversity, Gilly keeps her compassionate demeanor. Kill them with kindness!

What does your Flutter do? Do they work for someone, if so where? Do they own their own business within the village, and if so what is it called? Is it a full time job or is it just during busy seasons?
Gilly, much like her sisters, managed to find a knack for the food industry. She has a great passion for creating jams, jellies, preserves, and other sweet and savory spreads. With Orchard so close to source ingredients from, Gilly spends a fair amount of time preparing fruit spreads during their respective harvest seasons. If she's feeling particularly ambitious and the fruit crop is plentiful, Gilly even likes to prepare Pâte de Fruit as a special treat to share with her sisters, friends, and acquaintances. The particular fruit or vegetable starring her jams depends on the season and what's readily available in abundance.
For the most part, she considers her preserve making a hobby and shares the fruits of her labor with her family and friends within the village, not quite ready to take on the responsibilities of starting up and running her own business. Her main experience in the entrepreneurial world are the stalls she runs during festivals and tourist season, which is just fine with her at the moment. It turns a decent profit for her to continue her hobby until she's ready for her jelly business to take a more year-long position.
Until she's ready to get herself established and create a space that can handle wide-scale production of her tasty goods, Gilly helps Quinley in The Wake and Bakery Café as a baker. She gets a lot of joy out of making pastries and even supplies the café with her homemade preserves. There's nothing quite like warm bread out of the oven and a jar of jam waiting to be spread over the fluffy nooks and crannies.
Right now Gilly is currently working on a delicious dandelion jam recipe, which she thinks will pair well with Torri's honey. A Fun Song For Torri

What are their goals, hopes, and dreams?
Gilly does aspire to run her own preserves business in Ceannaiche stad Village one day. There are still a lot of plans in the works and saving up enough to be able to own and operate her store will take time. She hopes that she can one day incorporate her sister Torri's honey in her business, and perhaps even turn it in to a family run business with a partnership with The Wake and Bakery Café that her sister, Quinley, runs. There's a dream of expanding her business even further and becoming the jam, jelly, and preserve provider to most of the other restaurants, inns, taverns that make up Ceannaiche stad Village. Gilly knows that it's best to start small and work her way up, though, and is trying to pace things in as smart a way as she can so she can be successful and achieve her ambitions.
She doesn't see herself ever travelling outside of the Aos Sí Kingdom, content to stay within the Kingdom's Realm and Ceannaiche stad Village now that she and her sisters are residents (and how can you maintain a business when you're constantly on the move?). The thought of foreign lands is only exciting in the potential prospect of new ingredients that she can experiment with and turn in to jams, but Gilly is content to acquire these goods and ingredients through traders that visit during tourist seasons and festivals.
One day, Gilly would love to have children of her own, though she doesn't wish to be bound to a relationship. She'll most likely end up in a relationship similar to that of her parents, finding no need of a traditional label to classify her love life. Gilly has a lot of love to give and wants to be able to share it with whomever she finds so deserving of it. If she were to end up in a committed relationship, it would most likely be a polyamorous relationship, wherein she could share her love with multiple partners, assuming she ever finds herself in such a position.

Rp examples: To The North, Remember the Boat Times, A Chance Meeting, A Little Nonsense Now and Then, The Perfect Brew, No Such Thing as Too Much, A Happier Reunion
What kind of RP/plotting/etc are you comfortable with?: I'm fine with almost all types of plotting! I've found that lately I haven't had a ton of time to RP within the shop, but I love plotting on Discord and can even do so through PMs. As long as I can stow away (copypasta) whatever's been discussed in my teepee to keep notes and ideas organized, I'm good with anything!
Why do YOU want to join the village?: To be honest, the premise of the village has interested me for a while! I think it's such a cute concept, and I love the idea of such a homey place for potential future Soquili to belong to. I've always been more keen on having my Soquili in herds, it makes reaching out to others for RP and plotting a lot less intimidating because there's already a shared element, and Ceannaiche Stad just seems like a really nice community to be involved with.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

it's a smol pone!
your username: HoneyTeaTree

tell me something about this little one:
Backstitch takes after their father, a little more timid and scared of the world around them, but incredibly kind and pleasant to those involved in their life. Backstitch, enjoys listening to tales and musice, though they aren't quite capable a storyteller or singer as Patches, even with extensive practice and lessons from him. Even so, they enjoy the tales and songs they have learned, and joyfully carries them on their voice, even if they tend to be a bit flat or a little too sharp.

They adore the oddities of their mother, inquisitive and curious about the things that "Dolly" finds interesting. Baby Bones doesn't shy away from their mother's touches, happily leaning in to them to accept her affection. Backstitch has tried to eat bugs many a time, hoping to develop a taste for them to share the experience with Dorothea, but has yet to find any bugs particularly tasty. Even so, Baby Bones loves learning about plants, animals, and bugs from Dolly, though they love learning how to care for another from her even more. Backstitch has noticed how Dolly does what she can for Patches, the small gestures and sweet words that she offers him in order to comfort and protect him. Backstitch has taken those small gestures to heart and does everything they can to treat those they care for in similar fashion.

Baby Bones does have rather intricate hobby, and it's mending. They love to stitch things together and this is perhaps where Dolly's unique behavior has rubbed off on them the most. They enjoy grafting flowers, bugs, what have you, together to created odd, yet beautiful pieces of art. They've stitched together monarchs and painted ladies, roses and pansies, every creation is a labor of love and careful, practiced stitches.

optional
name: Baby Bones "Backstitch"
temper: Crafty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

User Image
Name: Brandnetel
Name Meaning: Stinging Nettle; life and death, protection
Why did you choose this name: I wanted to stay within the realm of plant-based names, and I really enjoy the overall meaning of his name. Though I didn't want to just call him Nettle, so I looked for an alternative in another language.
Temper: Protective.
Personality: Brandnetel, overall, is a protective brother. He greatly takes after his mommy, meaning his handling of his emotions is relatively guarded. He wants to be the strong one that others rely on, making it difficult for him to share his own feelings with others when he sees how much more vulnerable they are; Brand doesn't want to burden others with his problems. He's especially fond of Brinley, going out of his way to protect her and essentially be her knight in shining armor whenever someone tries to hurt her.

He dislikes those who have corrupted intentions or those that seem to hide their true character. His more aggressive nature can be seen when he's around such types, and if he were to ever be around Judah or others of similar quality, Brandnetel would act out and make his distrust known to the offending party. Brand has a prideful personality and once he assess someone, it can take a very long time for him to reassess and reevaluate somebody, especially after they've offended him or his family. Being proven wrong can be... difficult for him to accept.

Brandnetel can come off rather distant and even sometimes aggressive when approached by strangers and he can have a hard time getting to know new people and making friends as a result. This trend even applies to his own family, and there can be days where Brand will keep to himself and hardly utter more than a few words if he's not feeling up to it. Some days he just likes to be on his own in a secluded part of his mothers' woods, just letting the forest's peaceful nature soothe him.

He's taken both of his mother's teachings to heart when it comes to nature and life. While he doesn't necessarily feel the same deep connection to nature as Nevena, or care as deeply about the stories of creature's lives like Hollie, Brandnetel has found that he enjoys protecting life and caring for the inhabitants of the forest he grew up in to the best of his ability. He hates to see defenseless creatures caught in brutal traps, but he also understands that life has a give and take to it as well, so he saves that which has not yet had it's chance to truly live. Brand likes to consider himself a protector of the balance of life and death. If Brandnetel were to find a baby bird or some baby creature alone and unprotected, he would stay by it and keep it safe till it was strong enough to continue on its own or until its mother returned for it. If Brand came across a predator in the midst of a hunt, however, he wouldn't go out of his way to stop it from successfully getting its prey. He doesn't kill, but he doesn't try to save that which he cannot. There are times when life must take its own course without the help from outside influences.
Favourite plant and/or flower: I freaking adore succulents. They're such beautiful plants.

User Image
Username:HoneyTeaTree
Name: Witch Hazel
Name Meaning: Luck, Protection, Wishes
Why did you choose this name: Witch Hazel, to me for one odd reason or another, inspires a spunky, fun type of personality, flavored with mysticism and magic. I love the meaning the plant has within the realm of symbolism and thought it would fit this mare's personality pretty well.
Temper: Quirky
Personality: Witch Hazel has always been... quirky. Where as most tend to see the forest as a serene, calming place filled with woodland creatures, Witch Hazel has always seen a place of magic. She feels an odd affinity with the trees and she listens to them as they speak to her and tell her their stories, of their sometimes century long lives and of all the things they have seen through their ongoing lifetime. Because her friends generally consist of trees outside of her immediate family and the few other Soq that her mothers have met over the years, Witch Hazel has a hard time discerning between those of good character and those of bad character. She is, generally, overly trusting and would follow most anyone should she still be able to hear the wise whispers of the trees in her ears.

One of her favorite things to do when trying to pass time, is to tell fortunes with her own, Witch Hazel patented, practice. None of her wishes and fortunes ever consist of negative energy, not it's all positive and the sky's the limit for her, and her fortunes range from anything within daily life to late milestones like birthdays and finding love. Of course it shouldn't come as any surprise that Hazel has her own, odd form of superstitions. She never gives herself a fortune and insists that her family and friends do the same to keep her fortune telling powers strong; Witch Hazel also avoids treading on the roots of trees that show themselves above the earth, not wanting to harm her friends, and she typically tiptoes around roots no matter how much longer it takes her to get from point A to point B.

When it comes to family, Witch Hazel puts them first and foremost. She takes after Hollie in how deeply she cares for her loved ones. Witch Hazel is constantly trying to make sure her family is happy. Whether its through giving gifts or sharing her odd fortunes with them, or even by telling stories that the trees have told her to entertain her siblings. She enjoys playing and frolicking and spending time with her family puts a spring in her step like no other.
Favourite plant and/or flower: Hyacinths smell amazing. Top ten favorite flowers.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

User Image User Image
User Image
Basket Name: Lælius Vespira
--- Meaning / Inspiration Lunar Eveningstar - I wanted to stay within the realm of celestial related names, and I really loved the deep/dark shades of the basket, so I wanted something that kinda related to the night sky.

Character Song: Icarus - Bastille
Likes/Dislikes:
--- Likes: Flying, the night, quiet companionship, time alone, being the victor, planning
--- Dislikes: Losing, too much physical contact, the day time, public displays of affection, unorganized chaos
Personality: Lælius has always been an individual filled with conviction; he knows what he wants and will do everything in his power to get it. He's self-assured and confident, but almost overly so. He's a creative problem solver and Lælius isn't afraid of getting burned as long as the ends justify the means. This stallion has an aloof quality to him, not the type to bear his heart on a silver platter or let his eyes be an open book to how he's feeling. Being difficult to read is something Lælius prides himself on, especially since it makes it easier for him to stay on one step ahead of any adversaries he might face. Even so, his headstrong demeanor can get him into a lot of trouble, mostly because he's too stubborn to be proven wrong and won't back down form a challenge. Lælius Vespira is also surprisingly calculating in the face of danger and he always finds a way out of a compromising situation he's managed to get himself into, though the tactics he uses may be more morally gray than others.

Unfortunately, his ambitious attitude makes it hard for him to connect with others and the connections he does form with others are often times fleeting and hardly meaningful. He has no problem cutting acquaintances out of his life after they're no longer seemingly useful to his goals. This isn't to say he does this intentionally or lacks affection, Lælius is just someone who takes repeated exposure and interaction with others in order to form a connection that's actually meaningful. He's not one to scoff at love or deeply rooted relationships others may have and care about, Lælius knows the love his fathers share is real and important, but he isn't someone that can picture himself in a romantic relationship. He's the type that believes love exists for some, but not all, and he falls into the some category.

Plot/RP Ideas: I love family RP and I'd love to write Lælius with his fathers and sibling! Plus it'd just be nice to see him with some healthy, meaningful relationships, since he isn't the type to have many of those.

Once he's an adult, I really see him going around and travelling the world, trying to make a name for himself and become recognized across the land. He'll always stop by his foalhood home when he's in the area, but Lælius Vespira will be a travelling stallion, earning favor within herds and among individuals. There'd be a lot of RP between others detailing his journeys and his moments of bravado, some highlighting his ambition and others highlighting his ability to get out of rather dangerous situations.

I would like for him to get caught in a situation that he isn't able to get his way out of without the help of someone else. It'd give him a lot of opportunity to grow and his treatment of others as more disposable than anything else would definitely start to change. Once he started being exposed to similar experiences, either through others' stories and his own, Lælius would probably start to get a little softer underneath all of his metaphorical armor.

I really want him to find love. Whether it's a mare or a stallion he falls for, I want his opinion of love o be changed. It would be a slow process and Lælius would definitely scare some potential mates away due to how stubborn and rooted he is in his own beliefs, but someone eventually shows him how wrong he is.

Anything else?: Thanks for the chance for such a beautiful basket!! I know the plot/RP ideas section is probably a little weak. I struggle in coming up with a plot line for most of my characters without RPing them for a little while and letting their character settle in. Hopefully I gave you enough of a rough idea of what he's like and what I'd like to see happen for him.  
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Flutter-Cerynei-Wind
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock Child of Anahi Asho and Nephilim "keeper of the stars"
WIP Needed? Only if you want to! c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off of the parents, though I would love more of the starry pattern and darker stripes from Nephilim to be the dominant feature, with Anahi's markings mixed in. Idk, it's a mockchild, you do you Pan. ;u; b
Face: Eye color can be CC, I'd just like to have that glowy glow! I'd also love to get them fluffy cerynei ears. everything else, like markings and color can be CC.
Mane: CC
Tail: the templated tail that Anahi has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves and fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Anahi Asho
Nephilim

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Would flutter antennae go here? any kind of flutter antennae would be nice, or just base it off of Anahi.
Wings: Flutter wind wings would be hecka awesome! It'd be sweet if they could have the same transparent effect that Nephilim and Anahi have.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Colors can be CC, but I'd love to get the beaded bracelets and stars from Anahi. The three hoop earring option would also be A+
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:38 pm
Entei
Name: Camlann
Owner: HoneyTeaTree
About: A mercenary with morality, Camlann doesn't ask for compensation when he joins a cause. He chooses the side he believes is most deserving of his aid and fights for them to sway the flow of battle. He's fought in countless conflicts, even in the Kalona war, and has the skills to prove his worth as a mercenary. Camlann believes himself to be a bringer of balance to forces of good and evil, thus why he picks as chooses who he lends his sword to, and he may not always pick to fight for those that others believe to be the "right" side. In battle he is fierce, calculating, and unforgiving but outside of battle and war, he can be quite affable once you get past his stoic shell.

Camlann originally hailed from a more mountainous region, an unforgiving and cruel place where the peaks were jagged and sharp and the air could chill bones. It was there he learned to fight and trained in swordsmanship as well as physical combat. His people were known for their travelling warriors and that's often what most of them left to do, as did he once he came of age.

He traveled for many years, participating in many conflicts along the way as he developed his skills as a moral sellsword, before finally encountering Lunette. The usdia has insisted on tending to the fresh wounds he sustained from the most recent encounter and rather than send her off unsuccessful, Camlann reluctantly caved and allowed Lunete to treat his injuries. Somehow the mare had managed to heal scars that he had long accepted to be part of his physical appearance and Camlann couldn't help but inquire if she would be interested in travelling along side him. While quite sufficient in the art of war, he had never been particularly gifted in the way of healing and most wounds he sustained were washed with water and left to the air. How he had survived so long with such careless hygienic practices is a marvel in and of itself.

Camlann never allowed Lunete near the battlefield. He refused to allow her in such a dangerous position since growing a soft spot for his travelling companion and would often leave her in the care of nearby herds while he went off to fight and continue to keep the balance of good and evil. Sometimes it would be months before he returned to retrieve her, sometimes years would pass, but he would always return. Camlann had grown attached to Lunete and found that a brotherly instinct drove him to protect her and let no harm come to her.

While he now resides at the cenote with Lunete and Avalon, he still goes off to the world beyond their jungle to join battles and wars, but he always returns to them, just as he did when it was just him and Lunete. Camlann owes Lunete and Avalon a life debt that he can never return the favor for and he knows that protecting the cenote from outsiders is a paltry service for his saved life.

Suicune
Name: Avalon
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
About: Avalon is a judgmental mare. She waves off anyone she deems unworthy of the plant's abilities and is not easily swayed back to a good opinion. And while she knows it will not heal all wounds, many come to her thinking it will, but alas, it does not. She is kind to those who are at a loss for any other cure, and with Lunete's help, will often offer another remedy, instead.

Avalon and Lunete have become close friends since the arrival of Camlann and Lunete, confiding in each other and encouraging each other. She finds serenity in Lunete's soft, soothing songs. While Avalon is still wary of Camlann, she has great respect for him - especially after how strong he stayed for the duration of his injury. She appreciates him and his defense of their small paradise. They work closely together when threats come to the cenote, whether the threats are greedy travelers or hungry predators. As very few expect an attack from the water, especially by such a tiny creature, Camlann and Avalon have set up traps and defenses to protect the sacred plant and Lunete. If worst comes to worst, Avalon is wholly prepared to sacrifice herself to save Lunete and the sacred plant. She has back up plans in place to save the plant from extinction, which will be carried out by Camlann and Lunete and her pod.

History:

Avalon was born and raised in a small pod of seathi charged with a sacred task - but it was a secret to even most of them, many of whom were charged with guarding the priests and priestesses. In the temple cave, the priests and priestesses prepared the herd's main source of income, a holy and precious underwater plant. The order said that it was sacred because it glowed, but Avalon, nor the rest of the herd, were ever able to witness it. The plant, they said, could only be viewed by the holy order, because any other gaze would kill the plant, so delicate was it. While Avalon was never sure that she completely believed this, she passively defended the order with her family and friends whenever the pirates came, never deigning to become a friend of the greedy herd.

One day, a group of ravenous kelpi were attracted to the pod, as they had followed a raiding group of pirates. These kelpi, gone feral and wild in their isolation from a populated world, found the vulnerable order at their work in the temple cave. By the time the rest of the pod had finished fending off the pirates, there was not a soul left of the holy order, except for Avalon's great-uncle, who had joined the order when he was just a yearling. With his last words, he told the young mare to seek out a "marbled cave."

Broken and grieving from the loss of many family and friends, Avalon threw her knowledge of the sacred plant to the wayside, preferring to ignore that it had ever existed - and therefore, that its presence had led to the deaths of her friends in that small cave.

But the attack had not ended: those who survived the assault by the retreating kelpi were grievously wounded, and only the plant, which had before been mostly a source of income for the herd, once again needed to be harvested. The plant cured ills from water, from the sea, anaerobic infection. Either she must harvest the plant, or lose more friends. So Avalon sought out the plant, but it was no easy task: she had never seen its glow before, nor its fronds in full form. It took days to find the "marbled cave," but marbled it was. Walls set with limestone glowed in the moonlight of a cenote, and deep down, at the bottom of the pool she'd found her way into, a pale blue glow shone up from the sand.

Careful not to look at the plant, just in case the order was correct and it would shrivel at the gaze of anyone unworthy, Avalon plucked three fronds and brought them back to the pod. When she arrived, they still glowed - and since then, she has been in charge of keeping the cenote's supply healthy and the pod's supply well-stocked.

Raikou
Name: Lunete
Owner: Junglerunner
About: Lunete spends most of her time caring for her small garden in the middle of the Cenote the trio call home. The jungle is not Lunete’s native home but it’s where she now resides. Lunete is a healer and many of the herbs and plants she trained with in her native homelands won’t survive the more warm climate on the land surrounding the cenote, which is why she has formed the garden on the island in the middle of the cenote where it has it’s own little micro climate. She has begun to talk to the locals in the jungle and is starting to learn about the native plants, harvesting them from the jungle under the ever watchful eyes is Camlann.

Lunete is most comfortable when in her tiny garden, paddling through the shallow waters of the cenote or walking anywhere with Camlann. Lunete however becomes very edgy when Camlann is not around, she feels unprotected in a foreign land, even after several years she misses his presence when he is off offering his services as a mercenary. She has spoken with Avalon about this, who has convinced Lunete it’s more because she loves Camlann and worries what will become of him when away which she has to admit is closer to the truth. Lunete tries to bury her unrequited love by filling her time with gardening and offering her services as a healer to the local Soquili. On larger campaigns Lunete still travels from the security of the cenote to follow Camlann, offering her services to both her friend and also nursing others on the front lines. Lunete enjoys practicing her trade and keeping up her skills working alongside other healers.

Lunete can often be found singing to herself; she is gentle and loving soul who sings softly to her plants and hums as she goes about her work. Her humming is soothing to her patients which she does unconsciously most of the time but also when at home Lunete will often sit at the edge of her garden and sings songs to Avalon. Lunete has a strong friendship with Avalon and works with her friend to produce the powder from the sacred kelp Avalon protects and farms in the depts of the cenotes waters. She takes the kelp and dries it in the sun before turning it into a powder, fresh fronds are often more effective however they don’t keep well, Lunete has attempted bottling them in some of the cenotes water, but she has found the powder travels better. Lunete doesn’t advertise the use of the sacred plant and uses it sparingly, promising Avalaon to keep wider knowledge of the plant and it’s location secret.

Story:
In the far South East jungles, about 50 miles or so inland from the coast, there was a cenote, a natural pit that had formed when the limestone eroded and fell into the groundwater below. In the middle this particular cenote resided a small island that had formed from the remains of the limestone roof that had once covered the blue waters below. However, this picturesque scene is not where our story starts; our story has many beginnings, many points from which the tale is spun for the important players who are in our story. It’s best that you first learn about them.

Camlann a skilled mercenary, swayed the flow of battle in constant conflicts and wars. He never accepted payment, nor does he even now, for the contribution of his talents on the battlefield, preferring to pick and choose his sides based on the greatest need and whether he believes their cause just or right. He had spent many years lending his sword to exploits of varying caliber before finding himself in the midst of the Great Kalona War. He fought valiantly and fiercely against the Kalona, but even his skill with the blade that had protected defended so many lives before wasn’t enough. Towards the last stages of the war, Camlann was mortally wounded and had to be carried back to the nearest safe zone by his brothers in combat to receive medical attention.

Lunete, a healer by trade, uses her skills in nursing to help those that have ailments and injuries. Her natural love and care for those that find their way to her as patients makes her one of the best healers in the Kawani lands, her dedication to saving as many lives as she can being an incredibly admirable trait that not many can say they possess. Lunete grieves deeply for every patient she has lost, having grown attached to their spark, their inner fire, whatever it is that makes them, them. Being a healer with a generous amount of love to give to those around her had always been a difficult life, but never one she would turn her back to. Life was such a fickle thing as it was, but Lunete would always rather do what she could to save lives or alleviate the pain in someone’s final moments.

Avalon played the part of a guardian to her people's most sacred and rare plant. Having endured the hardship of losing many of her family to attacks from kelpis that had ravaged her pod, her homeland, and took the lives of the holy order that had guarded the secrets of the sacred kelp. She had never taken the beliefs of the holy order to heart, but at a time when so many of those they remained from her pod, and with nowhere else to turn to, Avalon seeked out the plant that could supposedly wilt the moment someone unworthy laid eyes upon it to save the lives that needed it most. Her uncle, a member of the holy order, tasked her with tending to the plant as his final wish, having barely held on long enough to relay his message after the attack. Ever since, she has been diligent in her duties and spent her time cultivating and tending to the plant that was believed to have been blessed by the spirits.

Camlann, having had a history with Lunete, was relieved to see his dear friend tending to his injures. He believed in her talents and had the utmost faith that she would do everything in her power to save him. She tended to him with great care, patching up nicks and cuts with bandages and salves, but the injury the threatened Camlann’s life was the one the Lunete feared she would be unable to mend. It continued to fester, growing infected, and showed no signs of ever stopping. General balms to fight infections proved less and less effective and the healers that Lunete had reached out to in seek of aid were at an end for what to do. Her heart ached at the thought of losing the one she loved and every night she would bury herself in medical journals, searching for the hidden cure that could save Camlann’s life.

As nights passed and Lunete continued to exhaust her options, she recalled the legendary tale of plant that was able to cure even the worst of infections among Mers and Kelpies. It was impossible to find on land, and those that had heard of the mythical plant believed it to only be just that, a myth. It was the only option Lunete found feasible, and while those that told her to give up on a fool’s dream and prepare her unrequited love for death and keep him comfortable as he passed on, Lunete spoke of her plan to Camlann; She would go alone, to the jungle that the story had been traced back to, and she would find the plant that could heal him. Stubborn as he was, however, Camlann refused to allow Lunete go on her lonesome. He had made a personal vow to protect her from harm and he would never let the mare he considered a sister to do something so dangerous without him. His hooves were hardly anywhere near Death’s doorstep, he told her.

Together the pair traveled to the deep jungle, Camlann growing weaker and weaker by the moment and Lunete tending to him as often as they stopped to try and keep him going. Every moment made her heartache even more than the last and the light that was fading from his eyes with every passing hour only made the horrible pit in her stomach continue to grow. Lunete traded her medicinal supplies for even the smallest scrap of information, anything that would lead her dying friend to needed cure, to the locals. She would ask after the legendary plant among Mers and Kelpis, a weakened, but pridefully stubborn Camlann by her side every step of the way.

Eventually, they found their way to the limestone edges of the cenote, though the journey’s toll on Camlann and his injuries was starting to show its full effects. Too weak to carry on past the edge, he fell to the ground and his breaths grew shallow. Unwilling to succumb to death’s growing hold in front of his beloved companion, he urged her on with motions of his head that taxed him greatly. Lunete had no other choice and with success so close, she had only one choice but to go over the walls to the shallows in the the natural, open cavern of water. Her eyes scanned the area as she tread deeper and deeper into the water and she felt her heart break when she was unable to find any of the glowing kelp that would save her love’s life under the water’s surface. Filled with sorrow, the usdia mare began to softly lament, singing a grieving song of loss of a love, a love who never knew nor returned it, the loss of Camlann's life.

Avalon, having tended to the herd’s sacred crop of bioluminescent kelp in it’s hidden location of the cenote’s deep waters, heard the song’s melody carried through the water in the cavern. Curious to its source, the seathi travelled from the depths to break the surface of the lake. She listened to the last few stanzas of Lunete’s song before breaking the melancholy air. Even from the last few words that Avalon had heard from the sorrowful healer, she was able to discern that the mare before her was one with a generous heart and after talking with her, she asked why she had travelled so far to sing such a song in such a remote part of the world. To Avalon, it was no small feat that Lunete had found her way to the hidden pool of the cenote and there must have been more reason to the mare’s journey than to sing.

As Lunete gestured upwards towards where Camlann had taken to laying on the edge of the cavern’s opening, Avalon couldn’t help but gaze upon the stallion with unhidden scrutiny. He was dangerous looking, blood staining his pelt and hair from what she was able to see, and the air that he had about him, while fading quickly, seemed to mark him as someone to be wary of. Hardly one she would consider giving the sacred plant to, but sympathetic to Lunete’s plight, the Keeper of the Sacred Plant asked only two more questions. Had Lunete tried everything, every possible option she had had available to her, to save the stallion’s life? Would Camlann do everything he could to do the most with his life if it were saved by the bioluminescent kelp? After receiving the only bit of confirmation from the healer, Avalon dove beneath the surface of the water to retrieve the sought after plant. After resurfacing and quickly giving the usdia the fronds of kelp she had collected, Avalon instructed Lunete on how to best administer the kelp so its healing properties would be at their pinnacle and have the best chance of saving the life of her unrequited love.

The treatment had to be applied over several days and nights to show any sign of working. Camlann’s breathing eventually deepened, no longer the shallow breaths of a dying stallion; his fever subsided; color returned to his cheeks, no longer harboring the sickly pallor that had graced his features as his illness worsened. Avalon and Lunete bonded as they tended to Camlann and dressed his wounds. They spoke of Lunete’s unreciprocated love with Camlann, of the loss of life that Avalon had experienced in her younger years, of their shared kinship in making medicine so others may get better and never have to experience the heartbreak of losing someone dear to them. The usdia and seathi bonded quickly and deeply, a friendship unlike any other forming between the two.

It took almost a full seven days before Camlann opened his eyes, but his infection had subsided greatly, his life had been saved. Incredibly grateful to his saviors, Camlann vowed to protect both the mares that had been so generous to him and the plants that had saved his life. Though he believes he will never be able to repay his life debt to Avalon or Lunete in full, the stallion continues to patrol the area and keep aware of any suspicious tales, ready to draw his sword to defend the cenote from any who might wish to take its waters under their undeserving control.

Years have passed since the trio was brought together by what one can only call fate. The three have formed a home together; Lunete and Avalon stay within the cenote’s protection while Camlann still goes off to offer his sword to those that may need his skills on the battlefield. Avalon continues to harvest the sacred healing herb for those of her homeland, returning biannually to share the benefits of her harvest, though she now provides Lunete with a small reaping so she may make medicine. Lunete spends her time growing medicinal herbs on the center island of the cenote and preparing medicine for the locals, as well as giving hope to others when all else has failed through the healing powder she makes from the sacred kelp. Camlann returns from his war fueled journeys to his newfound home just as he did when it was just him and Lunete; though it may be months or even years, he is always sure to return to Avalon and Lunete. He often returns bearing gifts, like the armor that Avalon proudly sports and the ribbons that decorate Lunete’s mane, for the both of them.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

General Information
Name: HoneyTeaTree
Position Trying For: Assistant RP Manager
Do you have Discord? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get Discord? N/A
What's your availability like? I'm typically available everyday of the week, though it depends on my schedule at work. If I'm closing, the soonest I'd be available after work is 10pm EST, but other than that, I'm free in the afternoons typically after 11am EST.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? The best time to get a hold of me would be the afternoons. I can be reached any time through discord via DM or being @'d. I'll always check.
What timezone are you in? EST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I've never worked for any shops before, but I'd certainly love to!
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Fatal Irony and AstoriaFallen

Assistant Roleplay Manager Specific Information
Do you like to read? Yes, reading has always been one of my favorite past-times.
Are you able to read a little bit every day, or at the very least a lot every week? Yes. I typically love to binge read, so I can read large chunks of most anything in one sitting multiple times a day.
How well do you know soquili shop rules, particularly concerning the RP environment? Pretty well! Though it never hurts to double check the shop rules as well as the RP rules from time to time, just to be sure.
In your own words, what's the shop stance on soquili possessing magical powers?
In your own words, what's the shop stance on dark angeni or less vicious skinwalkers? Domained angeni are meant to be good, and those that deviate too much from being good can (and most likely will) have their domain stripped from them. Nondomained Angeni are able to have any type of personality or alignment.
Skinwalkers are 100% bonafide evil. There's no deviation in alignment from pure walker to cursed walker. However, the shop's introduction of Angeni charms have made it so pure and cured walkers alike have the chance to form bonds with others, allowing them to have a range of alignments from good to evil. Those without these charms, however, are still evil and only evil.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff?
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as an Assistant RP Manager?
Will you communicate regularly with Mx Cherie concerning RP and Shop Lore, particularly when there are issues or questionable content? Yes, of course! I'm more than happy to keep an open line of communication, plus it's super important to communicate to keep things running smoothly.
Do you want to help world build with Mx Cherie, help judge RP events, and aid Mx Cherie in making the RP world fun? Yes. I love world building and bouncing ideas back and forth with someone. I know that RPing isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'd love to help bring more energy and ideas to reward the RP community that soquili has!  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Discord ID: HoneyTeaTree#5595
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

Concept #1: BREEDING

Lona x Tocapo

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Lona (HoneyTeaTree) x Tocapo (Fatal Irony)

Lona:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless | Markings

Tocapo:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless | Markings

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: HoneyTeaTree's Teepee | Fatal Irony's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No
1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
---Link to previous Generations:
Tocapo's Parents:
Viracocha Uncert
Rouxe Uncert | Itemless Uncert | Markings

Concept #2: CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy (2 minor (mane, leafs on ground), 3 moderate (antlers, paper charms in antler, lantern???), 1 heavy (Kariginu clothing))
Soquili Species: - Mutant Nymph
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC and feel free to use the references provided to garner inspiration. Overall design is up to you! c:
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks: The new mini paws.
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Mane: x x x x x x x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has large antlers for a mini, and they're the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches with Japanese maple leafs if possible. They don't need to be densely packed with leafs, just a few popping up to make it believable that they're tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Antlers/Horns: x x x x
maple leaf antler references: x x x

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd love it if you could include fortunes being tied around the sturdier parts of his antlers/branches. They don't need to be numerous but a few omikuji being tied around the antlers would be cute.
I don't know if there's any great wear to pony-fy a kariginu for him, but if there could be some way for you to give him a robed appearance based off traditional shinto priest wear, that'd be amazing! I'd just like him to be wearing something that gives him a very shinto practitioner vibe. I tried to find as many reference images as I could for different kariginu, so feel to use them as inspiration!
I'd love if you could incorporate the leafs from his antlers as having fallen on the ground around his paws, as well as a paper lantern sitting on the ground next to on of his legs. Placement is totally CC. I have a reference for the lantern, but if you want to use the templated Chinese lantern to make things easier, go for it. I'd just like the lantern to have the same design as the one linked.
Reference Image(s) for Items: omikuji: x x x x
lantern design: lantern
Kariginu: x x x x x x x x x x x

Concept #3: CUSTOM

Edit Category: - Heavy~Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Concept Origin: Dragon Age: Ash Warrior Inspired
WIP Needed? You do you c;

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: There are several scars on the body, this guy has been through more than his fair share of fights and he's got the scars to prove it. The base color of his body is light oak color. Most of them are hardly noticeable, especially since he's painted Kaddis on himself in traditional Ash Warrior style over top of his body, though he has a large scar that goes from his back flank towards the middle of his side. It's an old sword wound from a battle. The Kaddis he sports is a mix of several of the possible designs you can get in DAO and I've circled the elements I'd like from each of them, though you can tweak it however you like. The color of the Kaddis should be an earthy red for the entirety of it.
Face: Although I want the Kaddis to extend on to his face, I don't want it to go around his eyes. His eyes are gray-blue and I'd love if you could give him a cocky expression. He has a scar that runs a long his jaw and one across the bridge of his muzzle.
Mane: He's a scruffy one and his sandy brown mane isn't exactly neatly kept, though it's not terribly long, ending at the base of his neck. Style can be CC, just as long as it's got that sweet, sweet scruff. Going for a very vikingesque kind of feel for him, so braided portions are more than welcome.
Tail: Similar to the mane, scruffy, but practical for all the fighting this one gets in to. It's short, and feel free to use one of the shops templated ones if that's easier on you. Maybe the short or forever foal style??
Hooves/Fetlocks: If he could just have an extra bit of fur on him to get a bit of fluff that'd be A+. I love them canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Body color
Highlighted Features 1 Highlighted Features 2 Highlighted Features 3
Unmarked 1 Unmarked 2 Unmarked 3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Give me those sweet, sweet canine paws.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Metal armor, though I'd prefer that the armor not cover all of the body (I always found ponies in full shirts or dresses a little odd??), perhaps bracers that go above his paws and shoulder pauldrons of sorts? Maybe even some knee protectors? I do want parts of his body to be visible, but for there to also be some level of visible protection, if that makes sense. Whatever you think would look nice. There are some links of armor sets that are pretty nifty and the second set has some neat ornamentation. I'd love if part of the armor had part of the Kaddis designs painted over it?
What Ash Warrior isn't complete without a weapon? How you place it or where is entirely up to you, whatever's easiest. I've included a reference for the axe's appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: armor set 1 armor set 2 Axe Reference

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Concept #4: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: HoneyTeaTree, Fatal Irony, TBD

Edit Level: Mod-heavy-extreme
Soquili Species: - Pure Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? No ty
Concept Origin: A rival herd to the Kateri; they're meant to be the antagonists to main Kateri plots
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: These guys are all trained warriors. I would love if they could have scarring on them, but overall pattern and design can be CC. I'm linking some images for inspiration.
Face: Again, all I really want is for them to have scars. CC on overall design, feel free to use the two soquili linked for design inspiration.
Mane: I really like the cropped without bangs and the chopped bangs template, but feel free to make the mane edited if inspiration strikes based off of your own feelings or the two soquili linked for design inspiration!
Tail: Devil Tail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves and short fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Takala Takala Uncert Wretch Wretch Uncert Wretch Itemless
Permissions to use Wretch

Horn(s): Chipped Blade Horn or edited to CC
Wings: I'm ok with either of these templated options: Downturned Wings, Wing Style 4 Ragged

Trading Post Items: If you can achieve weapons and armor via templates feel free to splice away. Same deal with CC on style of armor and the weapons.
Custom Items: These guys are all battle hardened warriors. If it's possible to give them armor or some kind of weaponry that would be amazing! CC on armor and weapons.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc

Concept #5: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: HoneyTeaTree, Fatal Irony, TBD

Edit Level: Mod-heavy-extreme
Soquili Species: - Pure Unicorn
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All silvery/white
Face: pure white like refs
Mane: white - CC style
Tail: Custom tail or the classical tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, black hooves
Reference Image(s):

The Kateri herd:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Horn(s): CC
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Must be pure unicorns, but traits can all be edited

Trading Post Items: cc.
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc

Concept 4

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: A sibling to a Soq I already own
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For the overall color, I picture her having a lighter tone from her brother. Still on the gray side, but closer to white and with the similar kind of gradient that Thaddeus has going on. Her marking pattern is similar to her brothers, feel free to change the spot variation up as you like, but I see it as being still pretty simplistic in terms of the amount of overall spot markings. Her spots are also the same shade blue that Thaddeus has.
For colors maybe the overall base of her body could be the same tone as the color on Thaddeus' muzzle and then her gradient would be lighter than that? Honestly, feel free to CC colors, just as long as she's overall lighter in color than her brother.
Face: Light Lashes template, the Raised Brow Template, and Open Smile Template.
Mane: I would love for her main to probably be more shoulder length. I don't have particular style in mind, but something that makes her feel kind of soft and dainty, I guess would be the best way to describe what I'm going for. Feel free to splice something up. These are templated options that I like, and you can pick from them for what you want to splice (if you desire), or just to pick for her overall mane style.
Fabio, Windblown, Curly 1, Wild, Warrior's Braid, Dancer Tuft, Bob Tuft, Wayward Tuft, Any of the Tucked Braids, Draped Large Loose Braid, Swaying Small Loose Braid, and the Suspended Small Loose Braid.

If the Fabio Style is picked, I would love if there was a way for both of her eyes to be shown, but I get if trying to splice or achieve that is hard with that templated style. Ideally I want both of her eyes showing, but I totally understand if that isn't possible.
Tail: Delicate tail template.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Footed Template with Fetlocks. Her legs would have that same kind of gradiation that Thaddeus has on his, just with the light tones that she has.
Reference Image(s): Her brother Thaddeus Item Uncert Armor Uncert Itemless Uncert

Horn(s): The Three Point Rack Template. Her antlers also have that same faint touch of blue that her brother has, and the main base color is following the trend where it is lighter than her brother's. Again feel free to CC this within the realms of gray but closer to white over all.

Trading Post Items: I would love if you could get some of the loose flower template options in her mane or on her in some fashion. I'll list some of the templates I like and you can feel free to CC from them to do whatever you feel looks good. I think overall I don't want her to be too busy, but having something of a light amount of flowers for her.
1, 6, and 7 from the Rose templated options, all of the Generic Flower templated options, and all of the Plumeria templated options.

Feel free to CC anything else in terms of accessories or items so long as she isn't give weapons. I pictured her as caretaker kind of persona, she's quiet, soft, stays with their mother and gather food and supplies to help them survive where they live. So anything that fits that kind of vibe.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] HoneyTeaTree || Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): HoneyTeaTree
Image of Soquili:User Image
Link to Uncert: Item Uncert | Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
WIP Needed? Only if you want to!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I love his markings and coloration as is! You don't have to change anything about this part! biggrin
Face: same eye color, eyebrow color, face markings, inner ear color. Fracas has gone through an incredibly journey of discovering his inner peace, and I would love if you could create an expression for him that exudes the calm and serene stallion that Fracas has become. Feel free to use the new facial expression templates to create the face, I didn't see anything that really made the zen expression I envision him with, but if you can whip something up, go for it!
Mane: Current mane is the Warrior's... braid? (I can't really make out the style name on the image ahaha ;u; ) I'd love a style update for him! If his mane could be longer and have a little more volume that'd be lovely. I still want some braided elements, just not a ton? It doesn't need to look super well maintained, I always imagined him with hair that looks put together, but has a nice ruggedness to it as well. If it's at all possible, is current coloration is dark brown with black and green stripes. I still want that green color element, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to make his mane dark brown with the green strands as accents. If not, I'd love for the brown to be darkened and the black to be lightened up as much as possible for it to appear as close as the same color as it can, while still maintaining the green stripes.
Tail: Current Tail is Unicorn tail style 2. His tail isn't really... powerful?? enough for his body, if that makes sense. I feel like it looks so much smaller compared to him. I love the leonine tail style, but if it could be edited to have a thicker base and a little more presence, that'd be wonderful! I don't know how great he would look with the newest unicorn templated tail that curls around with the tuft of hair, but if you think that would work for what I'm trying to go for, you can definitely do that. The hair at the end should be colored similarly to his mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'm fine with his current fetlocks! I believe his hooves are the same brown as his body.
Reference Image(s): Hairstyle inspiration, hairsyle inspiration, hairstyle inspiration
the tail I was talking about

Horn(s): Current is the regular Unicorn horn. If it's possible, I'd love for it to be sized up a little larger to fit his face a little better. It just looks a little too small on him. Color can stay the same!

Trading Post Items: Tabard with uneven beads. Colors can be CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: If you could incorporate prayer beads on to him somehow, maybe around his leg (similar to the beaded leg item, but it's composed entirely of beads). Colors can be CC.
prayer beads

Username of owner(s): HoneyTeaTree
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: link

Soquili Species: - Regular & Unicorn
WIP Needed? Nope, but if you want to send them, feel free!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I love her coloration as is, nothing here I'd want to change!
Face: I'm ok with her face as is!
Mane: A longer mane with braids would be ideal. Her dad has very long hair, and I'd like Berith to have grown out her mane smiliarly, as she traveled with him as a filly. So, braids tucked in to her hair and a slightly "messy" look. Hair style can be CC, but I like the color she has for her hair already.
Tail: Again, just a longer tail similar to her dad's. Braids, a little more volume, but style can be CC while color stays the same.
Hooves/Fetlocks: If it's possible for her to have longer fetlocks without causing a memory wipe, I would like for hers to grow out a little longer. Not as long as Samael's, but I just want her to have a little bit of fluff.
Reference Image(s): Samael

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A

Trading Post Items: Berith comes from a family of travelling healers and shamans. They use a lot of feathers, bones, furs and chains in their accessories. Purple feathers in her mane (behind her ear??), or even mixed in with her other items. and possibly her tail; placement is pretty CC, but she's the one who makes the feather accessories for her family, so I feel like she'd have a fair amount of them as either "bunches" or just placed about.
• Stock plain tabard option, color can be black with the cloth connecting piece on her chest. Chain connecting pieces in silver, as the side pieces. It was the only way I could really think to articulate what I had in mind for her.
• She has a bird skull that sits on her hind flank, on top of the back tabard piece. Maybe put some of the purple feathers with it?
• If you can find some way to work fur in to her accessories somehow, feel free to! totally CC on this one!
• I would love for her to have a pendant featuring a stone similar to the kind of cranberry color she has to her. I like the long crystal with attachments as an option for her, but ideally it's going to be a charm to use on her brother whenever his cursing happens, so if you can think of a better shape for that kind of stone, feel free to CC this pendant.
Reference Image(s) for Items: skull ref Skull Ref

Berith's family: Naamah Samael Agares

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas