Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's Single & Surrgoate Thread: Still Setting Up But Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:32 pm
Well, I'm biting the bullet. I'm going to put out the hunt for some significant others in my herd. Some will require plotting, while others are simply in search of flings. . .and others will require some actual RP.

On the RP front I am stupidly slow. In fact, I really should just accept that running Soquili and running another shop puts me in a spot where I have to be very selective on what RP I invest in. I am more than happy to talk things out over AIM or do little silly stuff . . . but if you get into RP with me just know that it's going to be a very slow.

But let's see how this goes!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:18 pm
Surrogates or Flings

All of the soquili listed here have mates or are chasing after their one and only. But what they are searching for are some offers for surrogacy or flings. OOCly, I'd like their lines to continue, but their mates are either incompatible size-wise or are the same gender.

User Image
Name: Amandus Caelestis
Mate: Armageddon
Slots: 3/4
1. Mardi Gras (played by Cajmera)

Information: Cael's a bit of a hot mess. He's clumsy, thanks to his shell, and his insanely long hair, and he's a bit self-conscious about his looks. He knows he's kind of weird, and a bit different, but he has a good heart. He yearns for acceptance -- which he finally found with Army -- but he also yearns for a family, and others that take after him. He doesn't want to be the only snail soq out in the world.

Searching For: Surrogates! He's got himself a lovely mate, but I know he'd like children his own one day. He'd prefer that the mare be someone he gets on with amicably enough, and he'd prefer that, if he can't hve all the baskets, he get at least one to raise with Army. OOCly I'm happy to work things out with the mare's owner in terms of how we part kids.

Restrictions: Anything goes. He's a bit of a hot mess looks wise, haha, so I might try to find soq with simpler patterns. I'm game for anything though!

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to. I will be a bit picky on who he flings with!

User Image
Name: Aurelian
Mate: Wendigo . . . unofficially
Slots: 4/4
1. Adrastea
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

**Note: Some of you may have talked to me about Aurelian before. If you did I forgot -- remind me and we can resume the convo!

Information: Aurelian is a good knight. . . but he has his secrets and darker moments. Hi tail is a nasty hair-demon named It, and he tends to cause Aurelian all sorts of trouble. It bites and snaps and snarls and is generally bad news. That aside, Aurelian does his best to be a great warrior, and a great prince. He comes from (unofficial) royalty, but is spending his time doing epic deeds as he travels the Kawani. He does eat meat, though -- a secret he tries to keep from his family since that's not exactly knightly or good.

He would like a family, one day, and while things with Wendigo can be a little touch and go, and they're not officially mates. . . they do spend a lot of time together when their paths cross. He isn't looking for a mate, but he wouldn't mind a family, either.

Searching For: Surrogates! Aurelian's never had foals before, and it might be just the thing to get him to pause in his world-travelling and set down some roots. OOCly I'm happy to work things out with the mare's owner in terms of how we part with kids.

Restrictions: Anything goes. He's a bit of a hot mess looks wise, haha, so I might try to find soq with simpler patterns. I'm game for anything though! I don't mind darker mres, but would prefer someone who isn't super evil . . unless she's good at hiding it.

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to. I will be a bit picky on who he flings with!

User Image
Name: Constantine
Mate: Someone who doesn't know he exists
1. Psyche -- maybe. This is a self-pair but I'm happy to break it up if someone offers an awesome match!
2. Fierra
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Constantine is a purist. He's a young hotshot who absolutely worships his idol, Bane, from Blackskull. In fact, he worships Bane so much he's fallen madly in love with him. We've yet to know if this will result in a relationship or not, but he will adore him from afar until his dying day. That being said, Constantine is your typical young, brash, obnoxious kalona. He thinks he's hot stuff, and is certain of his epicness.

Right now he's on a mission to prove that he will keep the lines pure -- and show Bane how virile he is -- by having some kalona kiddos.

Searching For: Fling!

Restrictions: Pure kalona females only. He wants to raise a new line of pure kalona.

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to.

User Image
Name: Hadrian
Mate: Nanda
Slots: 4/5
1.Zara
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Information: Hadrian is the prince of the sea, or so he was raised to believe. He was brought up as royalty, and during his youth, set out to be a good and just prince. He was also trained in the ways of chivalry and knighthood, and did his best to do his family proud.

Unfortunately he had a secret.

A deep secret.

If his thigh pearls weren't a dead giveaway, this unicorn was more interested in the stallions he met during his journeys than the damsels he was rescuring. For a long time he kept that idea hidden, and tried valiantly to be straight. It didn't work. While he wound up taking on a lifemate for awhile, and they had three children, the truth inevitably surfaced. Zara called him on his bluff, and introduced him to a friend of hers, Nanda. The two hit it off immediately, and Zara went out to find her own happily ever after . . .

Now that he's given up his knightly roaming, Hadrian lives back by the sea. He loves Nanda, but also would like more children. All of his are long since grown, and have even had children their own. . . So he's hoping for some more. He's kind, patient, generous, and chivalrous. . . and is hoping to find a kind lady who wouldn't mind an arrangement.

Searching For: Surrogates!

Restrictions: No restrictions! Finding someone orange and purple might be nice -- since his mate matches those colors. But anything goes. :3 Just no skinwalkers or evil sorts.

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to.

User Image
Name: Lothorien
Mate: Laureat
1. Marpesia
2. ArashiX's Mare
3. Rashmi
4. Open

Information: Lothorien is a shy warden of the woods. He tends a small area of land and considers himself the guardian of the woods. He cares for the plants, and tends a small garden. He is a quiet sort who tends to shyly observe the world and keep to his own. He's reliable, responsible, and incredibly patient -- he had always felt it his duty to look after his sister and mother after his father parted ways. But now that his mother has a new mate, and his sister is an adult, he's turned to tending his small spot of land.

Most recently a fellow gardener named Laureat turned his world upside down. Their relationship is new, but Laureat helps draw him out of his quiet world. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for the other. He'd like to have a family with the stallion, but also knows they're a bit limited on that front. He's hoping he might find someone willing to help grant them a gift.

Searching For: Surrogates!

Restrictions: No restrictions! Finding someone red or red and black might be nice, since his mate is so vibrant. I'd also like some natural colored ponies too.

User Image
Name: Ouriel
Mate: Disorder -- Unofficially

1. Leliel
2.Mariko
3. Fiona
4. Anguish

Information: Ouriel is a bit crazy. He's terribly devoted to his family, and desperately wants to make sure they're safe. He knows his mother is looked upon oddly by outsiders, and some of his siblings (and half-siblings) as well. Ouriel takes it personally when others look down, smear, or belittle his family and relatives.

So it is, Ouriel wants nothing more than to make sure all the outcasts and fallen monsters out there are taken care of. He knows that he is strong enough, and clever enough, to protect those out there that might be in danger from those who don't understand. Unfortunately, Ouriel's sense of protection means he believes that you need him. The world needs him. Everyone needs him, whether they realize it or not.

Searching For: Flings! He . . . might or might not take interest in having children. Of having an army of guardians to protect his family and loves.

Restrictions: No restrictions! I'll likely look for aesthetically interesting things. :3

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to

User Image
Name: Paku'iku'i
Mate: Testing waters with HGs Sakima

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information:
Paku'iku'i was part of the Flock. He was raised by his father to follow in his footsteps and to hopefully take his place as a Whistlestallion. Unfortunately for Weuweu, Paku wasn't particularly comfortable in such a role. While he was vaguely interested in becoming an artisan, like some of the other flock member stallions, ultimately he found his ideas and interests were taboo or restricted in the Flock.

So with a heavy heart, he made his escape and hasn't seen his family since.

Paku is a very gentle sort of stallion. He's creative, crafty, and very good at making jewelry. Unfortunately, he knows nothing of the outside world, much less how to survive on his own. He's currently roaming the world with a mercenary, Sakima. Paku'iku'i originally paid the stallion for some protection and some basic defense skills . . . but now he keeps paying the stallion just so he hope to keep him around. He's fallen for Sakima . . . secretly.

Searching For: Surrogates! I'd like for Paku to eventually have some kids all his own, whether he knows about them or not. Given what he'd trained to be, we could back-date the plot to coincide with flock females. He lingered in the Flock long enough to . . . be available. The same with possibly meeting some mares after he initially left.

I know he'd eventually like to have his own children to raise with Sakima, when and if they ever are ready for that, haha. . . but he also wouldn't object being a surrogate to another. If someone else would like children, and he can help, he wouldn't mind parting ways knowing he helped someone get a family. He's pretty much open for anything!

Restrictions: No restrictions! I'll likely look for aesthetically interesting things. :3

Other: I'm game for plotting things out so it makes sense in the story. No RP required though unless you really want to

User Image
Name: Weuweu Laka
Mate: Single. Ish.

1. Goldfish
2. Faye
3. Open
4. Open

Information:
Weuweu is a fabulous Whistle Stallion of the Flock. He is an equal opportunity lover, and loves the mares, just like he loves the stallions. He is proud of job, and proud to have sired three children already . . .even if the two sons were less than good harpy stock. He takes things all in stride and good humor, and has no problem seducing others, or being seduced himself.

He's always looking to adore on others, so if you're a mare who could use some good loving, look no further than this tropical harpy.

Searching For: Flings!

Restrictions: No restrictions! He's always open to Flock mares -- but I know he wouldn't object to a liason that's perhaps taboo with an outsider, too. He's Weuweu. Males, females, he's a stallion that cannot be tamed.

User Image
Name: Nihilism
Mate: Sky Raider. . eventually.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information:
Nihilism is a party-boy. He loves to have fun and is a bit of an adrenaline junkie. The more wild and crazy the stunt, the better. He loves to be the center of attention, and will do anything just to steal the show. Hedonism is the way of life, and if you're not out having a good time, then you're doing it wrong.

Needless to say, this means that this pink and black stallion finds himself in trouble. . . Frequently.

He's destined to fall in love with a rather reserved stallion, but at that won't be for some time. For now, he's out here looking for some adventure and a bit of a wild time. He would never plan on children, but I also know that Nihilism doesn't always think his actions through. One wild night with a mare might yield some . . . interesting results.

Searching For: Flings! Nihilism is a bit of a wild-child, and he is always up for a little fun.

Restrictions: No restrictions! It's Nihilism -- he's pretty game for some fun, especially before he meets his Prince!

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:22 pm
Males Looking for Mates

These are all my stallions looking for a long-term lover! These could be of male or female variety . . . and in these cases I would like extensive plotting or RP.

User Image
Name: Feredir
Mate: None! Open to males or females!
4/4
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Feredir is a killer. He knows little of his origin -- his family was gone shortly after his birth, and he remembers the struggle to survive. It was a fight that turned him generally apathetic to the world -- the strong survive, and the weak crumble.

He spends most of his time doing what he wishes. Thus far, it's spent in the company of a mare whom judges the world (played by Lunadriel). She isn't strong enough to take down soquili herself, so uses Feredir to get the job done. This is a path he walks willingly, and takes no issue with whether it's right or wrong.

He's a very quiet, very reserved, and rather stoic, soquili. He's serious, and tends to keep to himself. He's incredibly independent, and a little bit of a difficult nut to crack.

Searching For: Feredir is not looking for any sort of attachment. In fact, he's a very apathetic but also Machiavellian sort of stallion. He has no scruples doing dark deeds, or killing others simply because he's been instructed to do so. He takes his orders well, and does not question whether it's right or wrong. Judgment is not his to pass- - just to execute. Literally.

I'm not sure what sort of soquili might get under Feredir's skin. He is no stranger to the games lovers play, but he doesn't often dabble, and given how he roams, he doesn't stay long enough for anthing to develop.

So I suppose he's open for flings, but if he right mare or stallion came around to get under his skin, he could consider settling.

Restrictions: Anything goes. He's a bit of a hot mess looks wise, haha, so I might try to find soq with simpler patterns.

User Image
Name: Valoel
Mate: None! Looking for an OTP, male or female
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Valoel is nothing like his sister. Where Lailah wants to have multiple relationships, and live a life of polyamory, Val is a knight seeking his one true love. He's a little bit ridiculous -- think of the Prince in Enchanted -- and just a bit over the top with his charm. But he means well and truly believes in love at first sight. He's on a mission to find his great love, but he isn't entirely sure who that love is!

He's the sort of stallion that will write poetry, sing songs, and go on valiant quests just to make sure his lover his happy and content. He truly believes in love conquering all, but that can also make him terribly blind to trickery or manipulation.

Searching For: The love of his life! His OTP. He will be ever devoted to whomever he falls in love with, be the stallion or mare. I am open to him being used and released, too . . . I don't know what that would do to his naive heart, but if you'd like a tragedy, I'm down with that too.

Restrictions: No skinwalkers. Otherwise anything goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:26 pm
Females Looking for Mates

These are all my mares (of age) looking for a long-term lover! These could be of male or female variety . . . and in these cases I would like extensive plotting or RP.

User Image
Name: Dulcinea
Mate:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Dulcinea is a very cheery, happy-go-lucky, seathi. She's about as sweet as the treat she's based off of, and amicable to boot. Nothing seems to bring her down for long! She lives happily in the reefs near the coast, and occasionally ventures up to the beach.

Searching For: Flings or lifemate! I wouldn't mind a mer x seathi romance! Plots preferred, but I'm down with RP if you don't mind me slow as heck.

Restrictions: Anything goes!

User Image
Name: Ecclesia
Mate: None -- looking for a stallion OTP
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Ecclesia is in a bit of an interesting spot. She's finally left home, after growing up in a rather sheltered environment. Her mother was a little bit co-dependent on keeping her children close, which meant that this mare never got far from their small grove. While she loves her mother, she had always dreamed of finding her place in the world. . . . but now that she's on her own, she has no idea where she belongs.

She's demure in nature, a bit submissive, and tends to keep quiet when next to stronger personalities and more vocal soquili. She's incredibly gentle in nature, and knows a little bit of herbal healing. She's no unicorn, but she is a caretaker. . . she just has nothing to care for!

Searching For: A stallion mate or OTP. Someone who might see how lovely a mare she is, and help her shine.

Restrictions: No skinwalkers. I'm down with individuals who fall either on the good or evil spectrum, so long as they're not cruel to her.

User Image
Name: Forsilvra
Mate: None -- looking for a stallion OTP
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Forsilvra is a mare that hails from the arctic northlands. She's traveled down into the Kawani by way of starlight -- she believes that the stars guide all of us, and her old herd read the stars to foretell changes, and where everyone belongs. Forsilvra was lead down to the Kawani, though she does not know why. . .

She's a fortune-teller, in search of her path. She is mostly diurnal in her wanderings, and is easier found at night than during the day. She's very down to earth, with a dry sense of humor, and an incredibly patient nature.

Searching For: A stallion that doesn't mind her eccentric nature or star gazing. A place to belong.

Restrictions: No skinwalker. Otherwise anything goes!

User Image
Name: Genevieve
Mate: None - looking for a mare or stallion to protect her
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Information: Genevieve is terrified of everything. While she was a young and impressionable filly, not quite an adult, tragedy struck her family. Her mother was brutally killed by a skinwalker, and Genevieve witnessed the whole thing. Her father, overwhelmed by grief, stooped into an unbelievable depression before wandering off. . . . and that left Genevieve alone. Her brothers are gone, having left years ago, but this mare is too terrified to leave her homelands. What if her father comes back? And who would tend the flowers that she plants near where her mother fell so many years ago?

Scared of everything, including her own shadow, Genevieve just doesn't know what to do with herself. She's afraid to stay alone, but also afraid that the skinwalker Wyrsa will return to finish her off. . . and she's afraid to leave in case she finds more walkers out there!

Searching For: Someone to bring some assurance and light into her life. To get her over her fears and help her become more well rounded. She'll likely always be a homebody but . . . she needs someone to soothe her.

Restrictions: No one evil! o_o I think that would break her completely.

User Image
Name: Lailah
Mate:
1. Aldebaran

Information:

Searching For:

Restrictions:

User Image
Name: Sayerauho
Mate:
Slots: 1/4
1. Kunal
2. Open
3. Tomoe
4. Tira
5. -Tentatively Reserved for Lamiales-
6. Open
7. Open

Information:

Searching For:

Restrictions:

User Image
Name: Terpsichore
Mate:

Information:

Searching For:

Restrictions:

User Image
Name: Zara
Mate:
Slots: 4/5
1. Hadrian

Information:

Searching For:

Restrictions:  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:39 pm
I'm still setting it up but it's sort-of open. Ish. Let me know if you're interested in a soq I haven't filled out info for yet. . . << Need to run out for a bit!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 am
HHiiiiiIIIIiiIIiIi!

This is going to be a multi-pony post. But hopefully an intriguing one.

FIRST: Hadrian needs surrogates? Well I have one mare that is going the surrogate path. I know I have already talked to you about Nayeli, but it is always nice to have a record of things. You never did say if you wanted to have a breeding with her either. XD

SECOND: I love Valoel… and I have two mares that would do good with a Prince Charming for very different reasons. Ceridwen Is sweet, kind, gentle, and so very hurt. She had a terrible childhood because of her odd looks and I am looking for someone to love and dote on her. On the other hand Chandrakanta is a little haughty and entitled. She believes that she deserves a Prince Charming, and while she would be faithful and love him, she would also be more demanding than Ceridwen.

THIRD: Rakesh will… well, never… not be Rakesh. But he should at least meet Forsilvra even if they never hit it off. A fortune teller would be a wonderful interaction for him. I wouldn’t mind more with her, she is so pretty and interesting, I recognize that Rakesh is a little much.

That is everything right now. I will keep an eye on this thread though. Love your ponies!

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:50 pm
*has spoken to Spell via AIM* xD

Time to bump this up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:40 am
I'm just going to toss Rashmi out as a fling for Lothlorien as she's got wings and is red, though not as vibrant as Laurent! I know it'll probably be a while as you have two slots lined up so things could change between now and then, so no pressure!

User Image  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:09 pm
ramenli
I'm just going to toss Rashmi out as a fling for Lothlorien as she's got wings and is red, though not as vibrant as Laurent! I know it'll probably be a while as you have two slots lined up so things could change between now and then, so no pressure!

User Image

Hey Ramenli!

I'd love to put her down as a tentative 3rd slot. <3 She's gorgeous and is a great mix of the natural browns, golds, and reds! If your plans changes, than just send a note my way, and I can take her off the list. I'll likewise do the same if something major suddenly changes his plots, but I think she's definitely a beauty.

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:51 pm
Uta

Sounds perfect! Thanks!  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 pm

User Image & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe? >_>
Isolde is bordering on obsessed with death. She's very conflicted, being the product of a skinwalker and a Uni and has questionable morality. She is very deliberate, can be manipulative, and has a lust for power and strength.

I've got a potential plot in the works with Eski and her Taka for seance stuff (because she wants children so she can be a 'better mother' than hers was and show her up)

But I'd like to see something of stability for her, even if that stability is with someone not so stable themselves. They seem to have very similar morality (though, as I said, Isolde conflicts with herself more often than not) and her fascination with death would definitely draw her to him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:52 pm
Hey there~ I'm updating my slots since I managed to win last month, and with the addition of spirited breedings I just wanted to know if you were still interested in the surrogacy breeding we had set up between Rashmi and Lothorien. I understand either way, I just wanted to know if I should leave him on my list or not!

Thank you!

Uta

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 am
ramenli
Hey there~ I'm updating my slots since I managed to win last month, and with the addition of spirited breedings I just wanted to know if you were still interested in the surrogacy breeding we had set up between Rashmi and Lothorien. I understand either way, I just wanted to know if I should leave him on my list or not!

Thank you!

Uta

I'm definitely still interested in the surrogacy breeding. :3 Unless you would prefer to find something else for Rashmi, my stance is that all previous agreed/planned things stands. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 am
Uta
I'm definitely still interested in the surrogacy breeding. :3 Unless you would prefer to find something else for Rashmi, my stance is that all previous agreed/planned things stands. heart
That works for me! Thank you for the quick response! <3  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 pm
Uta

User Image User Image

Hey Uta~ I have to say I've been eyeing your boyo here for a while (he's just gorgeous) and I see you're looking for something long-term for him. I'd love to see if him and Takala might work out together, though I don't know how healthy their relationship would be.

Takala has a very aggressive personality, she's a predator at heart, but she also tends to keep her distance from others, emotionally and physically (when she's not hunting). I feel like if they did come across one another, Takala would definitely be the type to bare her teeth at him and tell him to get moving, though I don't know how well that would get under his skin. I'm hoping I can find someone that can push her buttons and get her to at least open up a little bit.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games