Nayci's Singles Thread [Open] Updated: 07/15/2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:05 pm
I am so sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner! Between RL chewing up most of my time and then running stuff with our prehistoric event things just got lost in the shuffle. Again, I apologize!!

ProphetOfProfit

Nemesis is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not not sure if his personality would mesh all that well with Sakura's. But I do wish I had someone for him otherwise!!

Fatal Irony

I do like their colors. What can you tell me about him? Personality tidbits? Quirks? Etc? I'd like to get a feel for him first before saying yay or nay. smile

stormflower

I wish I had gotten to you sooner! Mate wise it's looking like Pandora's spoken for. (Hence me taking her off the front page) HOWEVER, I'd be happy to plot with you regarding helping her come out of her shell. As it stands right now, my RP muse is pretty much non-existent at the moment. So it'd all have to be plotting. If that's okay with you let me know!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:12 pm
stormflower

I wish I had gotten to you sooner! Mate wise it's looking like Pandora's spoken for. (Hence me taking her off the front page) HOWEVER, I'd be happy to plot with you regarding helping her come out of her shell. As it stands right now, my RP muse is pretty much non-existent at the moment. So it'd all have to be plotting. If that's okay with you let me know!

Awe that's perfectly alright Im always up for some plotting and Fiore always need friends. If you have AIM im usually reachable anytime there stormflower0426 but I will be scarce as in the midst of trying to move(find a house, pack, everything) within about 5 days max....very hectic but ill still be around biggrin  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:58 pm
Nayci
I am so sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner! Between RL chewing up most of my time and then running stuff with our prehistoric event things just got lost in the shuffle. Again, I apologize!!

Fatal Irony

I do like their colors. What can you tell me about him? Personality tidbits? Quirks? Etc? I'd like to get a feel for him first before saying yay or nay. smile

No worries! I haven't been in a hurry to tie him down anyway XD *RL been cray*

Anyway he's not suuuuper fleshed out. He's sort of a pseudo- leader/founder of the lost foals, which is a Peter Pan-esque establishment where foals basically raise themselves. As they become young adults they form their own groups (we call the adults "Tinks" ) and help the younger ones now and again with food or protection.

Halvar himself is a lightearted guy. I pictured him as a bit of a trickster, but that hasn't been coming out in rp so much so maybe he disagrees with me XD. He's competitive and likes to be the best at things. He enjoys hunting for food (is a meat eater). There has never been a class system in the Lost Foals so he views everyone as equals. He views all races as equally useful and isn't one to scorn anyone on their looks. Since he had no adults to guide him, certain social aspects elude him. So he doesn't view stealing as a crime, or any other harmless thing a parent might have discouraged. He means no ill intent, he's simply never learned.

The Lost Foals is a very loose collective. Even as a Tink (adult) one can sort of come an go and no one really questions it. Foals can come and go as well. There is no formal system in place. Others live there when they want, explore at their leisure, and if someone never returns it's not a big deal.
So basically I haven't decided if he'll stay or just be an occasional visitor there XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:09 pm
oh and if you're into it:

User ImageUser Image

She's always open to purewalker flings  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf