Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:38 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

So I'm going to make an offer. I've been thinking about this for awhile and felt I should finally post but I might have a mare who could fit for Itachi's fling. Also if she is not what you are looking for inlook or personality it's perfectly fine. biggrin
User Image

User Image

Mariposa is a dutiful soq to her family. She is the soq that is sent out on her family's most dangerous mercenary tasks. Mariposa is used to obeying her mother her family's leader and thinks of herself more as a tool then entity. She was raised to think of herself as an extension of her mothers power. She is not the most trusting soq but once a soq has her loyalty -that soq is precious to her. Mariposa has a strong sense of justice and she will go out of her way to help others.

-Also she is a kalona, uni, reg mix with a mutant tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:30 am
AislingJuno
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

So I'm going to make an offer. I've been thinking about this for awhile and felt I should finally post but I might have a mare who could fit for Itachi's fling. Also if she is not what you are looking for inlook or personality it's perfectly fine. biggrin
User Image

User Image

Mariposa is a dutiful soq to her family. She is the soq that is sent out on her family's most dangerous mercenary tasks. Mariposa is used to obeying her mother her family's leader and thinks of herself more as a tool then entity. She was raised to think of herself as an extension of her mothers power. She is not the most trusting soq but once a soq has her loyalty -that soq is precious to her. Mariposa has a strong sense of justice and she will go out of her way to help others.

She sounds perfect for a fling--and even RP plotting! I'm sorry I got super delayed with this, I'm just now finally finding time to get through everything. @_@  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
AislingJuno
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

User Image

User Image

She sounds perfect for a fling--and even RP plotting! I'm sorry I got super delayed with this, I'm just now finally finding time to get through everything. @_@

No worries I'm fine with doing anything your comfortable with or have time with- background, nothing or rp.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff