Visitor
  Boop
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:43 am
Kettyn
Faithofthefallen

Would you be willing to do a small RP with Psyche (Relic's sister). She would be seeking refuge in the Sinclair lands. It could be with either Coquette or Vincento?
User Image

Yeah sounds fun! I'm arty work for a couple more hours but if you want to start i can reply later or i can start when I'm done smile .. hmm probably vincent would be the best choice for that but we can do one with Coquette too if you're in the mood  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:33 pm
Faithofthefallen
Kettyn
Faithofthefallen

Would you be willing to do a small RP with Psyche (Relic's sister). She would be seeking refuge in the Sinclair lands. It could be with either Coquette or Vincento?
User Image

Yeah sounds fun! I'm arty work for a couple more hours but if you want to start i can reply later or i can start when I'm done smile .. hmm probably vincent would be the best choice for that but we can do one with Coquette too if you're in the mood

Could only imagine how Psyche will feel learning that she's aunt to 4 nieces and a nephew (and countless other generations)

I'll get started on the RP as soon as I get home. (about 25 minutes from now)  

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:33 pm
Faithofthefallen

Link here just in case it is needed. Sorry 'bout the crappy start.
Link  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 pm
Faithofthefallen

I realize that this might be a bit of an abrupt offer, but after reading Selda's personality and plots, I would like to offer Serenity as a future mate option.

User Image

While he is not a crackship, his adoptive mother and aunt certainly believe him to be a gift from the spirits. When they found his basket, it was on a moonless night, but his basket was illuminated by hundreds of fireflies dancing around his basket. Some of them followed the basket when they took it back with them and he's always had a habit of attracting the lightning bugs since popping from his basket.

Fond of glowy things, nighttime and, of course, fireflies, Serenity is turning into quite the nocturnal thing himself. He is always aglow by the fireflies that surround him and he feels naked without their presence.

I feel like Serenity would be a good fit for Selda because he could help her see that the nighttime isn't so scary after all and even with the minimal light of his lightning bug lantern (the jar he carts around with him) he could provide enough light that Selda's shadows could remain with her whenever she needed to call upon them.

(Also aesthetic reasons.)

I do realize that we already have a fling set up between Cecily and Serenity, so this offer would be valid after our first pair have their fling and Serenity learns to mature a little bit.

Okay, that was a lot of writing. Thanks for your consideration!  

ABVirus

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm
ABVirus
Faithofthefallen

I realize that this might be a bit of an abrupt offer, but after reading Selda's personality and plots, I would like to offer Serenity as a future mate option.

User Image

While he is not a crackship, his adoptive mother and aunt certainly believe him to be a gift from the spirits. When they found his basket, it was on a moonless night, but his basket was illuminated by hundreds of fireflies dancing around his basket. Some of them followed the basket when they took it back with them and he's always had a habit of attracting the lightning bugs since popping from his basket.

Fond of glowy things, nighttime and, of course, fireflies, Serenity is turning into quite the nocturnal thing himself. He is always aglow by the fireflies that surround him and he feels naked without their presence.

I feel like Serenity would be a good fit for Selda because he could help her see that the nighttime isn't so scary after all and even with the minimal light of his lightning bug lantern (the jar he carts around with him) he could provide enough light that Selda's shadows could remain with her whenever she needed to call upon them.

(Also aesthetic reasons.)

I do realize that we already have a fling set up between Cecily and Serenity, so this offer would be valid after our first pair have their fling and Serenity learns to mature a little bit.

Okay, that was a lot of writing. Thanks for your consideration!

Hey! Sorry for my slowness in replying, work has been more physically demanding lately and we adopted another puppy who was too scared to sleep through the night so I've been a sleepless zombie the past couple weeks!

I love serenity and I am in love with the idea of him being her light in the darkness and aesthetically they look amazing! I'd love for Serenity to be Selda's future mate, she has a fling set up right now as well for her first breeding, but after those flings are done we can definitely set them up!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:54 pm
Talisa added!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm
-pets Talisa!-

I'm slow as sin, but I'd love family RP at some point. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:07 am
Tsunake
-pets Talisa!-

I'm slow as sin, but I'd love family RP at some point. <3

Yes please!!! I'd love that, whenever you're in the mood, just let me know and we can throw something together for sure!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:40 am
Still here,
its been ages since I've been able to plot or engage in Soq at my normal level (like a year guys, sorry!), but I have 3 more months till I'm done with this nursing program! I will be back!!!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff