16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:30 pm
Do you have AIM, spell?
o 3o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:53 pm
Hello! I'd like to toss an offer at you for Charon.

User Image

As a quick backstory/overview of his character: Wraith grew up with cruel, heartless parents who taught him to hurt and steal and generally be pretty awful, but he never had a heart for true evil and so became extremely conflicted and confused in adulthood. He fights the tendencies he was raised with, but often makes poor decisions, though he's working hard to be better about it. He's also a trickster who enjoys pranks, and while they can sometimes go too far, he certainly doesn't mean them as more than play.

Currently he's on the run from his past, literally and figuratively (he's trying to avoid being drawn back into awful things by his father), and is acting as a protector for a band of traveling healers. He's mesmerized and humbled by those who can heal and those who seek to do good in general, as he wishes to be like that someday. He wants more than anything to be able to tap into his latent healing powers and use his horn for helping others, but he's not even close to that just yet.

If you're interested, feel free to hit me up here or over PMs. If not, thanks for your time anyway!

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:11 pm
Hey I was wondering if you'd be open to my livi and catriona as a thing? Livi is at her heart someone who loves to learn and share her knowledge. Anything new or different sparks a new feeling of joy and naivete she felt as a foal. Each time sharing her knowledge a sense of right. I feel like she'd have fun trying to figure Cat out and learning about her answering her riddles and maybe learning together.

User Image

She's also my first soquili's first kid so she's a bit special to me and I'd love to find her someone that she clicks with. I understand if rping is hard and if you'll be slow I also have aim and skype if the'd be easier though I'm not as used to that so it'll be a learning process.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:27 pm
saedusk

Aaaaaaahhhh! I am terrible at this. I am sorry I made you wait so long! Charon would have a lot of trouble with someone that was even remotely evil. He wouldn't judge, just be very uncomfortable. So I don't know how well they would work as a pair. I am trying something with someone else as well.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Hmmmm... How would she be with a herd of, how do I put this, off the wall crazy riddle speaking cats?

I am likely not going to have any time to do new RPs (if any at all) until like November. I'll ping you then and see if you are still interested in trying.  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:35 pm
spelldancer

Hmmmm... How would she be with a herd of, how do I put this, off the wall crazy riddle speaking cats?

I am likely not going to have any time to do new RPs (if any at all) until like November. I'll ping you then and see if you are still interested in trying.

She'd love every second of it really. she'd probably spend hours trying to solve or understand them if she doesn't get them immediately, possibly trying to make her own riddles (she would be terrible at it but learning process right?) but yeah she loves things like that or really anything that peaks her curiosity.

till you have free time for RP we could plot or something? but also I can totally wait till November because you're busy ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 am
Calling all Breeding Partners!

I know I...have forgotten some of the breedings that I have set up...

If we have a breeding together, could you please post here? If you happen to have the link to the breeding agreement that would be very helpful!

THANKS!

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image
a fling maybe? *u*

I love spines and I just adore your boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 pm
AstoriaFallen
User ImageUser Image
a fling maybe? *u*

I think that I was trying something with him so I have to check with someone. He is part of the Wonderland herd so can be found among a bunch of cheshire cats and other wacky characters. I would be up for it though. If it does happen I would prefer the children to stay in the herd to grow up at least but I understand if you would rather not. i can think of a number of ways that it could work into his plot depending.

<333 (I also have a bunch of breedings planned so no idea when I could get to this one. I have a habit of rotating my breedings depending on who is offering too and who I can get a hold of in the time frame.)  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:08 am
spelldancer
AstoriaFallen
User ImageUser Image
a fling maybe? *u*

I think that I was trying something with him so I have to check with someone. He is part of the Wonderland herd so can be found among a bunch of cheshire cats and other wacky characters. I would be up for it though. If it does happen I would prefer the children to stay in the herd to grow up at least but I understand if you would rather not. i can think of a number of ways that it could work into his plot depending.

<333 (I also have a bunch of breedings planned so no idea when I could get to this one. I have a habit of rotating my breedings depending on who is offering too and who I can get a hold of in the time frame.)

I would be completely fine with any children staying in the Underland Herd! I don't have anyone there yet and have been wanting to be a part of that herd.

I have a few pairs lined up myself right now so I think we're both in the same boat so no worries! smile Did you want to set up the agreement now or just wait?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm
*shyly nudges Qeshti forward* I'm not sure what you're looking for with Nayeli, but I'd like to offer Qeshti if you're interested. She is bisexual yet holds a heavier preference for females.

User Image

Her personality is pretty much as follows:
Qeshti is as her the color of her coat suggests. She is a feisty spitfire of a mare with a devil-may-care attitude. To say that she is impulsive is an understatement as she's generally the one in a herd who'll leap first and ask questions later. Many might see her as foolhardy, but Qeshti just wants to have fun. Thinking things through takes too much time and effort which tends to ruin the fun in an endeavor. In her mind, it's definitely best to act first and seek forgiveness later than to ask permission.

Although her attitude can be off-putting and tiresome, those who are able to get close to Qeshti see a completely different side to her. They see the gentle, supportive, protective aspect that she keeps hidden behind that brash demeanor. Fewer still have been privy to the knowledge of her insecurities. Perhaps the most obvious of these is her klutziness. A more accident prone individual has never been walked the earth. She has even developed a flare for theatrics due to the sheer number of accidents she has. Despite such troubles, be they physical or mental, Qeshti endeavors to remain optimistic and rarely stays down in the dumps for any length of time.

spelldancer

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash