Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:17 pm
cursedandwandering

I'd like to maybe plot something between Irena and Thaddeus! yum_puddi I don't know if you're looking for plots that aren't lifemate related, but I feel like they'd get along. He's very much a gentle giant and others can be intimidated of him because of his size, much to his displeasure. He's a sweetheart that isn't afraid of anything (or so he thinks) and is more than willing to protect someone from anything that may harm them.

He was recently co-owned to me, so his personality is a little rough and I don't have much of a history for him, but I plan for him to have been around for when the Cerynei had to flee, or was at least born into that group of Cerynei. Let me know what you think! c:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
cursedandwandering

I'd like to maybe plot something between Irena and Thaddeus! yum_puddi I don't know if you're looking for plots that aren't lifemate related, but I feel like they'd get along. He's very much a gentle giant and others can be intimidated of him because of his size, much to his displeasure. He's a sweetheart that isn't afraid of anything (or so he thinks) and is more than willing to protect someone from anything that may harm them.

He was recently co-owned to me, so his personality is a little rough and I don't have much of a history for him, but I plan for him to have been around for when the Cerynei had to flee, or was at least born into that group of Cerynei. Let me know what you think! c:
surprised i'd love for her to meet him!
I'm actually considering seeing about having plots for her regaining her memories at some point or finding out what she used to be like before the fire, so it would be good for her to meet other Cerynei!  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:32 pm
cursedandwandering
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
cursedandwandering

surprised i'd love for her to meet him!
I'm actually considering seeing about having plots for her regaining her memories at some point or finding out what she used to be like before the fire, so it would be good for her to meet other Cerynei!

Awesome~! <3 I'd love to be able to write him interacting with Irena and helping her through remembering her past, as I'm sure it won't be the more pleasant experience for her. He'll try to be as supportive as he can, though he's a little awkward when it comes to feelings because he tries to be all manly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:50 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Awesome~! <3 I'd love to be able to write him interacting with Irena and helping her through remembering her past, as I'm sure it won't be the more pleasant experience for her. He'll try to be as supportive as he can, though he's a little awkward when it comes to feelings because he tries to be all manly.
Sounds fabulous. <3 Would you like me to start or would you like to? :3  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:52 pm
cursedandwandering

I'd love it if you could start it. I'm about to start up one for another pairing xD Gonna try and get all the stats!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
cursedandwandering

I'd love it if you could start it. I'm about to start up one for another pairing xD Gonna try and get all the stats!
Sure! biggrin I'll quote you when it's up.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers