Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
18/F Looking for something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibii Hime

Loyal Hellraiser

9,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 pm
Hey there! My profile basically give all the information about myself, but I'll tell you what I hope to gain from this.

So, I've only ever been in one relationship and it didn't go well for me. So, I have some trust issues. I'm kind of clingy, and although I try to check Gaia everyday, I usually leave my Skype open.

To start something with me, add me on skype, because I absolutely dislike having to PM people. Another thing, try to get me talking, because once I start I don't usually stop and it teaches you a bit about myself. I'm pretty easy to make laugh and smile.

If you are interest and junk, try and treat me nicely. As i previously mention, I was in a horrible relationship and I got treated badly so... yeah.

Or, if you wanna be friends thats nice too! So, check me out?

<3 Chibii  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 pm
Hello there : )  

SinSenpai

Wealthy Gaian

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

RyuuKouhei

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:36 pm
Hello there~ smile maybe we could be friends?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:14 pm
Chibii Hime
Hey there! My profile basically give all the information about myself, but I'll tell you what I hope to gain from this.

So, I've only ever been in one relationship and it didn't go well for me. So, I have some trust issues. I'm kind of clingy, and although I try to check Gaia everyday, I usually leave my Skype open.

To start something with me, add me on skype, because I absolutely dislike having to PM people. Another thing, try to get me talking, because once I start I don't usually stop and it teaches you a bit about myself. I'm pretty easy to make laugh and smile.

If you are interest and junk, try and treat me nicely. As i previously mention, I was in a horrible relationship and I got treated badly so... yeah.

Or, if you wanna be friends thats nice too! So, check me out?

<3 Chibii

not sure if you looking but u seem cool and id love to chat some time  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers