Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:21 pm
Saint Sergio

Cool, I can set something up for them to meet, she could at least use the interaction smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:17 pm
Saint Sergio

belloblossom

To be honest, most of my party is completely neutral? Ndogo's for the rebellion, and Machholz just got recruited. Sooo. XD Yeah, down for RP.

Awesome! Hodari would love rp just talking about the rebellion with a fellow rebel, given that people on both sides have started dying. She could also use a sparring buddy to work out her nerves. Would either Ndogo or Machholz be interested in such things?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:52 am
magnadearel

IDK what he's like personality wise. I know he was the only one in the litter to not go go the Bahari. He grew up, basically, without a family so he's probably skittish around other lions. I would need to RP him out though.

IDK about joining a pride for him. I feel like if he does it'd be the Bahari to go see siblings.

Big Hobbit

Seems good to me! Just quote me when you've started something up. I'm trying to get more diligent in actually RPing here.

belloblossom

If you still want to do it, we can do an RP where Ndogo talks about the rebellion with your lion. Or what he knows about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 am
Peppermint Coffee

Ok so I definitely want to do an RP of any kind. I have here my journal that might catch your eye?  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 am
Peppermint Coffee

Thought I did, guess not! This is for you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:39 am
Would Anza be interested in meeting Dein’khūn? He is rogue now as his pack disbanded. A quiet male he was training as a Star-Tracker. So he is something of an astrologist and historian.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:43 pm
Updated with Ninati~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:48 pm
Tanakako
Would Anza be interested in meeting Dein’khūn? He is rogue now as his pack disbanded. A quiet male he was training as a Star-Tracker. So he is something of an astrologist and historian.
Anza would love meeting him. *___*  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:14 pm
Would Stein be interested in catching himself an ex-Firekin for a Thrall? =3
User Image
Herlinde has gotten a little lost on her journey to Bonelands where she was supposed to go since she was Huria, and they had an alliance with the Firekin. She'd be a fairly easy target since, despite having the size of a Firekin, she was never a healthy cub. Being out of the desert air has helped though.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:13 pm
Tonberry Queen X

He would definitely take on a Thrall. I don't know how well he'd treat her considering I don't know his personality yet, but! RP would help a lot.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers