Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:42 am
magnadearel

Lol no no, sorry. I was gonna offer my boy, then saw you already had an offer. XD

What would you like to do first with Kali? What would be the type she'd curse or would it be more accidental?

LOL, well she could always use more RP! ^^

And Kali...hmm, she's more of a 'chaotic' goddess than an 'evil' one; she'd probably only really curse someone if they really pissed her off. But I could see her getting flustered over something and 'accidentally' cursing someone in a fit of anger. xD;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:34 pm
Polette

Looking for those who might suit the bill for her. I think Foghlaidh will be the best option. XD He thinks everyone laughs at him because he is pink, so it's a rather sensitive subject. XD
User Image  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm
Polette

We probably have a few abandoned plots sitting somewhere that'll have to dig up eventually but in the meantime...

I have quite a few ex. Mlima for Malini to chat with if she wants?
User Image
User Image
User Image

OR For Kali

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have Jengo, whose rather cynical, glass half empty kind of guy. He probably wouldn't believe Kali was a goddess if she was in a mortal form unless she say, transformed back to her normal self in front of him. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kohi might be fun too, since she just loves getting into trouble for no reason other then she knows she's not supposed to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:41 pm
magnadearel

HA, she just might poke fun at him about that. AND THEN HE COULD GET ALL UPSET AND START GETTING MEAN AND THEN BAM KALI GODDESS POPS OUT OF MORTAL COIL

CaliWolfe

MLIMA. ; o;

Malini desperately needs old friends to hang out with. Her parents are super not cutting it. She also might want to stick around anyone she knew and runs into, since none of my old Mlima have found a new home yet.

And fun fact, her mother, Avani, was the royal nanny! So she might be fun to run into Lyubov! ^^

And all the Kali stuff is welcome! She needs a bit more 'growing up' to do. xD  

Polette
Crew

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:27 pm
For Kaishori I can offer my Mircea or Shula. A guard and medic respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 pm
Polette
HA, she just might poke fun at him about that. AND THEN HE COULD GET ALL UPSET AND START GETTING MEAN AND THEN BAM KALI GODDESS POPS OUT OF MORTAL COIL

XD That should be enough to set him off which should be enough to piss her off enough to curse him. Do you want to start or should I?  

magnadearel

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 pm
magnadearel

XD That should be enough to set him off which should be enough to piss her off enough to curse him. Do you want to start or should I?

If you would, I would be eternally grateful. ;u;

SSBrosB

I don't know why, but I totally read that as Kali at first and was sufficiently confused. xD;

But yes! Kai is quite the devoted soldier, and I know she'd love to meet other members (especially a rogue-born one like her)!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:28 pm
Polette

Started! XD  

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Polette
RP for Tojinbo

Hurrrr  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 am