updated for Mircea!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 am
Updated again XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 am
I can offer Aytanin for general pride rp with Maji'nyasi and potential mate if you are interested.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:45 am
I should have five rps here soon for Cheveyo. ^^ so whenever she's ready just pm me her links and I can post them for breeding smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 am
Fairy Snails
I can offer Aytanin for general pride rp with Maji'nyasi and potential mate if you are interested.
Ooh, I would be interested 3nodding

AstoriaFallen

I'm going to have to do some self rps, she has a couple of in-progress ones but I don't know when those are going to end.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 pm
Would you like to do some Skype rps? We can "continue" ours and extend it through two or more rps  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 pm
AstoriaFallen
Would you like to do some Skype rps? We can "continue" ours and extend it through two or more rps
Sure! Just give me a time you'll be on tomorrow and we can continue it there. Though I can do a self rp, I need one for another rogue lion of mine at least XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 pm
SSBrosB

I'm always online. smile I'm EST and usually go to bed late and wake up around noon? So I'll defintely be online from noon onward. If you'd like to start earlier I can always be up early. Gaia is my life currently lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm always online. smile I'm EST and usually go to bed late and wake up around noon? So I'll defintely be online from noon onward. If you'd like to start earlier I can always be up early. Gaia is my life currently lol.
All right I'll get online tomorrow, I just don't like doing skype unless I know the person is on/going to respond XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:59 am
SSBrosB
Ooh, I would be interested 3nodding

Yay! We could do a rp that takes place before the current meta event. 3nodding Do you want to start the rp or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:02 am
Fairy Snails
Yay! We could do a rp that takes place before the current meta event. 3nodding Do you want to start the rp or would you like me to?
If you could please, I'm new to the pride so I'm not sure I would start it out that well XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 pm
I can offer User Image to meet with Angra. She'd be wary since she is a lioness but a meeting between them would be quite interesting indeed.

User Image A thrall meeting with an adult Freeborn would be a great experience for her.

*adds more things for us to RP to besides the two rps we have now*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 am
Chionesu, would he take a cheetah mate?
I have a jedi cheetah with awesome throwbacks, but more importantly.
A huge plot will ensue with her and a sith group and I'd like her to have a mate to support her during this time. But if he wants involved too.
Her name is Patheon. She's following the warrior path as a jedi  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:19 pm
Chi Sohma
Chionesu, would he take a cheetah mate?
I have a jedi cheetah with awesome throwbacks, but more importantly.
A huge plot will ensue with her and a sith group and I'd like her to have a mate to support her during this time. But if he wants involved too.
Her name is Patheon. She's following the warrior path as a jedi
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea because I know he's planned for a couple of flings right now and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that XD

What does your girl look like?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces