Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Stormfront Keep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
                                                                Watch it count down to the end of the day
                                                                The clock ticks life away
                                                                It’s so unreal

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Stormfront Keep
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Kenny, Darcy, Jojo or Persephone, who the ******** knows right now!
                                                                What am I doing? Sneaking in
                                                                What am I thinking? Circe's tits, I swear to ******** God if we get caught here, I am going to blow something the ******** up...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fooling Lysandar

Jesse had raced along with everyone else, and had paused when Kenny seemed to be staring at a door. He heard something coming from it, and he realized that Persephone had to be singing in there. He had never heard Jojo sing, but then again, she had been too self-conscious to even reveal she could to other people. Persephone, on the other hand, apparently had no problem singing, and was obviously oblivious to what was going on. Which made it almost hilariously stupid that Elliott had decided to go ahead and shove the raven'haired man into the room. He gave Elli an exasperated glance as he just calmly leaned against the doorframe, already keeping an eye out for someone to show up and hex them all to hell for their troubles.

Until Jojo said his name. The wrong one. Twice. He winced both times, and grit his teeth as he reminded himself that no, Jojo didn't remember a thing. Otherwise she would have known not to call him that. Oh, he remembered throbbing migraines any time something reminded him about his past, and any time he pushed too hard, they got worse. Which, judging from her expression, was probably what was going on now. "Jesse. Please don't call me Pancras. Circe, don't call me that. And I would explain, but I'm like 1,000 percent sure that your grandfather is going to murder us here shortly if he finds us here. We need to leave. Now. I know you don't like hearing that, but it's true. Because right now, you have no ******** clue how much your grandfather's ******** with your head, and you're getting a migraine right now just from seeing everyone. Trust me, I should know all about that shite." He wasn't going into the whole spiel, they could do that later. Right now they needed to get the ******** out of there before trouble found them. He didn't survive the streets by being an idiot and sticking around dangerous places. He survived them by getting his arse out of trouble as soon as it came up.

OOC:

Things aren’t the way they were before
                                                                You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
                                                                Not that you knew me back then
                                                                But it all comes back to me
                                                                In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:22 pm
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Happily Married

Darcy watched Elliot march forward and run spell diagnostics over the door with an oddly placed sort of pride in this situation. He hadn't even trained him Marina did and yet he still couldn't stop it since he had in fact trained Marina. By default basically since the lout who was supposed to dropped the quaffle on his end. His loss their gain he supposed. He wanted to know what supposedly the others were hearing that he wasn't (he wasn't as close to the door as the others but from his view he could tell that the door was solid thick wood) but took the rookie's word that Jojo was there behind the door. He did however have a problem with him shoving the unknown pedestrian into the particularly harmful and volatile environment he had just moments ago been envisioning and gave the young man a stern look that was probably eclipsed by the glare being sent to him by the other young man. Granted his looked more like a kicked puppy's growl than an actual glare but it did get the point across. He very nearly smacked himself with his own palm as the man started to actually ramble to the young girl who he saw had her wand pointed at him with her own glare and scowl.

Though the face was right as was the voice everything else about this woman in front of them seemed wrong. Darcy had known, well not known but had prepared for, the reality that Jojo wasn't currently in her right frame of mind after being basically brainwashed by her lunatic grandfather but to see the fruits of the poisonous tree as it were. It was more than a bit unsettling. It was actually rather heartbreaking. "Oh Jojo, I'm so sorry." he couldn't help but whisper to himself. Not protecting her had allowed for this to happen. Intellectually he knew that wasn't the case, but the heart felt what the heart felt and his was riddled with guilt nearly as bad as he felt about his own twin sister. He listened with no little degree of surprise when Pancras-Jesse-tried to explain about her grandfather messing with her brain and even listing some of the symptoms as if he too had gone through such a thing. When all of this was over, he was going to have a bit of a talk with his protege's protege. Though he had a feeling it was going to be a bit like pulling teeth from a newly nested dragon. He felt a prickle of unease run of his spine and the hair on his arms stand up even through his long sleeved shirt. Something else was about to happen. Darcy quickly recast his first few detection spells and though nothing still showed up he felt as though time was quickly running out. "As much as it pains me to say this, wouldn't it be easier to knock her out now and take her to safety rather than try and do this here?" He even winced at how callous that sounded but dammit he was in a giant castle that probably teemed with dangerous and evil activity day in and day out that was now suspiciously empty with the young woman who's sole objective of this mission was to find and rescue. Couldn't they just do the rescuing part and get the hell out?!

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxEntrance Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse, Darcy, Kenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlert
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ïƒ ø ṉ l ÿ ÿøυ'ḋ hαṿε ќ ṉ ø ώ ṉ ṃε вεƒøɾε τhε α с с ï ḋ ε ṉ τ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώïτh τhατ ģɾαṉḋ с ø l l ï ṡ ï ø ṉ сαṃε α ģɾαṿε с ø ṉ ṡ ε σ υ ε ṉ с ε xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾεсερτøɾṡ ø ṿ ε ɾ l ø α ḋ ε ḋ, τhεÿ в υ ɾ ṡ τ αṉḋ ḋ ï ṡ с ø ṉ ṉ ε с τ xxxxxx
                                                          'τïl τhεɾε ώαṡ l ï τ τ l ε ƒεεlïṉģ, ρlεαṡε ώ ø ɾ ќ ώïτh ώhατ ïṡ l ε ƒ τ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott noticed the look he'd received from Darcy for shoving Kenny, and frowned, shrugging at the older man. "It was either this or we all go in and leave him at the flank. I don't particularly think he needed to stand out in the hallway, do you?" he asked, tone making it clear that he was already Done with this entire thing. It wasn't like he'd simply shoved Kenny into danger without thought; he'd assessed the potential threats, and reasoned that Jojo was likely less of one than anyone who might suddenly appear behind them. Especially since they were all facing forward, attention on Jojo, ready to defend the older boy if need be. If they'd gone in before him while he attempted to collect himself, there was a chance someone else could come up while they were unaware and hurt him before they had a chance to even turn around. Simple logic.

spaceCase in point, the instant he'd gone in after Kenny, he'd raised his wand to point it at her, in reaction to her own being pointed at the Slytherin. She hadn't done anything yet, though, and seemed more shocked than anything else, so he'd say that he'd made the right call. There were no good ones in a situation like this, after all. Only ones that were slightly better than others. Though, he would've thought that Kenny could maintain himself well enough not to fall on the bloody floor... Or start rambling. Had he really just complimented her singing...? First of all, how had he even heard that, Elli himself had only caught it with his ear pressed to the door. Second of all, now wasn't exactly the time. Again, he found himself trying to cut the guy some slack, it was his girlfriend after all. But each time he had to remind himself of that fact, his patience wore a little thinner. There was only so much he could overlook, after all.

spaceHe watched her turn her wand onto him when she realized he had his pointed at her, and mentally rolled his eyes. Took her long enough, he thought blandly. Whatever Lysandar had done to her, it hadn't made her any smarter. Not that he thought she was a complete idiot, but she was hardly the sharpest tool in the shed. He actually did roll his eyes at Jesse's response to her questioning, thinking that one, he was leaving the girl with more questions than answers, which wasn't going to make her want to leave with them. Particularly not when he was telling her things that were actively against her delusions. Kenny had tried the same thing at Knockturn, after all. The situation hadn't been the same, but close enough. Two... Darcy said it before he had to. Kidnapping her was a much better idea than trying to reason with her. "Excellent idea," he said softly, and then, before anyone could stop him, he'd cast the spell.

spaceAnother quickly cast cushioning charm kept her unconscious body from falling too hard onto the floor, and he looked around, a brow arched as if waiting for them to question him. He was sure Kenny would be outraged, probably Jesse as well, but it was really the easiest way to do this. If they'd just grabbed her against her will, she would've struggled. A struggling person couldn't be apparated, they ran the risk of splinching, and that was a mess he didn't want to deal with tonight. And convincing her would've taken far too long. "Grab her, Kenny, and let's get the hell out of he-"

spaceHis order was cut off as the Ravenclaw was sent flying backwards into the room, slamming into the wall. He felt something crack, and cursed, quite loudly, at the pain. On his feet as quickly as possible, he had his wanted pointed at the figure in the doorway. Lysandar Tempest wasn't exactly what he'd expected. He'd seen him, of course, when he'd watched over the man's interactions with Jesse at the bar. But there'd been illusions cast to hide his identity. And old photos only showed so much, especially when there was a gap of nearly ten years and a prison stay in between then and now.

space"Oh, are we going to duel?" Lysandar asked cruelly. His photos certainly hadn't been the same. That glint of insanity in his eye had been more subdued, and he may have only been ten years younger, but he looked closer to twenty. Insanity and incarceration had aged him, horribly, and he wasn't a particularly young man to begin with. Those mad eyes turned onto Jesse, and Elliott was racing forward, throwing himself between the elder man and his boyfriend. "Tch, that won't do," the man hissed, "I have questions Pancras needs to answer, and you... You're already on the top of my shite list, boy. Congratulations, it's typically harder to get there. But then, I don't typically walk in on strangers attacking my granddaughter, do I?" A curse was hissed, and Elliott cried out in pain, falling to his knees. "I could just kill you. But where's the fun in that?" Lysandar whispered coldly, eyes leveling to meet Jesse's. He looked towards the older man, recognizing him; hard not to. How were you supposed to forget the man who'd incarcerated you? And the last one... Persephone's little boyfriend. "So, this is a rescue, then? How... sweet. But she doesn't want to be rescued. You know that, though, or you wouldn't have knocked her out."

spaceLysandar turned his wand first on Darcy, throwing out a cruciatus curse. He wanted to kill them all, but he couldn't, not yet. They were a security threat, and Rui would want to talk to them about how they'd managed it. Most of that was evident, Pancras had brought them here. But she'd want more, and she'd want to poke the Auror in particular, to see how much he knew about what she was doing. He also, somewhat irritably, wondered if she'd be slightly less cross with him personally if he handed her the lot of them. Not that he was afraid of her, but the situation they had currently suited him well enough, and he didn't want to give her cause to do anything against him... or Persephone. That was unacceptable. It'd be far too easy for her to attack his granddaughter while he was away, while the girl slept or was distracted. He couldn't allow that to happen, so he had to stay in the insane child's good graces. Which meant he'd just have to knock the lot of them out and get them situated in the dungeons to present to her when she came back.

spaceElliott took advantage of the moment; his initial instinct was to kill the man, but he knew that they'd be in a whole hell of a lot of trouble if he did that without it being completely necessary. If anyone here was going to kill Lysandar, it needed to be Darcy. He was the experienced Auror, he was the one who wouldn't be questioned as heavily regarding the death if it was him to do it. But Darcy couldn't do that if he was being tortured. <******** you!" he spat out, and then cast a disarming spell. Lysandar's wand flew from his hand, halting the curse's effect. Dark eyes turned on Elliott, narrowed and cold. The Ravenclaw swore the man looked crazier by the second. "You think I needed that?" Lysandar said, tone almost amused. Elliott's lip curled. "Not really," he said, trying to keep the man's attention. Darcy was the biggest threat, Lysandar would know that. He had to keep his focus off of the older man long enough for Darcy to actually put his damn experience to use. "But it did piss you off, so I'm going to call it a ******** win. You reprehensible piece of shite."

spaceThe old man snapped then; Elliott saw it in his eyes. But, before he could cast a curse, throw a spell, anything, Elliott silenced him as well. He knew that in all likelihood, Lysandar was perfectly capable of doing magic wandlessly and silently at the same time, but it was a right pain to do it, and that would make him less of a threat. He followed it up with an attempt at a stunning him, but the nutcase managed to block it with a shield. It didn't really matter; he was between the man and Jesse, and he was keeping his attention off of Kenny, and off of Darcy. Plan working... Now he just had to pray the guy didn't decide to ******** kill him. That'd be just great.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx øh ï ṉεεḋ ṉøτ вε ƒ l α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉ ε ṿ ε ɾ вεεṉ h ε ɾ ε вεƒøɾε
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø τhεɾε'ṡ ṉø ṉ ε ε ḋ τø ṃ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ τhατ ÿøυ'ṿε ṉø ƒ ï ɾ ṡ τ ṡ αṉÿṃøɾε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ ïƒ ÿøυ l ε τ ṃε вε ÿøυɾ ṡ ќ ÿ l ï ṉ ε, ï'll lετ ÿøυ вε τhε ώ α ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhατ ɾ ε ḋ υ с ε ṡ ṃε τø ɾ υ в в l ε, τhατ løøќεḋ ṡ α ƒ ε ƒɾøṃ ƒαɾ α ώ α ÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was actually glad that Jojo hadn't cast any spells, though she seemed to be shocked by his appearance. However, that shock seemed to fade around the time she spotted Jesse, who she referred to as Jesse. Jesse, had of course protested his name and explained they needed to leave, now. Kenny couldn't have agreed more with Jesse right now. They needed to move it, and he rose slowly, knowing that Jojo's wand was still trained on him. However, that didn't prevent him from glancing back when Darcy made the suggestion to just stun her and get out of here, which prompted Elliott to stun her. His eyes widening, he shot a glare back at Elliott, then went to check on her. He didn't doubt that the teen had done what was suggested, but still, the fact remained they could have done without the stunning in the first place. Kenny had plenty of experience with apparating people in high-stress situations.

He would have done as Elliott suggested, had the teen not suddenly made an unexpected appearance in the room. Eyes going wide again, he suddenly was beating himself up for not keeping an ear open for someone approaching. He stood and turned quickly, knife appearing in hand as he realized that Lysandar was blocking the only exit out of the room. <********> This whole rescue went from bad to worse, and suddenly he was very much aware that he was ill-equipped to duel. Not one-on-one, and that was what he was facing if Lysander decided to turn his attention to him. However, he was standing firm in between Jojo and Lysander, and he wasn't moving. He'd let her be kidnapped to begin with, and he wasn't letting that happen a second time. He'd watched Antony turn into an alcoholic, had watched himself spiral dangerously into depression that he was still climbing out of, and then there was what Lysander did to Jojo herself.

Crimson eyes narrowed, and he could almost feel a low growl start in his throat. Now, if only a way out of the situation could present itself, he would make a break for it so fast. Part of him was now cursing the fact that Rhys now had his broom, because he could easily escape through the window if that was the case. Gritting his teeth, he cast his hand out twice, hoping that maybe by doing so, he could keep Lysander away from Jojo.
                                                  "Repello Inimicum. Protego." He knew he wasn't as good at defensive magic as the two aurors with him, but at least that should prevent him from getting to Jojo.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I think I found her!
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Red Hot Missy

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
                                                                Time is a valuable thing
                                                                Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
                                                                Watch it count down to the end of the day
                                                                The clock ticks life away
                                                                It’s so unreal

Where am I? Stormfront Keep
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Kenny, Darcy, Jojo or Persephone, who the ******** knows right now!
                                                                What am I doing? Sneaking in
                                                                What am I thinking? Circe's tits, I swear to ******** God if we get caught here, I am going to blow something the ******** up...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fooling Lysandar

Jesse had to admit, being called Pancras all the time was probably the one thing that could piss him off. He'd been compared to his former self, been insulted with the name, and, his personal favorite, was now being called Pancras by some douche that had his wand stuck so far up his arse that Jesse was surprised he could still cast spells. Sure, he could pretend to be his alter ego for a while, but the fact was that, so soon after managing to regain some semblance of sanity, being called the name that had driven him to that point repeatedly was really doing a number on his nerves. He was just glad that he could finally give Lysandar the two-fingered salute he felt the man really deserved and just get the ******** out of the building. The biggest problem wasn't that he had been threatened to spill everything (which pfffft, if they thought they were getting anything out of him they were crazier than he was), but that Lysandar was currently blocking Kenny's escape route. That... was going to prove a problem, but one that Jesse figured he could deal with.

However, he didn't like seeing Elli take a blow from a curse he knew that he had experienced before, so Jesse decided to do something that was going to get him chewed out by his boyfriend later. He smirked, letting his facade fall away and staring at Lysandar. "I'm sorry, Pancras isn't answering any of your questions. Maybe you should get your crazy Dark Lady to answer your questions. Like how you let some street rat mudblood traitor into your home and snog your granddaughter." He was going to seriously apologize to Jojo after this, but figured if he could piss off Lysandar enough, he could get him away from the door.

He started edging around Elli, his smirk still in place as he quickly cast a protego on himself and prayed Lysander didn't try and cast anything on Elli in the meantime. "Or were you more interested in me? Sorry, I don't go for old inbred pureblood arse. Then again, you might not even be as pure as you claim to be. You can take your halfbreed lover, your psycho whore, and yourself and go ******** yourselves! Trust me, you can't get any ******** crazier than you already are, you ******** queer-arse inbred t**t! I'm not going to be your ********> He was fully away from the doorway now, and hoping that Kenny took whatever distraction that Jesse was giving and using it. Maybe he could survive insulting the homophobic pureblood arse long enough to get away himself.

OOC:

Things aren’t the way they were before
                                                                You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
                                                                Not that you knew me back then
                                                                But it all comes back to me
                                                                In the end

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Happily Married

Darcy still gave Elliot a basically blank look stating he could've done so in a more solicitous manner. He refused to rise to the debate wanting to stay as silent as he could only rolling his eyes and turning his attention back to the scene at hand. He was only a little surprised that the younger man would agree to his suggestion though not at the other's look of almost betrayal. It wasn't as if things were going to be fixed in a manner of minutes after seeing all their familiar faces, it was going to be a process. A long one if this personality was an actual split one and not just a branch from Jojo's normal one that could easily be pruned. Still, he did wince as she fell backwards thankful for the cushioning charm before the hairs on the back of his neck and arms raised and before he could even try and do his spell Elliot was flung halfway across the room and he turned to spot the very man they had wished to avoid descending upon the group. He looked every bit as mad as when he had first apprehended him though the hateful and cruel glint in his eyes was a bit more prominent. Though it gleefully pleased him that the man hadn't aged well at all during his stay in Azkaban and he had heard of how much of a vain git he had been.

The auror watched in unease as the others engaged the man either in direct combat or by throwing obscenity at the crazed man (because that was certainly the way to deal with things in this situation) while he just barely dodged the cruciatus curse being thrown in his direction. Darcy was just grateful that the oldest of the boys was able to put a protective barrier around Jojo in case of stray spells and was amazed that throughout both Jesse's speech and Elliot's that the man had been completely caught off guard enough to be hit with a disarming spell as well as a silencing. Though that didn't stop the older man from silently and wandlessly dodging his stunner with a magically erected shield. Though he was given another glorious moment where Jesse called into question his sanity, blood, and sexuality all in one long verbal and profane rant. Thankfully it did the job because it distracted long enough for him to through out "Langlock! Incarcerous! Corpus leviosa!" If even one of those hit they were in the clear and maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to see the end of his more than possibly nearly endless horde of paperwork for doing this impromptu mission.

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPersephone's Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIntruders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed, Worried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wнen ι waѕ т w e l v e ι υѕed тo d e l v e xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιnтo evιl ѕ c н e м e ѕ jυѕт тo ιllιcιт ѕ c r e a м ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вooѕт мy ѕ e l ғ e ѕ т e e м , pυѕнed мy ѕιѕтer d o w n a w e l l xxxxxx
                                                          ѕнe jυѕт ғ e l l , oн вυт ι l o v e тo d w e l l xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLysandar's eyes had narrowed in obvious displeasure at the silencing charm; it wouldn't do much to stop him, and surely the idiot knew that? Then again, having to cast both silently and wandlessly at the same time was difficult. Most people struggled with it. He didn't have much trouble with it, but it did hamper him slightly; more powerful spells would be harder to pull off. He didn't have energy to cast four killing curses without use of his wand and voice. He hadn't been intending to kill any of them, but then, they likely wouldn't believe that. His eye twitched. The boyfriend cast a shielding charms over himself and Persephone, and Lysandar almost laughed; as if she were in danger? But the charms served his purposes well enough. How convenient, that the only thing that really mattered to him was that she be unharmed, and the intruders wanted the very same thing.

spaceHe was somewhat thrown off by Pancras' (or whatever his name was) interjections, namely because he couldn't fathom where they'd come from. The way the darker haired boy hovered in front of him, it was easy enough to guess they were the two young men Persephone had associated with. He'd suspected they were gay from the conversation he'd heard, and this certainly seemed to imply so. If he could've spoken, he would've expressed a faint exasperation at the boy's antics. If his intention was to anger Lysandar, he'd failed somewhat. It was hard to be offended by such statements when you knew they held no water, and when you knew they were being said specifically to inflame you. Not everyone had the presence of mind to react so blandly, but then, most people were not like him. He simply arched a brow. Well... The boy had made such an effort, after all. He might as well give him his due.

spaceThe downside, of course, of silencing your opponent, was that it made it more difficult to guess what they were going to do. Silent magic was more difficult, but it had the benefit of not projecting the attack so easily. Hand motions were still a give away, but those were shared more or less by many spells. The elder man easily deflected the spells cast by the Auror, arching a brow at the man, expression seeming to say "wait your turn." He was clearly not going to commit any murders (typical), so as long as he could avoid the man's attacks, he was no more of a threat than the children. Lysandar then looked back towards the redhead, and cast a cruciatus curse. The brunette, predictably, moved between them and took it, swearing loudly at the pain.

spaceHe went to his knees, wand pointing upwards at the older man. Lysandar retaliated before a spell could be cast, disarming the boy, and then cast yet another torture curse. This time, though, when it relented, the boy didn't respond with a spell or a sarcastic quip. He growled, and cast a knockback jinx. Not having expected his opponent to bounce back so quickly, he was caught unawares, and the spell hit home, throwing him backwards out the door and into the hallway.

"Get Jojo out of here," he heard the boy hiss, and Lysandar groaned as he raised himself up to his feet. With some irritation, he thought that perhaps he was getting too old for this sort of thing. Fragile. He ached in ways that his twenty year old self would've scoffed at. But, he had an objective. He braced himself on the wall behind him. The plan was, of course, to get back in the room before they got out, because keeping them cornered was the best plan. But that wasn't seeming to work out for him, considering that he wasn't sure he could stand without the support for another moment... Damn.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι aм noт a в a d м a n even тнoυgн ι do в a d т н ι n g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx very в a d тнιngѕ , ѕυcн н o r r ι в l e тнιngѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυт ιт'ѕ noт q υ ι т e wнaт ιт ѕ e e м ѕ (noт qυιтe wнaт ιт ѕeeмѕ)
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx noт q υ ι т e wнaт ι ѕeeм . . . all нell. ιт'ѕ e х a c т l y wнaт ιт ѕ e e м ѕ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny didn't need any prompting as to what he should be. As horrible as the sounds outside in the hall were, Lysandar was outside of the door now and Kenny had a clear shot to go outside. He didn't hesitate, he picked Jojo up and slung her over his shoulder to run with, all the while praying that she stayed unconscious long enough to apparate. He then turned, managing to make it to the door and start down the hall back toward the stairs. All the while he was praying that Lysandar wasn't paying attention to him and that he could get out of there with Jojo. He knew the others would probably take care of themselves. At least he hoped so.

However, that didn't stop his gasp of shock as he felt something grab him by the collar and yank him backward. He turned around to get himself free and nearly froze when he was face-to-face with Lysander. He didn't even think, he just thrust forward with his knife, burying it deep in his chest. Kenny then froze, staring at what he had just done. Sure, he had come with every intention of getting Jojo away from the old man, but he hadn't meant to do what he just did. He then took two steps backward, realizing he was free, and then turned tail and ran, ignoring everything else. The moment he got outside, he twisted in place, thinking of the first place he could where he knew Jojo would be safe.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Oh shiiiii-!
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC: Exit to elsewhere

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Red Hot Missy

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2