Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:23 am
oo DeD
Hey Meep! I was looking back through old logs and saw that we were planning on something with these two. Would you still mayhaps be interested in that?

...half a year later, yes, I would still be interested!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 am
This is...partially updated, while my journals are actually up to date (I think). And if I owe anyone anything, just let me know and I'll get on it when I can :3.  

Meepfur
Captain

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:30 pm
I know the fling between Andhaka and Safura didn't work out, but I was wondering if Umkhombo might be interested in any of my other girls? If you're not interested in flinging with either of them, I'd be just as happy with having an RP done between them and the new leading male, since he's so new and interesting. heart

User Image
User Image

Mweziiiiiiii! I have some M'J members that would love interaction with your girl! First off, I have Hodari, who loves to meet others (especially if they're around her children's age so she can *cough* set them up with her darlings *cough* ) She stood with the rebellion and her sister is now the Queen of the M'J, which is a fact that she is immensely proud of, naturally. She's got a big heart and loves to spend time talking with those of a pride, if Su-kanya wanted some company when she went hunting. 3nodding
User Image

I also have Yoru, who's finally growing out of his "king of all grumps" stages. He's starting to open up to others now and while he might be a little awkward about it, I'm sure he'd be happy to meet Su-kanya too! (They'd be pretty together too... *eyebrow waggle* I wonder if they're related. xD )
User Image

User Image
Also, if Ta'ir-e-sidra wants a friend before she dies, I'd like to offer Theseus! She's a Bard who strives to make the sick happy in their days of suffering. She doesn't mind a challenge and sometimes takes to following lions around for days before she gets a genuine smile out of them. It might be cute (and a little tragic, given Ta'ir's upcoming death) if somewhere along the way, they become friends. (I'd have to double check to see if she's sick/a carrier herself.)

So, do any of these ideas strike your fancy?
Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm
He has RPs open for claiming in the BL breeding thread, so you can post there to claim them once one of yours has 4 RPs :3. (Assuming they're still open then, but if not it won't take long for him to get more.) Either way, he can RP with them and chat.

I'd be happy to have Su-kanya and Hodari hang out, and she can meet Yoru as well! They're definitely related, though I don't know what degree of cousin off the top of my head.

Sidra is...probably a crappy friend to have. orz She'd probably get ultra-cranky with Theseus, rofl. But I'd be happy to RP that, too!

belloblossom

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 pm
*nudge*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:23 pm
For any of your BL kids, I have Quba

User Image

who I am looking to flesh out, and help increase your rp count for anyone if needed. n_n

Also, I am looking to have Mng'Ariza join the pride as (probably will post her in the joining thread in a few days) who could also use just some general fleshing out/mingling if interested. smile

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 pm
For Apanthi

User Image

Her son has a plot going on right now where it could be helpful for him to run in to his mother for some advice or motherly love.

He's had a lot happen to him since he's left the swamps.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:43 pm
Alpaca Chobi
For Apanthi

Her son has a plot going on right now where it could be helpful for him to run in to his mother for some advice or motherly love.

I would love that! 4laugh She may not be especially helpful, since she's pretty much a mess at this point, but she can do the motherly love for sure.  

Meepfur
Captain

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm
Awww Asli. I'm still trying to sort out some Tianxia stuff myself, but I'll bug you if anything crops up on my end. <33  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 am
Meepfur
Alpaca Chobi
For Apanthi

I would love that! 4laugh She may not be especially helpful, since she's pretty much a mess at this point, but she can do the motherly love for sure.

Sweet! I will start something up after work. smile  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:35 pm
Safaia
Awww Asli. I'm still trying to sort out some Tianxia stuff myself, but I'll bug you if anything crops up on my end. <33

I would appreciate it! 4laugh I haven't come up with much of anything that isn't depressing, like 'wanders too far over the border and gets kidnapped' or 'thinks she's infertile and runs away in shame.' Very unsatisfying. ;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:04 pm
Meepfur

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25136093

Started up an rp smile  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:08 pm
I'll attempt to reply in the next day or two. <3 Today's been kind of rough.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff