Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands
[PRP] A Sister in a Time of Need (Eudeyrn x Faraa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image

Eudeyrn squinted against the sunlight as he pulled himself from the den. He wasn't sure what time of day it was, later that he had hoped at least. His fever had been spiking recently, addling his mind and ruining what coherent thoughts remained in the interim. He wondered if this was how his little sister had felt, before it had taken her.

His mind had increasingly wandered to those he had lost. At times it almost felt he could hear there voices. He wished it were true, nut he know it was just hallucination. He hadn't had the heart to tell Haruma. She worried so dearly about him. It was for her that he held on. He was ready to meet his gods, though he was uncertain what he would say. A plea for his family that remained, perhaps. Five children, all persistent and full of wit. Haruma's doing, surely.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
Faraa had been wandering around the pride a bit, trying to get at least a knowledge of what all of the members looked like. She hadn't been back for a while, however now that she was, she wanted to stay and get to know more. Though she wondered how long she would get to know any of these others before they were taken. The disease was a harsh one, and quite hard on those who got it. She couldn't understand the veneration for the disease, but perhaps that was a way to keep going under such a fate in life.

As she was wandering, she saw a lion she had sometimes seen hunting for the pack and with Haruma. Faraa didn't know him well, but perhaps he could tell her more about her sister. She felt ashamed knowing that she had barely been around her family, not knowing what was happening to them. This lion though looked a bit uneasy and she assumed that he, like many others, had the plague and were finally starting to get the worst of it. Still, she wanted to know and so she carefully went up to him. "Hello..." She said, a bit hesitant. She wasn't exactly sure how to strike up a conversation with someone who was sick, but she would try. "Do you perhaps know my sister, Haruma?"

Dulcea

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 pm
"Eh?" His eyes lifted, his vision following on a short delay. The world was hazy, but began to clear as he focused in on her face. "Haruma," he repeated, "I do, she's the better half of my life." To say so was an understatement, he was sure. Haruma was his reason to keep going, when everything looked abysmal.

"I take it from your coat you're kin." It wasn't a far stretch. There weren't too many in the pride who weren't somehow related, and their colors were a little uncommon. "Her sister, maybe." He remembered hearing stories about her, some time. He couldn't be sure if it had been days, months, or years since.

SSBrosM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:09 am
Faraa smiled brightly that the lion knew of her sister, however, it fell a bit as she noticed how sickly the other seemed to be. She felt guilty bothering him, but he was at least willing to answer her. And it turned out that this was her mate! Faraa had missed so much!

Faraa nodded her head in return. "Yes, I am her sister. I'm sorry, I just haven't seen her in a while." She said a bit sadly. "It is good to meet you though. I am Faraa." She hoped he would answer, however she knew not to push those that were sick too far.

Dulcea

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas