8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:27 am
AstoriaFallen
Rennekae

I forget about characters all the time. So don't feel bad. rofl

Also, late congrats on your first breeding! Seriously, your first?!?! I was like waaaaahhhhh. Shame they only rolled a 2, at least you can still submit for customs for them since they haven't dropped yet AND leaves you with one custom slot left if you have an MnM rolled or another breeding rolled. Unless they dropped and I'm blind and never saw. XD Srsly love that lioness.

I can definitely start the cub visits where nelly takes the cubs to see her aunt and uncle (or at least the one cub. Though lutz owns one of them so I'm sure if we poke her she'd be happy to join in if you want).

And can definitely start one where she introduces the lil guy to her sister. =]

(I also have asker) LMAO..... I may throw him in there at some point as well.

Thanks! Yeah, it's totally my first. So happy, though. I don't think they've dropped yet, but I don't plan on customing. Maybe a twin, but I don't know how that works - if you have to custom before they drop, how do you custom twins? lol
I hope if we have extra, you apply for one. <3

Sure! The more the merrier. Anyone can join in at any point lol

EDIT: I'm going to have to start my rps up after work. I have to leave soon and I didn't even realize.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am
Rennekae

As long as you know who colored them you can post in their thread at any time saying you want to custom. One they are PM'd you have 24hrs from the time stamp to post custom forms for that litter in the colorists thread. =] (if you wanted an identical twin to a specific one or had people that you wanted to custom in. Typically I post their forms for them so they don't forget in that case.)

The downside is it's MnM month. So if I custom into someone else's litter I use up my two customs. If I custom into two of my own litters I can get 2. (though that's if any of mine get picked up). I used my 2 customs to custom into someone else's last time too. So I don't really mind if I don't get 2 instead of one haha.

In case you were curious. It was something I learned a couple months ago during the last MnM.

^_^

-goes to start rps-

Edit, and best believe I'd enter if you guys end up with a open slot.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:49 am
AstoriaFallen
As long as you know who colored them you can post in their thread at any time saying you want to custom. One they are PM'd you have 24hrs from the time stamp to post custom forms for that litter in the colorists thread. =] (if you wanted an identical twin to a specific one or had people that you wanted to custom in. Typically I post their forms for them so they don't forget in that case.)

The downside is it's MnM month. So if I custom into someone else's litter I use up my two customs. If I custom into two of my own litters I can get 2. (though that's if any of mine get picked up). I used my 2 customs to custom into someone else's last time too. So I don't really mind if I don't get 2 instead of one haha.

In case you were curious. It was something I learned a couple months ago during the last MnM.

^_^

-goes to start rps-

Edit, and best believe I'd enter if you guys end up with a open slot.

Does that whole "using your two customs" thing still apply if my breeding isn't a MnM? 'cause it's a regular breeding.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:24 am
Rennekae

In Mix 'n Match months each person may custom in twice, but: 1) they must be from your own litter, 2) only one may be a hybrid, and 3) either two customs from mix 'n match pairs OR one from mix, one from CC/regular breeding.

EDIT ABOVE!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:53 am
AstoriaFallen
Rennekae

In Mix 'n Match months each person may custom in twice, but: 1) they must be from your own litter, 2) only one may be a hybrid, and 3) either two customs from mix 'n match pairs OR one from mix, one from CC/regular breeding.

EDIT ABOVE!

Ah, fair enough. That's interesting. I have to ask - did the Sikukuu get disbanded? lol I can't find the thread anywhere to see if I need permission to breed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:55 am
Rennekae

I meant to mention that to you. They disbanded and joined the Kwa kikombe, which then disbanded. XD So your leopard is a rogue.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:56 am
AstoriaFallen

Oh my XD; I missed a lot. But fair enough. I'll have to get her re-certed at some point but that means I can toss her in the MnM. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:21 pm
Rennekae
AstoriaFallen

Oh my XD; I missed a lot. But fair enough. I'll have to get her re-certed at some point but that means I can toss her in the MnM. =]

Do you not use aim much anymore? Do you have any sort of Instant Messaging sort of app? XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:26 pm
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
GRAND RE-OPENING
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Lots of updates and a fresh new look; hopefully these guys can wrangle up some rps.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff