Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:29 pm
Neva's Plot Thread

User Image

Ooooh! Lookit! A shineh red bauble on Neva's wing! That's right! She's been charmed with an Angeni charm, and now she struggles with who she is, and whether she is on the side of evil, the side of good, or somewhere in between.

For many many years she's been plagued by thoughts of evil, having been corrupted by the soquili of the shadows, Anju, when she was a foal. Then seeking out a corpsepowder on purpose so she could become the batwalker she is today. Her main goal in life has been to destroy her family as painfully as possible. Especially her mother Adelle.

Now that she's been charmed, it brings hope back to Adelle and to the family. Hope that they had once thought they would never have again. Will they get Neva back? Will Adelle finally get her daughter back? Or will their last chance at hope be smashed into teensy tiny pieces?

Well...that's where you all come in at. <3 Honestly, I'm leaning more towards smashing their hope into teensy tiny pieces, buuut, if the right soquili's get back involved with her life, then maybe...just maybe she might be saved.

Information:

~ I am looking for both RP and plotting. If we do RP please keep in mind that I do get busy and may not be able to reply for a couple of weeks.
~ If we do RP and I do get busy, I don't mind a reminder here and there, but please don't keep reminding me everyday. It'll make me want to RP less.
~You can reach me here in this thread, pm's, or on Aim or Skype. My username on both of those is pippi18848
Just let me know who you are though when you message. 8D;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:32 pm
Plot Ideas

The Side of Good

Those looking to try to get her to realize that she's actually someone with a good heart deep inside, this is the spot to go.

~Family Members: Anyone from the family that wants her to come back, would be welcome to rp with her. Both blood related and those that were adopted or mated into the family can try.

~Friends: Those friends she had made a long long time ago when she was young, can try to see if they can reach the fun and innocent foal she once used to be.

~Others: Anyone who knows of the Silver Willow Bell herd, and knows the heartache that Adelle has been through.
Those who have never heard of Neva or her family, but see that she's got the Angeni charm, and they see her struggling, talking to herself, kind of in a way going insane and they try to help her out.

**Side note: With her struggling, there is still a good chance that she will lash out at anyone that helps, and may still injure them. Which seeing the other injured would cause even more conflict in her mind.

~Serious Injury: This is for anyone that wouldn't mind their Soquili who is trying to help Neva to get seriously injured, perhaps almost to the brink of death[but wouldn't actually die...unless you wanted that to happen]. This would cause her to run, and be haunted by what she did as she struggles with figuring out who she is.

~Other Ideas?: Do you have an idea in mind for her to help her try to stay on the side of good? Feel free to pitch the idea to me. <3

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:33 pm
Plot Ideas

The Side of Evil

For those of you, that want Neva to stay on the side of evil, to continue to cause chaos and destruction, look here.

~Family: Any of the family that wants her to stay far away for the horrible things that she has committed over the years.

**Side Note: I know this isn't really a...keep her evil on purpose for the Family members, but it would cause her to want to take revenge on those that oppose her coming back into the family.

~Other Skinwalkers: Perhaps they see the charm on her, and they decide to test her out, see if she's become a goody two shoes or is still truly evil. Perhaps one will make it her their pet project, to keep her evil, to keep her creating chaos.

~Fake Suitor: A stallion who is aware of what the angeni charms does, and knows that she is able to feel emotions once more. Decides to take advantage of that and befriends her, eventually making it seem like he was going to look past what she was and who she used to be, gains her trust and love, and then he yanks it from her once she's given him her love and her trust. Which would cause her to lose the ability to trust others, even her own family again, turning against everyone, thinking that everyone is false.

**Side Note: Will not result in a breeding for Fake Suitor plot

~Other Ideas?: If you have an idea please throw it my way!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:34 pm
Current Roleplays/Plots

None as of yet.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:36 pm
Reserved if needed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:38 pm
Reserved as Needed  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:39 pm
Reserved as Needed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm
Reserved as needed  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:34 pm
Yay! Open! Got pretty much the basics down, as more ideas come to mind I'll put them down. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games