Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 am
-hipbumps-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:20 pm
Have I got a woman for you!
SoA Name & Image: Asabi
Owner: Big Hobbit
Reason for Joining: To find a home and a purpose
Brief Personality: Asabi is a wise and perceptive lioness. She is cunning, intelligent, and knowledgeable about the many things that can kill and heal you.

I am down help with rps!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:17 pm
Oooo! I am very interested but will have to get back to you when I have an eligible female!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:19 pm
OH I"M SO GLAD!!! Returning with two OGs

SoA Name & Image: Ebere
Owner: Keantha
Reason for Joining: She was Hippy's consort so she would have stayed with Hippy to the bitter end before taking Sho away to safety. She would have prayed to the gods everyday for the safe return of her 'children' both hers and Hippy's.
Brief Personality:Ebere is as gentle a lady as one could hope to ever meet. She has a kind word for everyone that she meets. While she is a bit timid, she is always happy to make a new friend. When Hippy was driven from her home,
Ebere was the one who found her half dead and nursed her back to health.
A bond of loyalty, respect, and eventually love grew between the two and when Hippy reclaimed her pride, Ebe fought by her side.

SoA Name & Image: Shoshanda
Reason for Joining: OG here
Brief Personality:Sho is a gentle and quiet soul. She was born blind but due to the loving care of her mothers, sisters, and many aunts she never wanted for assitance. She's never let her blindness keep her from doing what needed to be done. Like her mothers, Sho cares for the health and safety of their sisters in the pride. While she cannot hunt, she is an excellent nanny/friend.

Keantha

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Keantha
OH I"M SO GLAD!!! Returning with two OGs

SoA Name & Image: Ebere
Reason for Joining: She was Hippy's consort so she would have stayed with Hippy to the bitter end before taking Sho away to safety. She would have prayed to the gods everyday for the safe return of her 'children' both hers and Hippy's.
Brief Personality:Ebere is as gentle a lady as one could hope to ever meet. She has a kind word for everyone that she meets. While she is a bit timid, she is always happy to make a new friend. When Hippy was driven from her home,
Ebere was the one who found her half dead and nursed her back to health.
A bond of loyalty, respect, and eventually love grew between the two and when Hippy reclaimed her pride, Ebe fought by her side.

SoA Name & Image: Shoshanda
Reason for Joining: OG here
Brief Personality:Sho is a gentle and quiet soul. She was born blind but due to the loving care of her mothers, sisters, and many aunts she never wanted for assitance. She's never let her blindness keep her from doing what needed to be done. Like her mothers, Sho cares for the health and safety of their sisters in the pride. While she cannot hunt, she is an excellent nanny/friend.

If you're still up for this, they're welcome home~  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:56 pm
Das Tor

Very much so and I am willing and able to help get the rp count needed,  

Keantha

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:30 pm
Granted this is still being attempted .;..

SoA Name & Image: Umeme
Owner: Depawsit
Reason for Joining: Umeme is an OG of the pride. Consort to the previous Queen, and former Elite Guard. She doesn't really fit in a whole bunch of places because of her ideals and preferences, so she'd do nearly anything to back home.
Brief Personality:
Umeme's a bit gruff, doesn't like to talk a whole bunch. You sort of have to puuullll the conversation out of her. But as her time with you grows ... her conversations typically don't xD She's definitely a more 'need to know' type basis as a result of her former rank.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 am
Depawsit
Granted this is still being attempted .;..

SoA Name & Image: Umeme
Owner: Depawsit
Reason for Joining: Umeme is an OG of the pride. Consort to the previous Queen, and former Elite Guard. She doesn't really fit in a whole bunch of places because of her ideals and preferences, so she'd do nearly anything to back home.
Brief Personality:
Umeme's a bit gruff, doesn't like to talk a whole bunch. You sort of have to puuullll the conversation out of her. But as her time with you grows ... her conversations typically don't xD She's definitely a more 'need to know' type basis as a result of her former rank.
The pride would be happy to have her back!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:45 am
SoA Name & Image: Lala
Owner: Peppermint Coffee
Reason for Joining: She was born in the original! I'd like her to stay in an all-female pride.
Brief Personality: Lala is a female full of wonder but also self-doubt. She'd tried to be with several males that she thought caught her fancy, but ultimately left her completely disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm
SoA Name & Image: Eira'ffres
Owner:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Midwife
Reason for Joining:
Far she has travelled, and after two prides, and a life never settled in one place, Eira has been tired. However, her knowledge of herbs, and of birth, seems to be unparalleled. She grew up in the frozen mountains, travelled through lands far and wide, only to live in caves below, then lost everything when her father joined the demons. Eira's paws are steady and sure, and she wants nothing more than the peace that she believes this Pride can offer her.

Aka Wish wants to BAD.

Brief Personality:
Graceful like her mother, but built slightly larger, like her father, Eira'ffres is a lioness who's far too weary of the world. Nothing but pain awaits her out there, and she has sought peace for her hardened heart, where she can put her paws to good use again.

SoA Name & Image: Duine'rá
Owner:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Guard
Reason for Joining: Because she's needed plot and a place to go, and yes good.
Brief Personality:
Wise beyond her years, and light on her paws, blind Duine'rá is a force to be reckoned with. She seems eternally amused by youthful lions, and doesn't mind playing around, but there's something distinctly foreign and alien about this female, and every move she makes...Which is just the way that she likes it. She seems to know where she is going, even without her sight...

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers