Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 pm
I've decided to create a new thread for priority plot searches for some characters. They will be listed here. I am down for some detailed plotting and RP in Guild or AIM. I also have skype.

Anupama2006@aol.com is my aim.
ambermaidens is my skype.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image
Full Name: DarkHeart

Breed: Uni HalfBreed
Speech Color: #497931 & #D6895F
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Herd: Kateri
....... Rank:

Parent(s): Alexandra x Tyrin)

Sibling(s): Brother
Plottage Section

• Family RP Whomever ends up with the father I would very much like to rp them together, also in foal form if that is alright.Fatal has the father. Same goes for the mother and brother as well. I would like to get some more development for them as a unit and perhaps even figure out if he relates to a particular parent more than the other. Foal and Adult RP Wanted for this
  • Who are you talking to? I would like for him to be having an argument with his inner voice and someone comes across him and is quite confused by his antics. Dark doesn't always realize that others can't hear the voice he does so this is going to cause for a rather interesting meeting. This one has some rps with some foals <3 Need one or two as an adult
  • Delusional fit I would like for him to have an episode where he thinks everyone is literally trying to kill him, or at least maim him in some way so he's very agitated and unwilling to be around anyone and when someone tries to get close he gets very upset and tries to get away from them and says things like “Please don't hurt me” or something of that affect. preferably as a foal and maybe one as an adult
  • You're a pretty face I would like for there to be a mare he meets that catches his eye. Adult
  • Who might you be? Later on I would like for him to meet someone who actually interests him in a way that he doesn't quite understand. Perhaps the female doesn't feel the same way about him and this bothers him and causes him to become very withdrawn for a while and seek out some solitude. Adult
  • Let me bring you to the light I would like a mare to come in some time during this point and help him come out from the shell he's hidden himself in and see him for who he is. A kind and loving stallion. He may have his faults but she wants to help him see that isn't all that judges someone. It's what's in their heart that makes them who they truly are. Adult
  • Anything you may come up with

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
Full Name: Neon Twilight

Breed: Regular-Flutter Mix
Speech Color: #E0A060
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Parent(s): Anahi Asho x Star Ocean

Sibling(s): Tsifira Sadaf (m), Stella Dues (f)

Plottage Section

• Family RP Would like interaction with family members
  • Foal interaction I would like for him to have interaction with foals of different kinds. He needs some diversity. He is a very curious and adventurous type and doesn't have much of a mean bone. So any sort of personality to meet is fine with me as well!
  • Twitter patted I want him to have a filly he gets a crush on but it's fleeting
  • Anything you can think of

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image
Full Name: Narcissus de Morte

Breed: Uni-Kirin Regular
Speech Color:

Parent(s): (Guinevere x Jonah Mormont)

Sibling(s): Oleander (f), Agravain (m)

Plottage Section

• Family RP Interaction with his family members
  • Foal rp He needs other foals to interact with and manipulate. Wouldn't mind him interacting with other foals that share his same mindset either.
  • Anything you can think of

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:16 pm
The soqs below are looking for fling plots only. THOUGH for the right plot may settle them down. Also they have a waiting list XD

User Image
Has 3 flings lined up right now. Demetrius, Narakray and Lollipop Paintshop. Though I thought I had at least one other one I had planned with someone? O.o -goes to look in threads- She's a huge flirt and really friendly. <3
User Image
He's definitely got a few flings lined up. Pelashia, Sovereign, Lady Amarantha, Delilah and I believe that's it for him so far? I could have sworn... OH YES! Maraposa <3 While I would prefer natural colors, anything that looks good next to him is fine with me.
User Image
Narc is straight flings. NOTE: He's not nice. He's manipulative and cruel. As is his LoveMate Darian. Flings with Narcissus will have to be plotted out as it's likely going to be either a kidnapping or a manipulation and he will attempt to keep all baskets. So far he's got the following flings.
Paluma Fae, Adrastea Calypso, Morrigan Nic Lir (which is also going to be a fling with darian), Saffron (i think I spelled this right) and that's it so far. And a spot reserved for Wyvs future custom. But beyond that he's looking for all the flings. Feel free to offer anyone. I don't mind about edits. ^^ I'm more of a plots kinda girl when it comes to him.

My Familiars. I rp my familiars so RP/plots preferred but not necessary for flings. For LM Plots/RPs necessary.

User Image
This is Chimera, she's part of the Dreamwalker Herd. Shadow Males only for her. Sorry XD

User Image
He is bonded to Astraea. He's pretty easy going and laid back. He has 3 flings lined up so far I believe? Will LM to the right familiar.

User Image
Bonded to Astraeus. He's a little lazy sometimes but other than that he's pretty fun to be around. He has no flings lined up. Open to either flings or LM.

User Image
Has 3 flings lined up I believe? Part of the Reenactment Faire. I doubt he'll ever LM.

User Image
Haven't really figured him out yet. Will likely be like his daddy and never settle. He's also in the Reenactment faire.

User Image
He has one fling set up right now. Would like to eventually LM him to someone <3

User Image
Orion i'm going to be a little picky about as she's essentially a memorial familiar to my Kitty Orion. <3 <3 <3
Feel free to offer anyone to her but just be forwarned. I want a LM for her only <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:17 pm
Open  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:08 pm
Hey Astoria,

I know we talked about starting an RP between my Ellie and Neon, but rather than have it just be a meet and greet, maybe she could fill his "Twitter Pated" plot? She is often struck by fits of wanderlust, so maybe they meet and play together for a day or few in a secluded part of the woods when suddenly Ellie disappears like a member of the fae and Neon is left wondering if she was real or not?? I dunno.

Looking at Narcissus, I think she could also fit into his need to manipulate... Or at least, he could try to manipulate her. Really, Ellie is so willing to please that he might be surprised by finding a follower without having to pull out any of the stops. She would stick by his side until she got a real smile from him and then vanish, as is becoming her way.

Rosario might be a good one for Darkheart's "Who are you talking to?" and if you wanted as a second RP to that, Rosario could bring Darkheart's to his sort-of-healer mother Rosalyn only for Darkheart to have a "Delusional Fit" and bolt.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:20 pm
belloblossom
Hey Astoria,

I know we talked about starting an RP between my Ellie and Neon, but rather than have it just be a meet and greet, maybe she could fill his "Twitter Pated" plot? She is often struck by fits of wanderlust, so maybe they meet and play together for a day or few in a secluded part of the woods when suddenly Ellie disappears like a member of the fae and Neon is left wondering if she was real or not?? I dunno.

Looking at Narcissus, I think she could also fit into his need to manipulate... Or at least, he could try to manipulate her. Really, Ellie is so willing to please that he might be surprised by finding a follower without having to pull out any of the stops. She would stick by his side until she got a real smile from him and then vanish, as is becoming her way.

Rosario might be a good one for Darkheart's "Who are you talking to?" and if you wanted as a second RP to that, Rosario could bring Darkheart's to his sort-of-healer mother Rosalyn only for Darkheart to have a "Delusional Fit" and bolt.

I think all of those would work out great!!!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out