Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:48 am
Tanakako

Oooh, that could be fun hehehe.

Did you want me to set up an RP?

Also, Mnong has 4 RPs currently so she's pretty much ready to go haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:13 am
Vesale

Oooh, that could be fun hehehe.

Did you want me to set up an RP?

Also, Mnong has 4 RPs currently so she's pretty much ready to go haha.

He has four too, as I'm eventually breeding him with the green lioness in the plot. But that breeding is the start to Ragnvard's downfall so Im holding off on them for a long while. XD So, your girl can have those rps for their fling. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:14 pm
Tanakako

Excellentttt! biggrin

I'll start a thing. 3nodding

EDIT: Here you go  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 am
So heeey, would Ragnvard like another Thrall? ;o

User Image

Kidogo'mwezi is very sweet and incredibly trusting, and STUPIDLY naive. In fact Lucha, her bird companion, often calls her a naive idiot. And she's naive enough to trust anything Ragnvard tells her ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 am
Andranis

User Image

Kidogo'mwezi is very sweet and incredibly trusting, and STUPIDLY naive. In fact Lucha, her bird companion, often calls her a naive idiot. And she's naive enough to trust anything Ragnvard tells her ~

Ragnvard wants all the thralls!
Did you have anything specific you wanted for him to do? Be extra mean, tell her lies and get her in trouble with the pride.. anything?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 am
Tanakako
Andranis

User Image

Ragnvard wants all the thralls!
Did you have anything specific you wanted for him to do? Be extra mean, tell her lies and get her in trouble with the pride.. anything?

Tell her lies and sweet-talk her and basically trick her into it.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 am
Tanakako

Hello again ~ I think we both got distracted lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:44 am
Andranis
Tanakako

Haha yessss.
Want to still do this? XD. Ran can go out and capture her  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 am
Tanakako
Andranis
Tanakako

Haha yessss.
Want to still do this? XD. Ran can go out and capture her

I verily much do ~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Unrelated to the other thing, I have something of a proposition ~

User Image

You're familiar with Krigare from when he was dropped off in the thread yesterday(Just minus name at the time)... Like Ragnvard's family, he's of old blood, and I would dare say... He was in on the plot and is loyal to his Captain?

A born warrior, Krigare was raised from late cubhood, along with his two brothers, by their father to be strong Reavers, while their sister was raised to be a home maker as their mother, who had died when they were cubs, had been. The fateful Viking with Captain Arnljótr hadn't been his first Viking, nor his second, third, etc. - He'd already been out on many Vikings in his young life, usually with other captains and his loyalty pledged to none in particular.

Until Ragnvard, of course. Tired of hopping from band to band, Krigare was ready to settle into ONE band, with a Captain he felt he could get along with. Along came Ragnvard, and he found in the other lion a Captain he could really get behind. If ever he's asked about Captain Arnljótr's death, he swears up and down that the Captain not only didn't heed warning, but fled to leave their own to die when he realized his mistake, painting the dead captain a coward.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:02 am
Andranis

User Image

You're familiar with Krigare from when he was dropped off in the thread yesterday(Just minus name at the time)... Like Ragnvard's family, he's of old blood, and I would dare say... He was in on the plot and is loyal to his Captain?

A born warrior, Krigare was raised from late cubhood, along with his two brothers, by their father to be strong Reavers, while their sister was raised to be a home maker as their mother, who had died when they were cubs, had been. The fateful Viking with Captain Arnljótr hadn't been his first Viking, nor his second, third, etc. - He'd already been out on many Vikings in his young life, usually with other captains and his loyalty pledged to none in particular.

Until Ragnvard, of course. Tired of hopping from band to band, Krigare was ready to settle into ONE band, with a Captain he felt he could get along with. Along came Ragnvard, and he found in the other lion a Captain he could really get behind. If ever he's asked about Captain Arnljótr's death, he swears up and down that the Captain not only didn't heed warning, but fled to leave their own to die when he realized his mistake, painting the dead captain a coward.

Yesssss!!!!! Having a trustworthy reaver by his side would be fantastic! And one who was there when the whole thing kicked off (the old captain's death) would be great!!
Did he need his reaver rp for his rank?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:53 am
Tanakako
Andranis

User Image

Yesssss!!!!! Having a trustworthy reaver by his side would be fantastic! And one who was there when the whole thing kicked off (the old captain's death) would be great!!
Did he need his reaver rp for his rank?

He won't, for this lion I'm pre-writing the RPs for his 'joining' and Viking before I actually apply so I can post them when the time comes xd You know, like a smart person rofl  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers