Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:12 pm
If you need/want more info, go ahead and ask XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a*****e. Sarcastic. Brash. Inflated sense of self.
Really only interested in flings unless something is extremely and intensely rp'd

She's like the sea - giving and taking. Passionate and calm, angry and loving. You never know what side you'll get though. She changes as often as the sea does. She doesn't believe in permanence. Flings only, though may do multiple flings with same stallion. Is also up for surrogating.

Lost in her own little dream world, There's very little that ruffles Aster's feathers. Though she's young, she's very take-life-as-it-comes. To her, there's no use getting up in arms about things you can't change. There's a very logical order in which things are done, and when she gets a mind to change things, she will do it in a calm, rational manner. She's extremely devoted to her twin, and is the calm to her fire. Will be part of a Celestial herd. Partial to other celestial Soquili. Is a seer.

Likely flings, though may love mate (Won't lifemate, won't be tied down). Potentially open to surrogate.

While his sister may be calm and peaceful, Astrophel is all about jumping in and having a startling, pronounced affect on the world. He loves asking questions, getting messy and making mistakes. When he becomes interested in a subject, he's like a dog with a bone - he won't let go until he's completely satisfied.
It's a good thing his sister can temper him and get him to sit still for a minute. He's yet to actually be able to light a fire under her, though. Will be part of a Celestial herd. Partial to other celestial Soquili.

Extremely devoted to his sister. Flings only. May love mate (but won't lifemate). Open to surrogate.

Azharaie is prideful, vain to an extent, elegant, and thinks herself to be royalty and infallible/incorruptible. She lives in a very beautiful glen with all sorts of floral life and a stream - she calls it her own little bit of paradise. Az feels the need to surround herself in beautiful things, even though she's pretty certain nothing will ever come close to her in beauty. It simply enhances her own.

Will only fling and break hearts.

Dyrim is old - so old, in fact, that he can't quite tell you how long he's been around. In his age and wisdom, he's learned that silence is often not only the best weapon, but the best way to go about things. He is analytical, observant and meticulous in every thing he does, finding him better aware of the world if he can hold his tongue. That being said, it isn't often that Dyrim speaks unless he's directly addressed.

Dyrim fancies himself a protector of those who needs it, though he is inconsistent in what he deems 'need'. It isn't unusual to see him perched somewhere simply watching the world and its goings on.

Will be a founder of celestial herd with Aster and Astrophel.

Fights skinwalkers.

Will only breed with warriors/protectors, seers, celestial soquili and to further the herd. Will not breed with evil/chaotic aligned Soquili. Partial to pure races (Angeni, kirin, unicorn) and Unlikely to lifemate.

Daiki grew up basically on his own with no an absentee father and an insane, mostly absent mother who did no more than check in on him occasionally to make sure he was still alive.

He finds it difficult to stay in one place for a long period of time, and is extremely restless. He doesn't typically like attachments, but he refuses to be like his parents. He's not the love 'em and leave 'em kind of stallion, and any conquests are friends should they wish to be, and any resulting foals will be loved.

Flings, poly groups. Currently has 2 breedings planned, so may be a while.

Isolde was the product of light and pure evil. Her mother, a Uni, was accosted by a skinwalker - who nearly killed her - and the end result was Isolde. When she was born, she looked far more like her father (and had a slightly 'dark' temperament which was off-putting to the stuck up unicorn herd) which left her mother to curse her existence. Eventually, as she grew up (and her train of thought edged on slightly insane), she was shunned from the herd and left to her own devices.

Isolde is overly interested in the concept of death. She's fascinated by it and it's sometimes unclear whether or not she's going to tip over the edge into obsessed. She is very deliberate in everything she does, loves the idea of power, and often has inner conflict on the subject of morality.

Flings. Possible to lifemate, but not likely.

Arrogant. Flirty. Typical frat boy. Dumb as a box of rocks. Once flirted with a skinwalker and thought she was playing hard to get even past transformation.

Flings/Poly group only. Will happily "Donate" to a couple in need.
Vibrant, spontaneous, spitfire with a can-do attitude.
Up for anything.

Padma is more about karma, balance in the world, and generally weighs actions and consequences beyond just herself. Maybe kind of hermit-like, very tranquil and down to earth.

Up for anything. Has 1 breeding plotted right now.

Always one to talk in riddles or in circles. Thoughtful, complex, confusing, logical.

Up for anything.

So much like her mother, it's a question if she got anything of her father. Passionate, free spirit, love of the sea.

Flings, polygroups and surrogate only.

Bit of a tom-boy. Friendly. Not very developed personality wise. Never met her father.
Up for anything.

Wistful, somewhat a dreamer. Often times gets lost in her own thoughts. Romantic at heart, but cautious about it. Not afraid to show that side, just afraid to fall in love and be 'forgotten'. Doesn't like forgetting things. Suha tries to cling desperately to anything and everything she's introduced to. Unfortunately, within a day, everything fades off to a distant memory. Like an old photograph worn down to barely visible.

More often than not, you can see her walking around and murmuring to herself in attempts to make herself remember - or staring at something that seems familiar that she cannot place.

Probably won't remember foals or their fathers. Up for anything - but lifemate/lovemate would need to be super persistant and patient.

Epitome of the sunrise. Warm, bright, embracing. Loves everyone, believes in the good in every one, tries to see the bright side.

Up for anything.

Not much personality for Umbriel at the moment. He's efficient and probably a bit of a loner. Tinkerer. Likes figuring out how things work.

Up for anything.
Has 1 breeding lined up at the moment.

Pacifist. Easy going. Uncanny in luck. Benevolent. Quiet.
Has 1 breeding lined up at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 am
i have some offers for youuuu.

User Image
For Aster
He's in the flock so she would have to find him there - they could meet in /somewhat/ secrecy if she did not want to enter flock lands however (he's been loyal for quite some time so he's allowed unsupervised time to himself on the borders of the territory & somewhat outside the territory).
babies could go either way - with mum or with dad or a mixture of both i'm pretty easy w/ plots like that :>

he's veryyyyyyy obsessed w/ celestial bodies. he's mapping the stars currently visible from the flock territory (it would honestly be the only reason he'd ever leave - once he's mapped them all - to find more. o u o) bit of a tinkerer and while he isn't spiritual / religious he's kind enough to respect other people's views (though he's open for debate if the other sets it up haha)

User Image
For Umbriel

Very vain & manipulative. Basically just wants to make her daddy proud and also spread around her genetics. She has this idea that if she pops kids into the various herds around when she wants to ******** s**t up they'll just be loyal to her (but really they'll just be like ??? we don't know you go away???) wouldn't have anything to do with the children except to make sure they'll survive long enough to fend for themselves. then she's out.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:10 am
LOLTERNATIVE

Yes please with Astraeus! I think that would work swimmingly. I'm not sure how she'd feel about flock lands (I don't know much about it tbh) but with him being how he is, it wouldn't be implausible for her to have a vision of him (Seer and all) and be like STAR MAPPER SHOULD FATHER CHILDREN and would probably be okay with splitting time between them (Soquili joint custody hurr hurr)

As for Eleniel and Umbriel I think I might have to pass on that ;; sorry!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:48 am
Hey hey! Was wondering if Rosiotti might work for you with Padmavati? :'o

User Image
He's a rather twisted stallion. He's obsessed with Samsara and is trying to find some way to impress her and become her favorite little minion. His original plan was to get himself cursed but his angeni blood kinda got in the way of that. So, now he wants to see if he can make a kid and curse them...He would be rather drawn to Padmavati because she has a lot of similarities to Samsara's family and if he can't have the object of his desires might as well go for the next best thing.

Now! You're probably wondering why I think someone like Padmavati would go for such an awful stallion. Unfortunately, along with all the evil plottings comes a lot of charm and smooth-talking and master manipulation tactics. He is very good at pretending to be whatever he thinks he needs to be in order to get what he wants. He could potentially fool Padmavati into thinking he was a decent boy. So, if that's something you might be interested in I'd be down down for talking about it a bit more. If not, I totally understand. Just wanted to toss him your way and see what you thought. :'D
Kyribird

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:18 am
Celestial Requiem

I like the idea of the plot! I don't think it would actually work or result in offspring, because Padma's not prone to falling for bullshit, but it could be really fun to let him try xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
For Asterrrrrr~

Plots are totally negotiable, fling ahoyyyyyy!

I'm pretty flexible with the plots. He could either be wandering about or...she could come by his realm. Haha, she has many shiny trinkets and he would definitely try to keep them/her/some for a while. To which it could be a mutual thing, and interesting if she willingly left something for him LOL.

I also have a paint-splash-space boy, but I thought I'd see what you thought of Dru, first.  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:29 pm
Kyribird
A couple fling proposals for you to peruse xD. I don't have slots to try couples actively right now or potentially for a while so bear that in mind when considering n_n;.

User Image x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(She has a fling planned, but her fling partner is currently trying with another mare)
She is a Cleaver descendent. She's a warrior and protector of her herd trained by her grandfather to be elegant and deadly with her weapons. She has cravings here and there, but they don't overpower her. She drinks blood occasionally, but it is mostly ceremonially within the herd. She has a strong moral code she tries to balance the killing she must do with the goodness she puts out in the world. She is very open to differences in lifestyles and personality and appreciates learning about different cultures and ways of living.

(One fling planned-agreement made, MCCL)
She is in the flock, she is descended from the Taarab and Vanya line within it. From her mother's side she inherited a strong creative streak, she enjoys working with cloth and dyes and makes a lot of the ceremonial garb for the flock members. She is introverted but kind and is not a big fan of small talk, she'd rather skip past all of that to get to the meat of the conversation and she can be rather awkward with strangers because of that. She loves her sisters but she enjoys getting out into the area around the flock's territory looking for new materials. She learned to hunt a little from her cousin so she does that occasionally too. She's small and feels very intimidated around males that weren't raised within the flock, she thinks of them as kind of wild and dangerous and she doesn't really want to have to capture a male, so she's always nervous about running into them. She feels pressure to bring one back, but she can't really imagine how she could bring one back against their will. (aka, a fling would definitely not have to result in a capture, but babies would likely be raised within the flock, there's some wiggle room here though)

She's part of a nomadic healing herd, the details are still being sketched out so she's rather undeveloped. Cady specializes in alternative medicine aimed at healing ailments of the mind and things of that nature. She is also a defender of the herd, she can manipulate her knowledge of the bodies weaknesses, such as debilitating pressure points, against enemies who would mean to harm them. They travel to aide other herds with their healing skills, they train those who wish to learn (for a price- be it labor, or goods, etc), they heal any who need it (for free). Was thinking if you were interested, her herd could have travelled close to the celestial herd and assisted them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:08 pm
Kyribird

welcome to another episode of i read this quote at 4am and forgot!
YAY. did you wanna make an agreement for them now or plot it a bit more? i don't have much of a muse for RP but i /adore/ plotting / backplotting etc'. ;;  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces