Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:13 pm
I Lady Kiya I
I'd love some plots. ^^
Just been busy with work, but Sunday, if you have any ideas we can go over them and start some things!

Awesome!
Sunday is good day for me. I need to finish a very important one with Nko and her daughter. So she might either really want to go after Meshach or be on the fence about it. How does Shor'ame feel or at least act?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 pm
magnadearel
I Lady Kiya I
I'd love some plots. ^^
Just been busy with work, but Sunday, if you have any ideas we can go over them and start some things!

Awesome!
Sunday is good day for me. I need to finish a very important one with Nko and her daughter. So she might either really want to go after Meshach or be on the fence about it. How does Shor'ame feel or at least act?

After seeing one of his party murdered, he's ready for vengeance, so he'd be for a bit of a hunt. :3  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:19 pm
Moving Forward
Characters: Mari, Nyeusi, Vesper
Summary: Mari comes upon Nyeusi. Insults are traded, a fight is begun, and Vesper comes to Nyeusi's rescue again. More insults are traded and Mari is knocked unconscious before the other two dare turn their backs on her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:27 pm
Revenge
Characters: Mari, Nyeusi
Deaths: Mari
Injuries: Nyeusi
Summary: Mari was furious at Vesper's untimely arrival in Nyeusi's defense, so a few nights later, when Vesper was nowhere nearby, she attacked Nyeusi again. Nyeusi killed Mari in the conflict.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm
Ecavi

Hm, question - If one wants to do "Find the defectors" as SRPs(Nina-dini with Kin, and then Najisi with Kin), how does one figure out the intervention bit for the second? (Familial attachment means Nina WILL fail, that one I don't want rolled - It's the Najisi vs. Kin part I'm more asking for)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:08 pm
Andranis
Ecavi

Hm, question - If one wants to do "Find the defectors" as SRPs(Nina-dini with Kin, and then Najisi with Kin), how does one figure out the intervention bit for the second? (Familial attachment means Nina WILL fail, that one I don't want rolled - It's the Najisi vs. Kin part I'm more asking for)

One-on-one fights get a second roll if intervention happens, so someone random will get help in that case.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 am
Confrontation
Characters: Nina-dini, Kin
Deaths: None
Injuries: Nina-dini(Major, non-life-threatening), Kin(Minor)
Summary: Nina's familial attachment blinds her, then she figures out that going solo against Kin was stupid, because he still packs a heavy punch when he's riled enough. A fight ensued, Nina fled with injuries after knocking the wind out of Kin, and Kin limped back to the Rebels  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:18 pm
Acceptance
Characters: Meshach, Dwyllodrus
Injuries: Meshach (moderate), Dwyllodrus (light-moderate)
Summary: After Meshach had issued a challenge for Shangyue to fight him one on one, Dwyllodrus arrived with a message from the King. Shangyue agreed. But first, Dwyllodrus attacked Meshach to prevent him from being able to fight with his full strength.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas