Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] The hunt is on. (Mti, Yueyun, Najisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:17 pm
Quote:
Team 1: Mti (Tanakako), Yueyun (Excited Apathy), Najisi (Andranis)

User Image

The gold-coated Hunter scuffed at the ground with his claws in frustration. Why was he even here? He should be out, doing his job and feeding the pride. But instead he had been dragged to one side, cuffed round the ear and told in no uncertain terms that he would do as he was told and that apparently.... that involved meeting two other lions and looking for another, one of the 'rebels'. Mti was only familiar with the rebels from what few rumours and whispers he hadn't been able to avoid over the past few months. And the rather disastrous day he tried to go hunting only to get caught up in some kind of strike. He still wasn't sure why the other Hunters had decided to ditch work for the day, in truth he hadn't paid much attention even when he was stuck in the middle of the gathering. But as far as he could gather, they were angry at the King, and if Mti had been forced to choose a side, he would have picked them. If only for the fact that he found the rumours surrounding the current Royal family somewhat disturbing.

Apparently, no one else had figured it out though, as he had been dragged from his duties by what he presumed was a Loyalist -judging from the talk he had been hearing- lion and ordered to this spot with the rather dubious commend of 'find Meshach'. Who was apparently an aggitant living on the pride's boarder. Just why a single lion living away from the main part of the pride was a problem to the King, Mti had no idea. But it was either follow orders or earn himself a beating. It wasn't really a much of a choice. So here he was.... waiting for two strangers with the order to look for a third.

Sighing he clawed at the ground once more, frustration and confusion making his tail lash back and forth before a deep heaving sigh left him.

"What am I doing..." He muttered in disgust.

Excited Apathy

Andranis

Hope it's ok that I started something for us!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image
Yueyun did not want to be doing this. Meshach was blood, and the adolescent's stomach twisted at the thought of kinslaying. But he couldn't see a way out of it, not yet. His loyalty had been (reasonably) assumed, and it had been far less dangerous to simply nod his head as his task was laid out. Cowardly? Maybe. The way he saw it, if he waited, he might be able to do something when he counted. Open defiance of his father in the midst of the pride would just make him dead. Keeping these thoughts firmly behind his teeth, his nod to the other two was amiable. "I'm sure you know who I am well enough. You may call me Yueyun or Prince, whichever suits you." He expected that he would be taking command, as both High Class and Prince. That in itself might be a boon, if they did manage to find Meshach.

Though he worried...if the rebel leader thought he was the same as Father, would he try to kill him? Almost certainly. Not the most comforting thought he could have had today...

Tanakako

Andranis

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 am
Well... that certainly caught his attention. Pulling himself upright he eyed the young purple male for a long moment. 'Prince'? This could Not be good. He, a middle class hunter, was being sent with the Prince of the pride to go hunting his.. what.. Uncle? Brother? Whoever... the link didn't matter, but even Mti knew there was a link there. Never mind that he had been trying to keep his head down and out of the line of fire since this whole mess started. Heaving a silent sigh he lowered his head, giving the young Prince a slow nod.

"As you wish, my Prince." He finally replied, his own voice deep and gruff and slightly hesitant. How did one address a member of the royal family? "I'm called Mti. Hunter, middle class." He offered, shifting on the spot and watching the adolescent with a kind of look reserved for other predators. Was he getting in way over his head here? He just didn't know... Best if he simply followed ordered and tried to stay out of the Prince's way. That seemed his safest bet.

Excited Apathy

Andranis

Hope it's ok that I started something for us!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image Najisi had been itching to fight. Simply picking fights with the loud-mouthed guard, Gyps, only went so far. Eventually he stopped mouthing off against the king when the gold-coated royal guard was around. As he padded along, his ears flicked at the sounds of talking. Two others were already there, ready for their assignment.

It wasn't an unknown fact, Meshach and his mere presence were a nuisance. What if he made a bid fo the king's life, for the throne? Everything that had been set in place would be undone, and what would that leave the poor low-class lions? He let out a huff, not caring that his class put him below the two lions he beheld - Mti the middle-class hunter, and Yueyun, one of Shangyue's many children. This one, of course, came from his legitimate and CLAIMED litter. "I know who both of you are, and I don't care if either of you know who I am. We're here for one thing, and one thing only, and the night isn't going to last forever." He didn't offer his name, only a dour face.

Tanakako

Excited Apathy

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash