Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Prideland Plots

Heyo, I'm trying to ease myself back into SoA, and I thought I'd start with one of my favorite prides, the Pridelands! In this thread are all the lions I have in the pride, most are looking for mates/flings, because who doesn't love cubs, some have a few RPs ready to go, others not so much... I'm also waiting on approval for some of them!

A bunch of them are blank slates, so if you like the appearance of them, but not their personality, let me know and I can change it!

ALL of these guys are looking for RP, so if you're after that, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Offer away! All I ask is if you can try to avoid offering any lions related to any large family lines, eg. Mufasa/Sarabi, I have some lions already tied to some of the bigger lines out there so I'd like to not have all my lions related to each other hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Ladies

User ImageUser Image
Kauta | Bembe

User ImageUser Image
Mnong'ono | Kito

User ImageUser Image

Mwujuzi | Janikiwiti

Kauta
Adventurous, boisterous, headstrong
RPs: 0
Looking for: Mates, flings, RP, friends, whatever!

Bembe
Delicate, cautious, straightforward

Mnong'ono
Independent, kind, serious
RPs: 3
Looking for: RP, maybe a fling, maybe a mate!

Kito ~ awaiting approval
Shy, quiet, trustworthy
RPs: 1, maybe?

Mwujuzi
Sweet, playful, gentle
RPs: 4
Looking for: Really only after RP for now, waiting to see if Saf wants to continue mate plottage. Old lioness, and related to Mufasa/Sarabi

Janikiwiti ~ awaiting approval
Dramatic, judgemental, rude
RPs: 5
Looking for: Probably going to die after her next litter of cubs, my first lioness! But if for some reason you want to RP with her, she is still around for now.  

Vesale

King Kitten

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:49 pm
Gentlemans

User ImageUser Image
Kwamua | Bayard

User ImageUser Image
Nkechi | Zambarau

Kwamua
Goofy, charming, happy
RPs: 1, maybe??
Looking for: Flings, Mates, whatever! RP as well, had a litter from a M'n'M ages ago results in 3 cubs, one of them being Kauta above.

Bayard
Friendly, helpful, clumsy
RPs: 2

Nkechi ~ awaiting approval
Sly, reserved, cheeky

Zambarau ~ awaiting approval
Serious, hardworking, gruff
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 am
Kito!!! I'm sure she is my male's sister. Was she in the swampies?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:14 am
She was! I honestly had an inkling she had a brother out there somewhere but couldn't for the life of me remember who, so I thought I was imagining things!

We could definitely plot some stuff! I'm throwing her to the Pridelands now that the Swampies are disbanded/changed, I think I gave her memory loss? That's why she's so quiet? Ummm... I don't know how to explain how they were both in the same pride but never ICly met, or maybe we can just say they did? I don't konwwwwww... orz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:30 am
Vesale
She was! I honestly had an inkling she had a brother out there somewhere but couldn't for the life of me remember who, so I thought I was imagining things!

We could definitely plot some stuff! I'm throwing her to the Pridelands now that the Swampies are disbanded/changed, I think I gave her memory loss? That's why she's so quiet? Ummm... I don't know how to explain how they were both in the same pride but never ICly met, or maybe we can just say they did? I don't konwwwwww... orz

Her brother followed her to the swampies after hearing rumours of a lioness matching her description living there.
Ummmm, this is what I have in my journal 'VĂ¡ndor has come to the pride in search of his twin sister, who was taken away from the family as a cub. Distraught by the kidnap, Vandor instantly left their parents and siblings and vanished into the rogueland, searching for his twin. Having heard a rumour of a pale lioness with a heart mark on her rump being sighted near the Jini-misemi, he made his way to the pride and is seeking entry in order to discover if she really is here.'

He met and mated a swampie lady and they had a litter, though tecnically he never stopped looking for Kito. We could easily say that they did find each other and reunited, but that with the disbanding of the swampies they lost each other again and then she lost her memory. He has a mate and a litter of full grown kids to look after now. He will worry for her, but depending on if she was with anyone at the time she went missing, he could think that she is safe and just in the roguelands somewhere. He and his mate are staying rogue for the time being I think, though they may go to the Ela. We are still working it out.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm
Vesale

User Image

Ayodele would love to do RPS with all of the lions. xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash