Medi's Tiny Plot Thread! [open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:49 am
Hi! I'm Medi! (formerly known as Ol-j-man/Mediciner)
It's been years since I've rp'd at Soq, so I'm pretty rusty. But I've gotten an itch to give this a go again, though I'll be keeping my attention on just one mare for now.
Of course, if you want, my teepee is here if you want to look at the others I have!

Please quote me to get my attention, or pm if you're not comfortable doing that! I'm also available on AIM (ish).
I prefer and will probably only ever do canon rps.
Understand that I have a job and other RL things going on right now, though, so I'll be slow.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 am
User ImageSo this is Ithil. She used to be next in line to lead her own small, secretive herd before a sudden attack threw them to the winds. She now wanders these lands both to learn more about them and to find a way to survive on her own. A quick summary of her would be:

• Dignified bearing; can leak into pride
• Calm under even the largest amounts of stress
• Curious about these new lands, almost to a fault
• Firm about her beliefs but diplomatic about them
• Not the greatest of health but refuses to let it stop her
• Closed off emotionally out of suspicion and self-preservation, but maternal to younglings
• Wary of mutants, very wary of kalonas, extremely wary of both angeni and skinwalkers (the former because she believes they have too much powers/may or may not be minor gods, the latter because...well...they're skinwalkers...); has not met many breeds beyond that, so judgment is reserved; well except for probably some Usdia whom she mistakes as dwarves very down to earth creatures
• Is curious about healing methods; being only half-kirin, her abilities are watered down, and she never got the full training from her mentor before her home was destroyed
• Knows a second language that is totally not a direct steal of Tolkien's Elvish no sir

Probably more as she's rp'd, I'm still trying to flesh her out! I only have a few rp ideas laid out since I'm probably better off fitting her to your plots!

RP IDEAS
Bodyguard(s) - Being of not always great constitution, Ithil wouldn't mind employing someone to watch over her as she travels. Or perhaps she just meets another, much stronger traveler whom she finds good company. Either way, she's a lonely mare and wouldn't be very picky about who she aligns herself with, knowing how to compartmentalize and all. It'd be interesting if the Soquili was someone with grey moralsm especially since I'd be all about them adventuring and encountering all sorts of things together.

Healing Mentor - As it reads! Given that she's currently on the road, it'll have to be lessons given whenever she drops by, unless there's a reason for her to have to stay. She's also not knowledgeable of the plant life in the lands, so a brush up on that would be nice.

How to Fight - Girl doesn't know how to defend herself well. She can somewhat hide her tracks thanks to her kirin blood and is more used to stealthing away, but she'll need the skills to fight at some point or another.

A New Home? - Ithil's prone to wanderlust for now, but perhaps you have a herd that might interest her to stay? Or if nothing else, earn yourself another peaceful visitor and friend.

Insert Your Plot Here! - pls halp

- - -

As far as mating, I'm not really looking into it right now. I'm happy to plot if things happen to work out between her and whoever else, but I'm more of the belief of "rp first and see what happens". She's not one to do one night stands and is very reserved about herself, so I want to keep to that even OOCly. It'd most likely have to be with a stallion she's known for a while and can trust.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 am
x
x
'Tis open now!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 am
emotion_kirakira  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:42 am
medigel

hi I would like to have samiel take part in her plot of learning how to fight. Samiel father is disowned knight so he was taught by him to fight and would love to teach Ithil  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces