Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:31 pm
Puhterodactyl

Manda

YES and i don't even remember if Phle knew Iar died. < __> Was his death why they had the tournament of heirs forever ago??
+ yes to fling as long as you're not in a HUGE rush. :' D I am very slow...

Yup, that was why! XD And then IRL my computer died and I had to step down OOC'ly as pride leader too and at some point in there, Aikanaro dissolved and reformed as Aegnor lol

And that's fine timing-wise whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:36 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have all sorts of plots and RPs I'd like to do with you, but I have no planning skills at the moment. I definitely want to know more about my cub's family though, and interact with them.

All of the family RPs always forever ?? c:

In Good Faith

we need to start on our couple(s) ninja

Manda

I'm fine with either first. heart If you wouldn't mind setting something up, I could tag pretty soon.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:56 pm
Puhterodactyl

Sure thing! Should it be in the pridelands or rogue lands? Sesere will be wandering for a bit IC'ly so it's possible for her to be wherever for this~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 pm
Some offers!

For Archaeopteryx,

I would like to offer Malaika as a potential mate, she lives in the Nchi'mahadhi and is a dancer. She is a creative and carefree girl who can often be heard laughing in the distance
User Image

For Odum'ubochi,

I would like to offer Khalifa as a potential mate, he lives in the Indlovukati (female warrior pride) and is primarily a hunter. He is generally good natured and hard working guy who puts others first and will do anything for those he cares for.
User Image

Puhterodactyl

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:45 pm
Puhterodactyl
All of the MJ angst always forever. > )
Triste just became an aunt, too. :00 Could talk to Adelheid abt how that's going.
Hfran/Stor either or. c: Can figure it out in an RP?? They can go on their first viking together??
+ bonelands and firekin RP : D How do you feel about duels? I have... like 5 lions to get into the Firekin I think??

Yes to all of the above! I will try to start a RP for at least one of these (hopefully more) this week. I've felt like a terrible flake for ages but one step at a time yeah? And Plot Ideas always help me get off my butt. <3

(And specifically for Firekin, I have both a Guard (Watcher?) and Soldier that'll definitely do duels.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 am
All right, let's see here...

I have Wazi and Masika to throw out at any of your Barhai guys for pride or flings, however the latter would have to wait until they are adults (which hopefully shouldn't be too much longer). Would also be willing to do pride rps with any of your ladies.

Giza for K'A rp, either pride/fling rp with Injabulo, or family rp with Shangyue (she would totally be telling him to get the heck out of there and would be 100% okay with him not hanging out in the pride all of the time). Hakim can rp with his bro too. Forgot what I put disease wise but it's definitely not diseased. Or I can throw out Faraa for general pride rp.

Shula for any general pride rp. Mircea too for any general pride rp.

Vigge for any flings/general pride rp. He's not really into collecting Thralls all that much and is slightly lazy about the whole "viking" thing, just doing enough to make it seem like he's a good one and he believe that females are on equal footing. He can also do family rp. Tamala is good for any pride or fling rps but would rather not breed with a lion who's going to treat her badly.

Rogue Stuff:
Layla can do rogue rp stuff or flings, however she already has a fling lined up so it would have to wait.
Kalisha can do rogue rp and a fling/mating, but it would have to be after this first fling.
Rehema can do rogue rp or a fling, however she is a part of a pride so unelss they would be willing to join, she wouldn't be up for a mating yet.
Amare rogue rp or flings. He's a bit of a tease though and would love to tease a lioness for a bit. However, he can also sometimes be a bit rude.
Saudasubira up for general rogue rp, she needs them for breeding.
Mwanga needs rogue rps for breeding.

Puhterodactyl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:47 am
Puhterodactyl

Are you still interested in the fling between Kimya and Fleance? She's now apart of the Nergui, but breeding there is still fairly flexible. Or, we could have it be a backlogged fling, if you would prefer he find her in as a rogue.
User Image

She's got two RPs completed right now, but I'm working on her other two at the moment, so it won't be too long until she's available (so long as they get their RP in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:20 pm
Puhterodactyl

Offer for Tetisheri

User Image

This is Gidja, he is actually high class but has never risen further than hunter, this is because he is obsessed with being a hunter. He is so single minded that he has never been able to see beyond the end of his nose. I am looking for a lady to turn his head and show him that there are other things in the world besides the hunt. She could even mess up a hunt for him which would both purturb and peek his interest. Maybe he could even decide to help her do something right? I'm up for a mate or fling or even just some trial rp ^__^!  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Possible mate offer for cyprinnus

User Image

Adalie is a really sweet liones, the smallest of her siblings, she still thinks it is a fluke that she got in to the firekin, she always says it was her sheer determination that got her in. Despite being the youngest she feels responsible for her family who are rather larger and more brash than she is. She is well suited to her position and has a calm, level headed nature. Due to who she is she would take a mate as she loves to have a family unit and is very devoted to the idea of family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:49 pm
Last offer I promise before I go to bed XD!

For Bhaya

User Image

Steinnar has never had anyone have any expectations of him, this is because his mother prefers her daughters to her sons, because of this he is the most un-ambitious boy in the world. This may change in the future but for the moment he is content just to be a freeborn. His mother brought in two thralls to look after him and his siblings (there were 9 of them) as she prefers to be off reaving rather than 'stuck at home raising kids'. Both of these thralls were males so he has a bit of a skewed view of what a thrall is and though he knows girl thralls exist he will find it really weird that shes a thrall and will ask lots of questions as to why she isn't a freeborn yet (he is pretty young and has about as much tact as a pile of bricks). Mostly though Steinnar is just a big dopey sweet heart and while a fling could happen he would certainly want more and may even try to fight for her freedom (if you'd like that sort of plot?) He is actually a great big massive lion, his mother is an x firekin so he is pretty much a giant among giants, he could be an amazing fighter and ultimately a reaver but he just doesn't have the ambition for that, I'd love for a cause to push him to be more ambitious.  

Syrius Lionwing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces