Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59 pm
Welcome to my quest thread which I'm redoing but reviving from a long time ago.

I joined this shop in late 2005 when my dear Celendria came into my life via a paid Christmas raffle. From that moment I was transported into a magical land where I have witnessed many things from friendships to the births of my beloved Equines. Each one I've called my own has had some attribute be in personality or style that has etched a permanent place in my heart. I promised Celendria ages ago she'd have a big family and would succeed in her life.

I have never broken that promise.

I'm also thankful for the amazing people I have met in Celendria's journey that also became close friends. It's been an amazing adventure!

Now, I'll stop being a sap and post below my quests...

.::Link to the Shop::.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:25 pm
ToC

Post 1: Welcome
Post 2: ToC
Post 3: Completed Soquili Customs from 2006-Present
Post 4: Completed Familiar Customs from 2006-Present

Quest 1: Edited Princess Cadance ~ 11 tries
Quest 2: Edited Arakkoa Sun Blessed ~ 0 tries
Quest 3: Edited Shoshana's Great Gran and her sister ~ 0 tries
Quest 4: Light Edited North Spring Harpy

Future Quests ~ Sunday Silence Redo, Emerald Gem, Senkokura, Rinrin

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 pm
Completed Soquili Customs from 2006-Present

2006 ~ Kimimela, Crystalline, Star Catcher, Arwen, Andromeda, Sweet Stuff, Sunday Silence

Crystalline's form
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Crystalline
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Regal
Breed: MLP Dream Beauty Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Lavender eyes, long flowing mane and tail of white, Fur color is dark cerulean blue (almost see through like a gemstone bit with glitter), Her symbol is two pinkish-purple (blue-outlined) swans swimming on blue waves, with heart & designs above and below them. She wears pink eye shadow

Reference: X|

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult) : Adult
Default accessory color(s)? : lavender
Tag Frame color: light purple
Tag Feather color: light purple and dark pink

Star Catcher's Form
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Star Catcher
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Pensive
Breed: MLP Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc) : cyan blue eyes, pink hair with a streak of cyan blue, mane and tail flowing long, wings are cyan blue, various pretty markings in lavender on her with the heart cutie mark in pink, and she should have a glistening look to her. Also a touch of blush on her cheeks
Reference Image(s): X| X| X| X|X|

Default accessory color(s)? : pale purple
Tag Frame color: teal
Tag Feather color: pale purple
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : None

Arwen's Form
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Arwen
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Mystical
Breed: Cosplay
Description(horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc) :Golden horn, Tail in original uni style, brown hair in the tail tuft, grayish blue eyes, silky dark brown hair in the long flowing mane like Celendria's, basic fur color is light flesh)
Reference Image(s) : X| X|X| X| X|
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: green and silver
Tag Frame color: silver
Tag Feather color: green
Hair/Clothing edits (if any) : Arwen's type hair, her crystal silver circlet headdress, silver white cloak from her neck resting over her back with a silver design (Vines and leaves) in the cloth for depth
Price: *complete*

Sweet Stuff's Form
Name of horse: Sweet Stuff
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Sweet
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): mixture of green, pink, and purple twinkle eyed jewels, (purple, dark pink, pink, white hair), curly mane and tail, body is a pale blue with symbols of pink and purple gumdrops. Also a touch of blush on her cheeks
Reference: X| X| X|
Default accessory color(s)? : purple
Tag Frame color: teal
Tag Feather color: pink and purple

Sunday Silence's Form
.:Edited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sunday Silence
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Stubborn
Breed: Race Horse
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc) : brown eyes, (mane regular length, tail regular length), black body with one white sock , white blaze
Reference Image(s): X| X| X| X|X|

Tribute to Sunday Silence

Default accessory color(s)? : yellow
Tag Frame color: black
Tag Feather color: golden yellow
Hair/Clothing edits: his yellow preakness blanket with leather strap lined in yellow, perhaps his bridle

2007 ~ Mizu, Feena, Yuuri Shibuya, Peaches, Cynder, Spyro

Mizu's Form
Name of horse: Mizu
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Untamed
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): light aqua/blue eyes, mixed blues like the body with more light blue in the mane and tail (edited to look a bit wild/untamed), Tail is long with editing to look unkempt and wild, Body is a swirl of several blues being light blue on the socks and markings. Markings are almost vine like with an appeal to being celtic in appearance.
Reference: ?
Default accessory color(s)? : None
Tag Frame color: Misty blue
Tag Feather color: Misty Blue with white

Feena's Form

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Feena
Temper (one word for horse's personality) : Adventurous
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc) : Teal green eyes, Flowing long mane that combines into a tail with an accessory hair holder (The long bangs are contained in two fabric sheaths designed in gold with red) then sitting on both sides of her head are two fabric wings designed in the same colors, Tail is also green in the long style with a gold/red hair accessory to hold it up, her fur color over all is a light cream, the symbol is a red tribal sun found on her rump and under her eye, she should have a touch of blush to her cheeks.
Reference Image(s): X| X|

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult) : Basket
Default accessory color(s)? : gold/red
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: gold/red
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Basically follow how I designed her with mainly the accessories in her hair, also the Jade necklace that hangs around her neck. I've also considered her clothing though I'd like to see her rump symbol of the sun. I'll let you decide and play around with it *nods*

2008 ~ Tamahome, Pharaoh Atemu, Uchiha Sasuke, Hanyuu, Shirahime, Pein, Konan

Shirahime's Form
.:Usdia Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dawnie
Name of horse: Shirahime
Temper (one word for horse's personality) razz layful
Breed: Snow leopard
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Ice blue eyes, snow white medium mane/braided tail (please follow reference for the markings on the main & tail, ) For the body markings simply follow the reference
Reference image(s):

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Lady_Feena/Misc_Quest/Snowleopard/ (I have various images of that pattern in there so you have more reference)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: darker silver
Tag feather color: white, silver, and iceblue
Other: Since minor edits are allowed... I'd like a Ninja headband around her neck like the reference in the same color with the steelplate band and symbol. Please make the headband like this

Also can I request a background with a snowy preference? Thanks^^

EDIT: I changed the name due to the contrast too much toward the Silver Compass character (Stelmaria). This name is more japanese to fit with her edit. I hope it was alright to change that^^"

2010 ~ Story, Evanescence

Story's Form
:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Story
Temper (one word for horse's personality): haughty/jealous
Breed: Angenicorn
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Invisibility
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base Coat: dark peacock blue body fading into the white under belly, insides of the legs, throat and chest (see reference), Swirls and star accents that glow similar to Muse (see reference)

Hair: White long to medium hair sort of like this this ending in some sausage curls with some golden hair accessories. (This is just an idea. I'd rather the colorist have a little freedom with it... Go nuts )

Wings/horn: are a clear rose glass color (think transparent like glass),

Eyes:bright jade eyes (think bright cat's eyes)

Hooves: golden hooves

Accessories: Golden stars placed in the hair, Golden bangles with turquoise accents(your decision), perhaps a necklace?

Expression She should have a haughty expression to her...

Reference image(s): (everything you need can be found here)

Personality: Story is a haughty jealous mare who was once thought to be imaginary. As long as she's been in existence she has known Muse and has never left her side. Frustrated at times she caused Muse many a heartache due to the fact no one can see her. Ashamed that she is simply a figment of Muse's imagination she creates as much trouble as she can. Story overall is a proud mare unknown to what she really is. Dying to see the sun rise one day when she'll finally be recognized as someone rather then something.

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: see reference
Premade Tag Number: colorist pick
Tag frame color (for custom tag): colorist pick
Tag feather color (for custom tag):colorist pick
Tag BG (for custom tag): colorist pick
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

This is totally up to the colorist's discretion and direction to bring my lil girl to life. So have lots of fun with it. Add anything you like smile Far as the tag/image just match it well to the mare.

Evanescence Form
Unedited Common

Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse: Evanescence
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Inspirational
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): light blue eyes (lightblue eye shadow upper, yellow green shadow lower), lime green long mane, light blue/green/lavender long tail, White Body with peacock design and back light blue legs (see reference pic~ should have a bit of shimmer to it), optional if you wish to place her MLP mark on her back
Reference image(s): x | x | x | x |
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: to match her colors
Premade Tag Number: 003
Tag frame color (for custom tag): to match
Tag feather color (for custom tag): to match
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None
Other: Just follow the reference and have fun smile

2016 ~ Bahamas, Caribbean

Bahamian Nixie Twins Form
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Nixie| Minor-Moderate| Basket| Twins)
Better not Nixie this slot!

Edit Category: Minor- Moderate
Soquili Species: Nixie
Body Build: Mini
Starting Stage: Baskets
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings -- (Any designs (markings) would be ocean or beach related but CC..possibly in white or sand)
Body: CC from the images (twin would be reverse with blues/teals)
Face: CC from the images using the blues and teals
Mane: CC from the images using the blues and teals
Tail: CC from images using the (opalescence) for the fins
Hooves/Fetlocks: (opalescence) for the hooves
Reference Image(s): the Bahamas

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Eel fin edits (tail and legs), spine frill, side fins (please make the middle to tip of the fins opalescence )
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

These are miniature versions of my full kelpi version I am questing. I'd like you to work with the beach and water variants. Rest is up to you (the sea is the limit). Would love to see variants of blues in the water mixed with the sand. The bahamas is an amazing area that just takes your breath away.

-- Accessories & Edits --

Trading Post Items: shell necklaces, sharktooth
Custom Items: Each should have a large conch shell at their feet (I'd love to see the conch shell sitting beside the baskets
Reference Image(s) for Items: Conch 1 | Conch 2 | Coral example for the necklace

*** Twins would be reverse blues from one another. Everything else would be identical. Thank you for doing my Bahamian Nixie twins smilies/icon_smile.gif

2017 ~ Nassau

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular ( both legs down) Fluffy fetlocks
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Medium blue from the head back down to the knees (flowing into the tail), The socks would be a lighter teal that complements the medium blue. All over is white & dark designs fading into the medium blue resembling ocean waves. I'd like him similar to the twins referenced below only his blue should be more vibrant having a glow to it much like the Caribbean Sea. Basically the body is the ocean flowing from medium blue, to the lighter teal, to the white foam that rests upon the waves. The twins are from from his homeland so they would look similar yet have their own traits to them.

User Image | User Image
Face: Eyes are teal like his socks, same body markings should be fading on his muzzle to his forehead.
Mane: I'd like a spliced mane between mer and normal medium/long length yet it has some wildness to it like ocean waves. It should match socks in teals tipped in white (think seafoam) ~ *I'd love the spiny ear fins if it can go with the hairstyle with same color other fins.
Tail: (using Kelpi tail template) *see below*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are Opalescence
Reference Image(s): Im inspiring him from my Bahamas vacation. Basically the body is the ocean flowing from medium blue to the lighter teal. The fins are Opalescence and hair is shades of aqua that tip in the white seafoam. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence. I'd like the fetlocks to be a bit fluffy if possible.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Fins: Fancy back fin, fancy side fins, and fancy tail (base of the tail to the tip that connects to the fins should be the medium blue) The fins themselves should be white like sea foam toward the ends and possibly be pearlescent like his hooves. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence.
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Simply use the refs for guidance. Focus on the images from my vacation and make the water look like it's got a glow to it from the lights to the dark . If you want to add something ocean colors wise that inspires you feel free.
~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace beads being opalescence and conch browns/pink mingled in and the shells are conch brown with some pink. I'd also like braincoral armlets done in the conch colors with the feathers resembling a seaweed color or whatever you feel contrasts nicely.
Custom Items: N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nassau
Breed: Shallow Seas
Temper: Tranquil
Mate: Kasumi
Tag Background: Seaside
Tag frame color: Sand or Ocean (CC)
Tag feather color(s): Maybe sand colored or palm tree colored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm
Completed Familiar Customs from 2006-Present

Amadahy

Kalico

Kalico's Form
Chibizoo .:Familiar:.
Name: Kalico
Breed: Lion
Reference image?: Just like my favorite Faekat... Calico colors in brown, caramel, black,and white. Simply reference the image
http://www.boomspeed.com/lady_saissis/Faekats/OldFaekat/kalico.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/8166/4243/400/499435/calico%20cat%20on%20couch.jpg

Accessory color?: green and purple like her wings and hair ties
Tag colors?: attach to Andromeda's cert
Owners only: Placed on pet's cert?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/andromeda.jpg

Please I'll need her uncerted as well^^

Mei-Ling

Surreal

Rio

Rio's Form
I went to the luau and all I got was this silly stuffed animal!

Name: Rio
Breed: Parrot (Macaw)
Temper: Noisy
Familiar Description: Ref
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both ~ Soq Cert Soq Uncert
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: No discount
Price: 25K

2015 ~ Kori

Twin Wolves Forms
... Double Trouble...

Owner One: Rein_Carnation
Familiar Name: Kori
Familiar Breed: Wolf
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Observant
Familiar Description: Based off my Beta wolf from Wolf Play that wears a simple Yin Yang necklace. He has a leopard pattern in slate Gray with silver paws and throat. One eye is gold the other green.

Accessory colors: black cord with White/Black Yin Yang

------------------

Owner Two: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Familiar Name: Kalasia
Familiar Breed: Wolf
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Temper: Anti-Social
Familiar Description: Based off my Beta wolf from Wolf Play that wears a simple Yin Yang necklace. She will basically be the same as him but you can change some spots so they are still unique yet siblings. He has a leopard pattern in slate Gray with silver paws and throat. Her eyes are reversed from his still in green and gold. (Different yet the same)

Accessory colors: black cord with Black/White Yin Yang

------------------

Teepee: Here
Price: Let me know

2016 ~ Komalu

Koamalu's form
Common, but still awesome!

What's that in the bushes?
Familiar Name: TBA
Familiar Breed: Alligator
Familiar Gender: TBA
Familiar Temper: TBA
Familiar Description: Australian water dragon & Chinese Water Dragon (with some Artistic leadway) ~ Ref 1 | Ref 2

Accessory color: CC

He/She will be paired with my wingless parrot Tahiti. I'd love some little accessories to match her just for fun if possible because her companion will be as hardcore as she is

Price: Pay what you want!

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Body Build: Regular leg up
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised) ~ Please keep the normal body color and hair. Not the Crystallized version. I just really love her hairstyle from the Crystal Kingdom.
Face: purple eyes, thick lashes, open smile
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Partial updo in the gold headband accented with a green-leaved plant with reddish berries. Another lock of her hair sweeps downward on that side.
The rest of her mane cascades on the other side forming into those thick curls. Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Tail: Purple/Magenta/Yellow long cascading tail ending in thick curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Pelt: Na
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Necklace, shoes, Crown, blue band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Princess Cadance
Breed: MLP FiM Cosplay
Temper: Loving
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Colors of her hair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

Name: Rein_Carnation
Active Quest?: Soon if I can finish my current ones
Name of Arakkoa: Isk'aria
Faction: Sunblessed
Title or role: Sun-Sage
Custom form:

Edit Category: Minor/Mod
Soquili Species: Suti'gryph
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Purple
Face: gryph beak with silver markings on the face (see plush)
Mane: Floppy Hippogryph (see plush)
Tail: Elegant Hippogryph (see plush)
Hooves/Fetlocks: feathers mixed with her feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s): plush uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Owl walker wings with claws
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: An Arakkoa gold necklace with three glowing gems dangling from it (see plush). Matching nose chain with gems like the necklace and a handful of chains over her wings with the same gems only smaller.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isk'aria
Breed: Arakkoa
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: TBA
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): CC to match
Note:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:43 pm
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | uni wind | heavy | Twins

Twin 1:

Body Build: Regular with fluffy fetlocks
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palomino with front and back white socks (two total)
Face: Blue & Green eyes, dark palomino inner ears, white blaze running down the face
Mane: Mane is a darker cream in a partial up do adorned with (#9BC4E2) pearls. A blue rose tucked by the ear. A lock from the bangs draped lazily over the horn. (see reference for more info)
Tail: Cluster of (#0265f6) blue roses at the tail base where it meets the rump two strings of pearls matching the ones in the hair draping with the full cascade of the tail while further down and climbing from tip to higher, more roses and rose buds are scattered through the tail. (see ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over sandy colored hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 |Ref 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni (white)
Wings: Palomino Dove wings with white tips

Custom Items: Pearl strands on mane and tail, Red roses within both (see ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

Twin 2:

Body Build: Regular with fluffy fetlocks
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palomino with front and back white socks (two total reverse from her twin)
Face: Blue & Green eyes (reverse from her twin), dark palomino inner ears, white blaze running down the face
Mane: Mane is a light cream to almost white in a partial up do adorned with (#9BC4E2) pearls. A red rose tucked by the ear. A lock from the bangs draped lazily over the horn. (see reference for more info)
Tail: Cluster of red roses at the tail base where it meets the rump two strings of pearls matching the ones in the hair draping with the full cascade of the tail while further down and climbing from tip to higher, more roses and rose buds are scattered through the tail. (see ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over sandy colored hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 |Ref 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni (white)
Wings: Palomino Dove wings with white tips

Custom Items: Pearl strands on mane and tail, Blue roses within both (see ref)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 pm
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Kelpi | Unedited | Solo

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Concept Origin: Gifted SS plush
WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: Sultry expression with an open smile
Mane: CC perhaps something romantic? (would love some splicing of a mer style)
Tail: Fancy tail (See Plush)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): N/a
Fins: Fancy side fins, Fancy backfin (see plush for inspiration)
Other Notes: This plush is designed with references of a peacock. I'm leaving everything open to colorist decision, simply use the plush for inspiration. Have fun

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items. N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Harpy | Edit Category: - Light
Soquili Species: - North Spring Harpy
Concept Origin: Sister to Sybil
WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Back base with Teal running as the main streak from her forelegs back to her rump. Must have a starry appearance in the blues and teals
Face: Teal mask upon her face
Mane: Blue mingling with teal, Cockatoo Mane Base with an edited or spliced style of feathers & Mane (Style can differ from her sister as long as its similar).
Tail: Blue mingling with teal, long feathered (like Sybil's style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Teal Griffin front claws, Aqua hooves with regular fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Sybil and Edana, Version of Teal

Trading Post Items: Harpy Jewelry (stones and bracelet in teal, beads in silver, forehead jewels in blue)
Custom Items: Star Maps (can differ slightly from her sister), Star trinkets in her mane (may slightly vary as well)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sybil and Edana

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission: XxX  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100