Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 am
~Twilight...Angel~
Ovarian Paint

I could really see him being apart of this, but not fully until Tahti is no longer a threat to their safety. She can be a monster when it suits her, and he would never willingly risk anyone elses life to save his own tail, just not in him to be like that.

Sounds good! She would certainly appreciate not putting her herd entirely in danger xD But he will always be allowed to come and go as he wants no matter where the fox is :3
I think when they are going to first be meeting and such, she isn't going to have much of a herd yet. And perhaps each time he comes she can have expanded it a bit more. I think this will be interesting for both of them! x3

I agree, this could be very interesting and build up into some fun times, and always add a splash of drama and danger into things!
Do you have skype or aim?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:02 am
Ovarian Paint
~Twilight...Angel~
Ovarian Paint

I could really see him being apart of this, but not fully until Tahti is no longer a threat to their safety. She can be a monster when it suits her, and he would never willingly risk anyone elses life to save his own tail, just not in him to be like that.

Sounds good! She would certainly appreciate not putting her herd entirely in danger xD But he will always be allowed to come and go as he wants no matter where the fox is :3
I think when they are going to first be meeting and such, she isn't going to have much of a herd yet. And perhaps each time he comes she can have expanded it a bit more. I think this will be interesting for both of them! x3

I agree, this could be very interesting and build up into some fun times, and always add a splash of drama and danger into things!
Do you have skype or aim?

I actually have both, but I'm pretty much never on Skype, lol!
My AIM is: Twilight Angel (I think... lol)
If that doesn't work, just tell me and I'll give you my e-mail. Cause I know people were having a problem adding me at some point.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:43 pm
Still open  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:20 pm
BUMP  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 pm
exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:53 pm
Ovarian Paint
:

You know Serafina is going to add Vilkaisu'caveira'cul to her collection he has such pretty colors and pretterns xp  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 pm
nekolulu
Ovarian Paint
:

You know Serafina is going to add Vilkaisu'caveira'cul to her collection he has such pretty colors and pretterns xp

Lol I am down for this!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces