PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 pm
Hello and welcome!

This is my plot thread for Omni.
Her journey.
Her discoveries.
Her growth into elder hood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm
Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit
I am any and all. I am the voice of reason. I am the living and the dead. I am the line between worlds.
I am the Priestess of the Vale.

User Image

Name
  • Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit

Breed
  • Regular x Cerynei (By appearance alone. She has a ton of breeds in her bloodline.)

Orientation
  • Pansexual

Personality
  • Omni is serene, holy, and very much about mother nature.
    She believes everyone is equal no matter who or what they are and doesn't see fault in others only things that need improvement.
    She has always been one with the environment and the critters that live in it. She, like her grandfather, can see spirits and communicate with them.
    She doesn't see herself as a seer or something who can help them into the next life, but she does see herself as someone who holds balance between the two worlds.
    A balance that keeps her calm and helps her feel less alone in the world.

She is not a joker, a prankster, or a fighter.
    She doesn't get involved in quarrels of any kind and definitely doesn't try to cause any harm to anyone.
    She is subdued, laid back, and casual.
    Like her father, she tends to be caught up in her head a lot.
    She is a mare of few words except when she needs to speak.

She is all about knowledge.
    She loves learning new things and learning about other's way of life.
    What others might find boring she will probably find fascinating.
    If she finds something interesting and wants to know more she will let you know.
    She isn't shy and definitely will voice her opinion.

She is a serious mare.
    She doesn't spend her time around others because they tend to not understand her.
    So she lives a secluded life as much as she can.
    She is friendly, but to an extent.
    She isn't the type to spark up a conversation and she isn't the type to get excited over meeting someone new.

Since the beginning of her life, she has always wanted to make her family proud by being a priestess.
    Her pilgrimage and journey is her life.
    She doesn't like anything interfering with her end goal, which she doesn't like talking about.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:34 am
Plotline

Keep in mind that this is all tentative and open to change.
I love plotting with others because ideas get developed in a more solid form.
So please, toss ideas at me for her. She is my strongest muse at the moment and I would love ideas for her.

Foalhood
  • See No Evil
    Omni knows evil exists and knows there are evil beings out there, she simply hasn't met one yet. I would want her to meet someone who is either evil or semi-evil. I don't want someone who will attack her on sight however. I want someone who will show her that no everyone is good-hearted. She wants to learn that is all. She doesn't want to fight or argue.

• Far Far Away
    She is obsessed with seeing the world and traveling to far off lands. If there was someone she could meet who could tell her about other places to help spark her spirit to get out there into the world.

• Your Ideas!
    I don't have anything else at the moment for her foal hood years. So if you have anything you want to toss my way let me know. I wouldn't mind some more development for her.

Young Adult
  • The Journey Begins
    Omni will begin her long and serious journey becoming a priestess. She won't have it easy nor will it be simple. She will need a companion. Someone she can turn to for advice whenever she needs it. Someone who will not judge her for her actions and will stand by her no matter what. They don't have to be with her every step of the way unless they want to. It could even be an apprentice or someone who is going on the same type of journey.

• Aiding
    A crucial part of Omni's development is that she will need to aide those who need the help. This is a very open ended idea because it can be someone who has lost someone or someone who is injured. It doesn't have to be the typical idea of aiding someone so I'm open to whatever ideas are thrown my way.

• Rejection
    Omni will never understand love. She doesn't think much of the term because she has a end goal set in mind so getting involved with anyone is completely out of the question. But I want a stallion to fall head over heels for her. Like he wants to be completely devoted to her forever, but she won't have that. She will reject him multiple times if she had to.

• Memories
    Omni will reflect on her life many many times to figure out for sure if this is the path she wants to take. I don't want things to be easy for her and I definitely don't want others making it easy. I want her to meet someone who will help her cope with her decision. I want them to find out what she actual has to do and be there for her even through her journey. They don't have to travel with her or they could, she would work out the details of what he would get for his services. She is always about paying others back. So I want them to help and understand her. I want them to become good friends and need each other in their lives. This will not consist of romance and if it does it will be a one sided one on the stallions side.

• Your ideas!
    I don't have anything else at the moment for her young adult years. So if you have anything you want to toss my way let me know. I wouldn't mind some more development for her.

Adult (CLOSED)
  • In-between The Lines

• Spiritual Guidance

• All Things Come To An End

• Will You Still Love Me When I'm Gone

• Your ideas!
    I don't have anything else at the moment for her adult years. So if you have anything you want to toss my way let me know. I wouldn't mind some more development for her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:35 am
Role-Plays

Foalhood
  • Starting Seeds | Omni x Glain | Tagged
  • Curiosity | Isolde x Virtus | Tagged
  • Far Far Away | Omni x Marengo | Need to start

Young Adult
  • ---

Adult
  • ---

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:36 am
Breeding Plans

Slots (In no order)
  • ----

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:37 am
Reserved

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:38 am
Open!

She only has foal plottage available for obvious reasons. xD

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:18 pm
For Far Far Away:

For her Far Far Away plot I have Marengo and Neon to offer for you.

User Image
Marengo is extremely kind in nature and takes after his mother in caring towards others that are in need. He also takes after his father in helping to stand up for those that can't stand up for themselves. He doesn't resort to violence at all unless provoked and tries to avoid the means at all costs.

He's a bit of a traveler himself but doesn't stray too far from where his family is, though when he gets older he will branch out a bit more so he can see what the world has to offer, but for now he likes to make sure he's within a good distance of home. He has a deep fascination with the sea as well as anything that has flowers budding from it, so he can be found by any form of water source or flower infested area.

He could definitely tell her about some of the stuff he's seen and what his parents have seen and taught him as well.

User Image
Neon is fun loving and very adventurous. He strays all the time and has the habit of getting himself lost. Since he doesn't have wings like his sister he has a habit of getting into tricky situations but always manages a way out, or has someone help him out. He's met quite a few interesting young fillies so he would have a bit to share as well!

For See No Evil:
User Image

While he can be violent, he honestly resorts to manipulation before getting physical. And he only gets physical if he believes he can come out on top in the situation. He will spin a tail of lies more often than he will the truth and if plotted right could try and show her how being the way he is could be viewed as a good thing? It could be his learning curb that not everyone shares the same views as him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:09 am
Young adult plots added

Foal hood plots completely full unless you have your own ideas c8

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff