Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So much dust here!
  +1 Dust Bunny
View Results

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 am
These gals are both looking for rp now. Both have muses for the moment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 pm
Leena-chan

*pokes in and peers around*
It says you're looking for rp for Mallina? And Soyala and Amanita?
Looking for anything in particular for them?

magnadearel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm
magnadearel

*pokes in and peers around*
It says you're looking for rp for Mallina? And Soyala and Amanita?
Looking for anything in particular for them?

^^ YEP! Mallina is my main focus.

• Mallina could just seriously use interaction in general since she is a rehome and needs friends <3 she is incredibly warm and that can be a little awkward since she is affectionate but being a draft lady she is a little large for that XD But that doesn't stop her!

The two pokesoqs need fleshing out ^_^

• Soyala is snarky with a chilly disposition but that's all I have worked out for her.
• Amanita appears very curt but with a little time and patience she's actually a very caring soul. That's all I have worked out for her.

Do you have anyone you can think of that might be interested in interacting with any of those three? The others are open as well but those three are the ones I have muses for currently. Them, and Makya who is also more of a blank slate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:43 pm
Leena-chan

How does Mallina feel about graveyards? XD I have a pair that live in one. The stallion is the tender or guardian of the graveyard. Veslorurn believe spirits of those killed by skinwalkers speak to him. The mare is Charnette, and she likes to play pranks on others. They can be in, near, or roaming around the graveyard.

If not them, I could meet large draft with tiny tiny bird! Meoquanee gets picked on a lot because of her tiny size. And seriously, she's tiny; like able to walk under most soq's bellies. XD Or I can offer large wings with Euphrosynê. Maybe Mallina wouldn't feel so awkward?

Mmmm not sure I can offer anyone for Soyala or Amanita, but I'd encourage you to snoop through my teepee/ plot thread and see if anyone interests them? Same for Makya.

magnadearel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am
magnadearel
Sorry I am so delayed in responding.

OOOooo a graveyard! I could see Mallina ending up there by mistake and running into Veslorurn & Charnette! It would be a good test to see how this sunny mare of mine fairs against a more serious setting and with different ponies >W<

Would you like to start to set up the graveyard setting? Or would you like me to begin a thread?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm
Leena-chan
Sorry I am so delayed in responding.

OOOooo a graveyard! I could see Mallina ending up there by mistake and running into Veslorurn & Charnette! It would be a good test to see how this sunny mare of mine fairs against a more serious setting and with different ponies >W<

Would you like to start to set up the graveyard setting? Or would you like me to begin a thread?

No worries!
=D If you would like to set it up I could reply after work tomorrow.
Typical graveyard, with surrounding forest. Veslo and Char have built a shelter for themselves from natural tree materials at the edge of the graveyard.

magnadearel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:28 pm
magnadearel
No worries!
=D If you would like to set it up I could reply after work tomorrow.
Typical graveyard, with surrounding forest. Veslo and Char have built a shelter for themselves from natural tree materials at the edge of the graveyard.

TOOK FOREVER BUT I FINALLY DID THE THING!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:29 am
For Eternal Sonata:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ziggy is a singer and a lover. TOTAL flirt. Though, age has settled him down just a little. He could get Eternal's attention, by trying to serenade her, hahaha. XD

Looking to find him a lady that can be more than a one night stand.  

Lunadriel

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces