[PLOT] Settling My Elas Down

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm
Keeping this simple and brief, since I'm at work. Might fancy it up later.

FIRST UP! I'm pretty sure at one point or another I had made plans for at least one of these guys. IF THOSE PLANS WERE WITH YOU, AND YOU STILL WANNA DO THAT STUFF, JUST TELL ME. And also I'm sorry I've been more or less MIA on and off. I love you.

Secondly, I work nights, and I'm working on moving, and just LIFE? So I'll try to tag things quickly, but it might not happen. PLEASE don't hesitate to poke me, especially because after a while I start getting in that 'oh man it's been too long they hate me now' place. I know you don't hate me, but I worry, so yeah. We all get that way, so similarly let me know if I vibe like that at you!

Third up, I'm really not looking to move my Ela to new clans. I've moved males for their ladies before, so for some special ones or the right plot, yeah, but for just 'boy meets girl, fall in love, get mated' level things...rather stay in their clans.

User Image

Noyi isn't exactly a recent adult, but I've not played him, so I can play him as one if you prefer. His grandfather was nearly-mute, only ever whispering, and it's made Noyi very good at listening and discerning tiny inflections in others' voices, and reading body language. His name means 'sand' (surname means 'precious'), and he's quite down-to-earth and gentle. He has plenty of family around in the wolf clan, so I guess I should probably be careful about checking his bloodline. He has some relatives (through a great-uncle?) in another clan too, so yeah. He might be a bit harder to match.

User Image

Gvtsiha is a little bit broken right now. His mother was a fair bit older than his father when they met, and shortly after seeing her cubs grown enough to manage without her, she passed on, leaving the family heartbroken. His father has been very strong for them all, but it is still very difficult to lose a parent. He'd like to stay in his clan more than the others on this list, because he's very close to his family, and would feel even more bereft without them. Aside from his current situation, he's a very...obscure fellow. Airy and with a habit of talking in turns and euphemisms; fond of clever phrases, but gentle about it. His father was a seer, and the blood for it seems to have passed to him as well. I've not played him having any visions yet, so I'm not sure how they manifest. Note that despite his quiet nature, he made it all the way to the fourth round in the most recent Sky Ceremony battles! His name, if it matters, means 'Dreams of Snow', and 'Dream' is his surname.

User Image

Pichale is a relatively recently joined rogue, but she's having a good time settling in. I'm looking for something longer-played for her, since I want to cover her getting to know the pride, learning their ways, etc. She is originally from the Dov'Strunmah (though the pride didn't ICly exist at the time she left) and she ran away to see the world. Her twin, Pahale, came after her, but she rebuffed his requests to go home. He's since returned to the Dov, and she's decided to try her paw living with the Ela, because she's ready to settle, but felt no strong attachment to the Dov. Pahale has had kids in a few places, specifically the Kizi, so bloodlines from there would best be cautious. Of course she's more keen to get with someone from her clan, but since a male would join the clan to be with her, I'm more open to the idea with this one lion. Please note that all her markings are natural, and not tattoos. Trying something.

User Image

Adulula is all grown up just recently, but I don't have his adult cert yet. He's in the Earth clan. I'm going to be just insanely picky with him, as he's part of a larger project I'm working on (he has a twin brother and nephew in the Firekin, and a twin nephew in the Bahari, and hopefully soon more twin-nephews in other places!) and is the crown jewel of them all to me. His father believed that twins were cursed (he was one himself) but Adulula is unaware of that. He is very large, very steady, and a little cold, much like a mountain. He'd be difficult to coax away from his clan, but possibly more okay with it than some others here. His name, if it matters, means 'Lonely Mountain', and 'Mountain' is his surname.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Would either of these boys tickle Pichale's fancy? They're both willing to re-locate.

Qhude Chidambar
First name: Rooster
Last name: One whose heart is as big as the sky

Qhude is a well-to-do lion, always willing to go the extra mile to help others out. He's a bit of an introvert despite that, sometimes worried that he's being a bother or that others don't like him. That drives him to be more helpful, sometime at the cost of his own well-being. I've only played him during the Sky Festival so he's still very blank and ready to be shaped! He'd be super keen on helping her learn the pride and its ways.

Tlvdatsi Aduladi
First name: lion
Last name: It's been lost to time. Lith might remember XD Stuck it into Google, it's either 'want' or 'wish' in Cherokee XD Probably wish.

Tlvdatsi - he goes by Datsi since it's a bit of a mouthful - is...blank. Blanky McBlank. He's clumsy like his mum but thoughtful like his dad, and that's about all I got for him. He'd be a good one to mold to fit your/Pichale's needs for plot purposes.

ShinosBee

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm
OKAY. None of these are at anyone in particular, and there's no hard feelings if none fit your fancy (in Kiwi's case, I'll just mate her to my boy in Earth if nothing else jumps out). Also, none except Kiwidinok (feather-adorned girl) and Udahali (Ela boy) are IN the Ela as of yet. That said, here they are! Let me know if any catch your eye and I can tell you more about 'em. :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:30 pm
For Gvtsiha:

User Image

Tatsuwa is mostly a blank slate (since she's never been played) except for family things.

She has three major Ela'wadiyi bloodlines (Subiani paternal grandfather, Kalisetsi father/paternal grandmother, Atadiusti mother/maternal grandmother). Her maternal grandmother is the Mantis Clan's alu'nadi, her brother is the nvwati. Her name means Raven, and she's named after her paternal grandmother (Kalanu, whose name also means Raven).

Her immediate family is the result of a shotgun wedding, her parents are quite young compared to a typical Ela'wadiyi couple. They got pregnant before officially getting married, and are now stuck together.. but they're quite happy that way!

She's almost certainly a cheerful lioness with more relaxed/carefree tendencies than most (since her parents are young, didn't overthink the whole 'marriage is forEVER' thing and are perfectly happy) .. she could have ended up louder/more out-going to compensate for a large family and brother who almost certainly seemed to get more attention for training as nvwati, but I expect she takes a more quiet, comfortable approach.

:B

idk. She's Mantis Clan, similar age, and I think almost-all-white x all-black = funny pair xD Monochrome ftw??  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:07 pm
For your mantis clan boy? (sorry, was rubbish regarding the memo about moving boys, I have two Ela so I'm not too versed in their ways!) I haven't played her yet, so I'm not sure who she may match up to? She just needs RP ;;

Chepi is very sweet. She is delicate and sugary in nature. Her name means "Fairy candy" and that just about sums her up. It's difficult to get her into a grump, but she can be a little sensitive.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 pm
SilverLutz

We talking on AIM, so I'm gonna start an RP for Pichale and Tlvdatsi, see how they get on. <3

Excited Apathy

Yoooou should ing me on AIM sometime!!

Ecavi

Zosie

Ffff they're both tempting! I really dig the white/black combo too, and Chepi seems so sweet, and I know her family...*gonna have to think a while longer*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:12 am
rofl Chepi is Tatsuwa's great-aunt. Ha!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 am
I don't have any Ela girls in the pride, but I do have these rogues/blank slates!
If Adulula or Gvtsiha are interested in any of them.

User Image
This is Kalisha
Bio from her cubhood: Though she inherited her mother's looks, she has most of her father's personality, and given her father is one rather infamous Fuuenken, that might not bode well for her siblings. Playful and too smart for her own good as a cub, she quickly learns that playing hide & seek with strangers is far more fun than doing it with her siblings. As a result she spends most of her time sneaking about the pride and jumping out at unsuspecting adults. Her cheeky yet charming personality only develops stronger as she grows. She can be dry and abrasive if she takes a disliking to you, but typically she has a sharp mind and a truly unique sense of humor, and is witty and quirky enough that even her closest friends never quite know what to expect.

Blank slates:
User Image
Totally blank slate.

User Image
Born in the Pirates but left as an adol, she has lived rogue ever since.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces