Goddess Seeking Fling!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:27 am
User Image

Aspasia is a caring and adoring parent. She loves everything and everyone. She is the goddess of the Unwanted and her entire domain revolves around adopting things that no one else wants. She is a massive hoarder. Like...she has multiple dens of things she's collected because someone has to want them and that someone just happens to be her.

I am seeking some plots for her, and a fling.

She will NEVER abandon her cubs. She would also not allow the father to take them and to not have contact with them. This is abandonment in her eyes, and it goes against her very core. She sticks by her offspring forever. And ever.
This doesn't mean the father won't have contact with them, but she will be the primary care-giver. However, if the father wanted to travel with them, she'd be happy to share the role, but the cubs will have to remain with her.

I am happy to consider mortals or other gods - it's mostly the plot that interests me. c:  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:06 am
...*steeples fingers* Okay. So. I have a thought. But I'm 100% fine if it doesn't fly for you, or would take too long, etc., and if you wanted to try it, I of course wouldn't mind her flinging or doing anything else in the interim. Just tossing it out there.

So. I've got this guy, Bombei.
User Image
He's actually dead, ICly, but I'm still waiting on getting a slot to ascend him, so it's sort of perpetually just now happening/happened. When he ascends, he's going to be the god of inner beauty. To make a long story short, he was intended to be the mate of Posca, goddess of decay. They fell in love while he was mortal, as he was the only creature she ever really met who accepted her and thought her beautiful (thus his intended domain). Sadly, her RPer has been MIA for...a very long time. I've been waffling back and forth on just retiring him or continuing to try to ascend him, but a lot of my thoughts have been on what he'd do once he rose to godhood.

I think they could be an exceptionally good fit. He is, understandably, going to be rather devastated to wake up, suddenly immortal and strange to himself, and realize that in the time he was 'gone' Posca has more or less vanished. He's going to be a bit heart-broken, but he's a very strong fellow, and would find comfort in being able to help people through his domain. He has a history of taking in orphaned cubs and raising them already, so he'd probably do something like that. If nothing else, once that time comes, I'd love for them to meet. I think they'd have a lot worth talking about with each other.

If it helps at all, he's hit low-luck territory on attempts to get risen, too. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 am
-offers things-

User Image
Just a general fling type deal. Faudi's very loving and kind, and has quite a few cubs (that he doesn't know about?) and the cubs can definitely stay with their mother. Very no-strings attached type deal, since he likes just showing his love in v carnal ways. But~ if they'd like to have contact, he'd be ok with that too.

User Image
Sparkle Babies? They'd like to at least have some contact with their children, but wouldn't try to take away the children or try to force anything. They understand some dynamics of Gods, being the child and sibling of gods, and may travel with her for a time if they do have a fling.

User Image
Always offering Chozi for everything. Always.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 am
Velveteen Angel

*Noms* We have other plots, but I can't resist. XD

User Image
Offering Braith just because. If you like him we can come up with a plot. He is a seer.

User Image
Damien! Oh Damien. Poor boy. He failed to protect his family and now has his own harem of remembrance. I think they would be rather good together. She's welcome to join his harem. =P He is a seer too.

Edit- For pure plotting purposes, Fog understands all about Unwanted. No one wants a pink lion. Currently he's about to be cursed by the goddess of hazards. =D

User Image

magnadearel

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am
Velveteen Angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This boy here (actually a rogue) was extremely unwanted by his mother and pride. He was originally born to the Demon pride and they cast him out, along with his grandmother, when he was weened off because he's not the right colors. He resents his family who live with the Demons, and hates all Demons because of their stupid traditions and colors.

He's sort of a bitter individual by default, always thinking he's not good enough for someone/something. He doesn't do much, just hunts, eats, sleeps and repeats the process. He even gave up on trying to find a pride where he fits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:39 am
Velveteen Angel

User Image

Possible god fling/mate!

Outright I will say, Daima is VERY open about his romantic exploits - he's the type of lion who would love to have a lover in every pride and quite a few scattered around the rogue lands. It's something he'd talk about with anyone who wanted commitment, and he's happy to be committed! Just... He likes for it to be to more than one lover, and with the understanding that sometimes he flings.

That said, he is a genuinely good guy. He tries not to take life too seriously and just generally enjoy himself, and one of his absolute favorite things is fathering children. He loves being involved in their lives, and pretty much the only time he isn't is if he's not told about them. He has quite a few kids around now - a daughter in the Firekin, a BUNCH of daughters in the Pridelands, and just recently a litter in the Kizi.

So if they met and Aspasia had cubs, he'd absolutely be involved with them - whether it was them traveling together to raise them or him visiting between his own travels.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image - Glacio is a member of the Elimisha'Sombea, where he does everything FOR SCIENCE! He wants to know everything about everything and became a Story-Teller so he could occasionally make journies out into the Roguelands to collect new knowledge, and not be confined to the colony.

My plot suggestion for their fling would be that they met out in the Roguelands and for the purpose of finding out more about gods/goddesses (an area he has no experience in) he stays out there for a time, time long enough for them to get to know one another and for them to fling. However, once he realizes cubs might come into the equation, he recalls that hybrid cubs would likely be spurned from the colony, especially those of leopons, as the colony isn't too fond of lions at the moment.

He is relieved when Aspasia will take the cubs, sad to see them go (he would have liked to watch his cubs grow and note the changes between hybrids and seers and whatnot) he will ask that the cubs still be told of who their father is and where to find him. Maybe, he thinks, relations with lion's will be better in the colony once his cubs are grown.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:32 pm
Velveteen Angel

User Image

Okay, so. I have Tasa here, who is the god of Sterility. His domain--and his presence--is nearly always unwanted, although he tries to remain positive. He knows he can do good for older mortals that would otherwise die in the process of birthing, but...many hybrids, and others finding themselves infertile, blame him. I think he would find himself drawn to her.

His sister is Talayeh, goddess of Fertility--quite possibly an opposite of your girl, she's left cubs from her mortal flings scattered across the land.

Heck, even if you don't want a fling or plot I'd like them to meet. He needs RP and interaction badly and I think meeting her would be good for him.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:49 am
I have Asante Kwa'maisha
User Image

Asante is the abandoned prince of an NPC pride called the Takatifu Duniani. He ended up in the swampies but now that they are gone, he is homeless again.

Down to earth yet carefree, Astante is not one to take offence easily. He loves nothing more than to live life to the full, enjoying every moment and rarely worrying about the future. Though he is certainly not without awareness, even as he is playing he never forgets about those around him, always looking out for their well being. Under the playful, carefree exterior lives a lion who was forged within the strict lines of an old, heavily traditional pride. With his laid-back and friendly personality it is hard to imagine him as a prince, though that is exactly what he is.

Born Zawadi Ya'tatu, the third son of the pride's leaders, Asante was raised under the full weight of the crown, following in his father's footsteps, expected to rise above all the other pride youths in hunting, philosophy, worship and leadership. To be as his father, a serious, worldly lion who never smiled and rarely praised his cubs, Asante grew up as an old mind in a young body. Yet the restrained young cub had one thing he managed to keep from his tutors... He would slip away after his classes were over for the day, and walk the pridelands, not as the Takatifu Duniani's youngest prince, but as Njema'mwana; son of an elderly couple who mistook the young prince for their dead child. It was not deciet, for he had told them of their mistake the first day they found him, sneeking about the lowest areas of the pride's home, and yet they took him in, begged him to visit when he could and relieve the loneliness. With both close to the end of their lives, he could not find a reason to refuse and thus, every few days he would visit them, bringing back kills for them when he was old enough to hunt and simply spending time with them near their den. He made several friends among the poorest members of the pride, none of whom ever saw the young princes and thus, never realised his true identity.
Eventually, his two older brothers rose to become the next Heir and the heir's advisor. For Asante, the fact that there was no place for him was a devastating blow, and yet he discovered that he was still expected to do as told, to become a member of the council. He knew he would never be accepted, the council was made up of older lions, their experience raising them above the rest of the pride. Asante, doomed forever to live within the shadows of his brothers without any chance to prove himself, finally snapped. One night, after the rest of the pride had fallen asleep, the young male slipped away from his family's den and left the Takatifu Duniani and vanished into the roguelands. Assumed dead by his family, Asante changed his name and now lives alone, free and happier than he has ever been in his life.

The markings on his face, tail and hind legs are only found in the royal line of the Takatifu Duniani pride. He usually tries and hides them under dirt or bits of leaf and grass he picks up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:44 am
So many options!! C:

This makes me happy in my plotty place. I'll be reading over these in the next few days and making a decision - may have to try and merge a few plots together because I'm loving quite a few options > u > /awful.  

Velveteen Angel

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 am
Might be a little late but have this boy to offer:

User Image

His life is surrounded by the feeling of 'unwanted'.

It began with his mother - a female plagued with so much guilt and despair that she lacked in her care and made Ruia (boy above) and the rest of the litter feel unwanted and confused. As he grew older the lack of affection made him question his place in his pride and whether his life had any real meaning.

By chance he bumped into a Firekin huria (who also felt rather unwanted at the time!!) and bonded with him over this shared feeling that seemed to surround their lives. The two became best friends and travelling partners and have gotten over their timidness by sticking together.

More recently, his ex-Firekin friend has found a love interest and seems to be heading into a new chapter of his life which could very well involved joining a pride. Realising that he is now going to lose his only friend due to circumstances beyond his control, he's now desperately trying to find someplace to belong.

I'm offering him as a potential fling or as an admirer who can be her friend (and perhaps secretly pine for her until he finds new direction).  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:37 pm
Throwing Fleance into the ring
User Image
He's all fear and self-loathing. His sister (does not exist ICly) always tries to kill him so he's always a paranoid and on the run. All of this often leaves him depressed and afraid to grow close to others. Either his mortal lovers die too soon or he loses them in Africa's vast lands. The last female he had cubs with he gave a feather to, but she won't let him see them. He's very upset about that. All he's ever wanted is to belong and be loved. Most folks don't worship ashes like they do fire or water etc. Even his sister, volcanoes, gets more action. u _u

Mate/fling option. :>  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:44 am
User Image

I have utsuki.
He's a very tender lion, whose been through hell.
Utsuki has a very near and dear family line.
He wouldn't ask to keep a cub, he thinks they should stay with the mother but he wouldn't abandon them. He'd help as much as possible. He is also a traveling story collector. ♡
I will post an image of him soon.
But if she didn't tell him she was pregnant and if she didn't want him around, he'd leave and never know til he sees her again?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:04 am
'Velveteen Angel"

Possible God Fling/Possible mate because the idea of their natures absolutely intrigues me.

User Image

Arthas is the God of Betrayal, and, by his very nature, of course, a betrayer. He was once a mortal, who comes from a fallen pride far to the north. They were struck down from the inside, partially by Arthas own paw, tho by that point his mind had been poisoned by another, and he was forced to betray his homeland. When he himself died, he was too restless and vengeful to pass on, and rose again, as the God of Betrayal.

He can be quite the sweet talker when he's eyeing a target, but if he has no interest in someone he's rather dark, broody, or outright vicious.

And, of course, he quite enjoys forcing others to suffer the pain that he had suffered, causing them to turn on those they cared for. One particular family he has haunted through many lines, remnants of his old homeland.

When it comes to his own children tho... He's a completely different lion. He wouldn't ever want them to travel with him. He couldn't be patient enough to raise them. But he would be a very proud father. Stern, but not too hard on them, wanting to teach them as much as he can, see them grow and live well.

The same could be said for the mother of those cubs. He'd put her on a pedestal if she broke past his ice.

--

So, I think they could be interesting mates, potentially. But if not, they also could be a rather interesting fling/somewhat friendly.

And I'm sure his little Pygmy Mouse Lana will get along with her Hare. XP  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas