Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello everyone! Wassup?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puuur

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 am
Hello! I'm Typos but you can call me Angel (from my old account)

This is my new account I've created ever since I was fake hacked. Don't think I will ever get my old account back anymore.. =( And boy, starting anew is SUPER HARD! Especially with all the inflation and no more zOMG!... I'm gonna miss zOMG! I really loved that game.... =(

Enough about sad stuff!

All you guys gotta know about me is that I make a LOT of typos (I corrected this one) when I type (hence, my username) and I LOVE drawing chibis and anime style art.
And I love choco... never forget that ;D

I love reading books, drawing, listening to music, doodling, watching anime, painting, being lazy, art tut hunter!!!, blue, collecting pictures (all kinds but my most collection is regarding animanga), choco, cute things, cats, aaand did anyone notice I wrote something or the other about anime and drawing every now and then... sweatdrop

Well enough about me! Let me know something about YOU now! =D

I hope to get along with everyone! ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm
Welcome back to Gaia!

Sorry to hear about losing your other account. > < Is the report just taking forever for them to get to?

Hahaha, I think you'll fit right in with all those hobbies. ;3
About me? XD; Oh gosh. Uh. Ilikecats.

I don't think you'll have much problem getting along with everyone in the guild. I've only met kind, awesome people here so far. o wo I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;D

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

puuur

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:53 am
sdrawkcab
Welcome back to Gaia!

Sorry to hear about losing your other account. > < Is the report just taking forever for them to get to?

Hahaha, I think you'll fit right in with all those hobbies. ;3
About me? XD; Oh gosh. Uh. Ilikecats.

I don't think you'll have much problem getting along with everyone in the guild. I've only met kind, awesome people here so far. o wo I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;D

Thank you! ^^
Yeah it is. I guess? I did ask them since it's been over 3 months (I submitted it last November - HLY S**T!!! It's been 7 months!!!!) already since I've sent the report. No reply . I can't believe it! Does it take FOREVER to get back an account?? Mine's not hacked anyway - it was a spam error. =/

Lol! XD Thanks! Glad you think so too. After all, an anime addict like me will b one forever. No need weed to get high! XDDD LOL

What's that face for?! Be positive of yourself! I'm sure you have some cool hobbies too! ^^ Sweet! -meow- Do you like dogs? I do not have any pets but I do like Sheepdogs. They are so handsome and intelligent (well all dogs are, I suppose? XD)! ^^

Thank you so much! And thank you for stopin by for a chat! ^^
Oh I know that our guild has good ppl. I was a member before but it's so nice to hear that said by other members. ^v^

Anyway, have a nice day! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:12 am
Well hello there and welcome back, also welcome to the guild biggrin
That´s quite the introduction you got there, but it´s always nice to meet new people and especially when they write a long introduction.

I´m Madeleine, or you can just call me Maddy, don´t really mind whatever people call me ^^
I´m a history student at my city´s university. I used to be a freelance artist, but due to studies I had to put that on the shelf. With that said, I do still draw, just not for money, as I used to, hehe.
I love playing MMOs, Animated series and movies, movies in general, comic books and drawing.
My biggest wish is to become an animator (of some sort), and make my own animation.
I am a huge fan of motiongraphic and I love tinkering with it when I have the time biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450