Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Bi girl looking for a gf or bf?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resara-Chan

Single Werewolf

6,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:06 pm
Hello all, I'm giving this another shot. I'm 24 and a bit of a nerd. I read, write, watch anime and a lot of different tv shows, I do paint though I'm not very good at it.I do have 15 tattoos and 9 piercings, and wanting a ton more. I'm shy yet when you get to know me I can be random. I'm kind of horrible at describing myself so if you want to talk feel free to message me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:53 am
Resara-Chan
Hello all, I'm giving this another shot. I'm 23 and a bit of a nerd. I read, write, watch anime and a lot of different tv shows, I do paint though I'm not very good at it. I'm shy yet when you get to know me I can be random. I'm kind of horrible about describing myself so if you want feel free to message me

Hey nice to meet yeah. I am 23 male of course a gamer too. I love to game watch anime sometimes read and occasionally watch tv. Pm me if you're interested.  

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 am
Resara-Chan
Hello all, I'm giving this another shot. I'm 23 and a bit of a nerd. I read, write, watch anime and a lot of different tv shows, I do paint though I'm not very good at it. I'm shy yet when you get to know me I can be random. I'm kind of horrible about describing myself so if you want feel free to message me

hi i also am a gamer and am terrible at describing my self i love anime to im 26 and would love to make new friends or more  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 pm
Resara-Chan

hi hun I hope that we can still chat ? how are you doing tonite ? i will chat with you and tell you all about me so please message me back  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Resara-Chan

Single Werewolf

6,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:45 pm
Resara-Chan
Bump

No luck huh?  

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nekobeard

Sparkly Millionaire

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 am
Hello whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:38 pm
Resara-Chan
Hello all, I'm giving this another shot. I'm 24 and a bit of a nerd. I read, write, watch anime and a lot of different tv shows, I do paint though I'm not very good at it.I do have 15 tattoos and 9 piercings, and wanting a ton more. I'm shy yet when you get to know me I can be random. I'm kind of horrible at describing myself so if you want to talk feel free to message me

whelp i hope u had better luck than i have  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Resara-Chan

Single Werewolf

6,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:30 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:20 pm
Resara-Chan

hey i'm interested. i'm 29 y/o male. am i too old? do you have skype or discord?  

TheLoneMage

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff