Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:39 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

AstoriaFallen

LydaLynn

Now that my semester is over I have time to do things again. I was thinking about constructing a family tree to put in the thread. How would you guys feel about that? Would you deem it unnecessary or would you find it somewhat useful?

Also, I have time to RP again, so I'm going to do my best to stay diligent with it while I have this nice winter break to recover. o vo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:34 am
Maybe once the family gets a bit bigger? Just to help track the lineage really. Could just make a family echo and link it in here?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:45 am
You're welcome to do so, there's not that many family members yet, but have fun with it if it's something you want to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:35 am
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157

Family trees are always fun! : D
I used to make all mine until they got a bit too big... >>... and Tech helped me redo my teepee xD

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Singles; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:02 pm
LydaLynn

Hey Lyda, would you want to RP Miela and Eliana together? I just realized we never had a thread set up for them! ;o;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:01 pm
HoneyTeaTree
LydaLynn

Hey Lyda, would you want to RP Miela and Eliana together? I just realized we never had a thread set up for them! ;o;

Ooh, love the avatar! And sure, that'd be fun.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:39 pm
LydaLynn
HoneyTeaTree
LydaLynn

Aw, thanks! I adore yours as well! c: Is there anything in particular you'd want to have happen for them in a thread?

I was thinking of possibly having a thread where Eliana decides to confront her mother about Miela's treatment of Ĉiela? She wouldn't be trying to challenge her about it, more so wanting an open discussion about why her mother is treating her sister the way she is, and just try to get Miela to close the distance between herself and Ĉiela.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:27 pm
HoneyTeaTree
LydaLynn
HoneyTeaTree
LydaLynn

Aw, thanks! I adore yours as well! c: Is there anything in particular you'd want to have happen for them in a thread?

I was thinking of possibly having a thread where Eliana decides to confront her mother about Miela's treatment of Ĉiela? She wouldn't be trying to challenge her about it, more so wanting an open discussion about why her mother is treating her sister the way she is, and just try to get Miela to close the distance between herself and Ĉiela.

That sounds interesting, I'm good for it.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas