Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 am
Leez0rz

Devil NightShade

I managed to not be a sack of potatoes and noticed the 24-hour dinosaur breeding thread! Were either of you available for our pairs to be listed? I don't mind posting them, just let me know (I don't want to step on any toes!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:00 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Ghouliboo

Totally understand if you like the other offer better but I couldn't resist offering.. XD
What with him loving flowers, and her being a MLP Lotus Flower pony

User Image User Image

Kaylanna is a energetic, and spunky little mare. She finds it hard to find fear in anything because she's never really faced hardships in her life. Wherever she travels, she's sure to collect flowers, adding fresh ones to her mane, and tail, so she always carries the scent of many flowers around her, something she finds to be very calming.

Her energy can have a downside, however, because Lanna is also... well... Terribly clumsy. If there's nothing there to trip over she'll simply trip over her own hooves! But with that happy attitude of hers, she'll often laugh it off, pick herself up and keep running. The only thing she loves more than her flowers is running swift across the lands.

I think they may be interesting together with their mutual love of flowers, and when he's flying I can absolutely see Lanna running trying to keep pace(until she trips), she's that kind of determined XD

Ack, I'm just now seeing this! I'm so sorry for not responding, but Tsu and I have already discussed Whim and Ophelia on AIM ;__; Thank you so much for your offer, Kayla is a pretty gal!!  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 am
Ghouliboo
Ack, I'm just now seeing this! I'm so sorry for not responding, but Tsu and I have already discussed Whim and Ophelia on AIM ;__; Thank you so much for your offer, Kayla is a pretty gal!!
Haha it's fine! Thanks for the reply heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:26 pm
Ghouliboo
Leez0rz

Devil NightShade

I managed to not be a sack of potatoes and noticed the 24-hour dinosaur breeding thread! Were either of you available for our pairs to be listed? I don't mind posting them, just let me know (I don't want to step on any toes!)

T ^T I'm sorry I didn't see this! Once I get a couple out I'd be happy to bring them in heart  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:04 pm
Ghouliboo
Leez0rz

Devil NightShade

Sorry, I don't have an open slot yet. u__u Maybe one or two more couples down? emotion_bigheart I can put one of the couples up on MCCL, if you are interested. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image
love interest perhaps? xD

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm
Ghouliboo

User ImageUser Image

He's pretty manipulative and his mother is pretty darn evil as well. He's exceedingly vain and will manipulate a mare into breeding with him if she's pretty enough just so he can spread his and his mothers evil genetics. If a mare has the same views as him then he doesn't have to resort to manipulation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm
*longingly gazes at Heart Taker* + +a .... <333

Ghouliboo

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers