Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
I need some advice/a place to vent.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 pm
So, back in February, I found someone through this guild who I could call my first girlfriend, purely online due to distance but a girlfriend nonetheless. And, it was good for a while. But, after that while, communication started dwindling down here and there. Now, it has been a whole month with no contact. During this past month I've tried every line of communication we have between the two of us, several times, and have gotten nothing. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. This is my first relationship and I don't know what I can do to even see if it still is a relationship. Can anyone here help me?

This section is a message for her. I'm going to share this post to her and pray that she sees this soon.

I love you. I miss you. I want to talk to you soon. But please know that I feel hurt, alone, and very, very afraid. I know that these feelings were probably caused by accident, but I wanted you to know that this is how I'm feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:56 pm
The Mad Land Monarch
So, back in February, I found someone through this guild who I could call my first girlfriend, purely online due to distance but a girlfriend nonetheless. And, it was good for a while. But, after that while, communication started dwindling down here and there. Now, it has been a whole month with no contact. During this past month I've tried every line of communication we have between the two of us, several times, and have gotten nothing. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. This is my first relationship and I don't know what I can do to even see if it still is a relationship. Can anyone here help me?

This section is a message for her. I'm going to share this post to her and pray that she sees this soon.

I love you. I miss you. I want to talk to you soon. But please know that I feel hurt, alone, and very, very afraid. I know that these feelings were probably caused by accident, but I wanted you to know that this is how I'm feeling.

HI there, really sorry you're going through this been there myself. I hate to say it but it's possible she has given up on you and deserted. I say give her another month and if no contact then let it go. I know you'll blame yourself, asking yourself if maybe you did something wrong. You didn't, she just wasn't interested and she didn't have the courage to tell you. You'll get through this.  

AvalonIII

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:08 pm
The Mad Land Monarch

She left you without even telling you. That means you are a free man. Don't give me a sob story but she was the love of my life crap because if she was she wouldn't have left you. It's not your fault it's hers. She left you alone with a broken heart and didn't even care. So you know what you should do. Go hang out with your friends. Find a different person and just take it slow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:43 am
D'awww....
Poor guy > w <  

dead account dead btw

Hardcore Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500

xGreyWulfx

5,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm
Dang! You people are rough with the advice. very harsh!
Long distance relationships, almost never work. Given how you seem to be affectionate and what not, its ok to be. Wondering why? how? what if's isnt going to do you any good what so ever. I'm not saying give up, but keep it open just in case she does reply or tries to get into contact with you. Right now what you need is to get out into the world and experience all its marvels, trust me! meaning Make friends, experience going out and what not. im sure you've heard this cliche sentence before but there are plenty of women out there.
You have to understand that its a process and patience is absolutely required.
Distract yourself, do what makes you happy and don't say " She made me happy" because i wont accept that as an answer.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games