Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Male 23 years looking for a female 20-23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:08 am
Hey as you can see from my username I am pretty big into anime and hopefully one day I can cosplay. I am also into video games and a whole bunch of other stuff which you will find out once you get to know me. I'm not picky at all in my taste in women expect just be honest and nice at least. Well that's the end of my little gloating private message me if you want later!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:10 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Hey as you can see from my username I am pretty big into anime and hopefully one day I can cosplay. I am also into video games and a whole bunch of other stuff which you will find out once you get to know me. I'm not picky at all in my taste in women expect just be honest and nice at least. Well that's the end of my little gloating private message me if you want later!

Ello mew mew ^^ I love your username. Garaa is one of my favorite characters. My first cosplay was from the Naruto series ^^  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:21 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX
Garaa0fTheSand

Ello mew mew ^^ I love your username. Garaa is one of my favorite characters. My first cosplay was from the Naruto series ^^

Lol I like you already xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 am
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

Really O//.//o hehe. Actually there is a convention coming up and one of the guests of honor is the voice actor of Garaa  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:20 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

Really O//.//o hehe. Actually there is a convention coming up and one of the guests of honor is the voice actor of Garaa

Your kidding me?! Really? sigh wish I didn't spend all my money on the spring sale lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

Your kidding me?! Really? sigh wish I didn't spend all my money on the spring sale lol

I kidd you not. I was actually thinking of cosplaying Garaa but a female version but I don't know if I can handle the contacts for it.  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:43 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

I kidd you not. I was actually thinking of cosplaying Garaa but a female version but I don't know if I can handle the contacts for it.

Yeah I heard that stuff hurts if you don't carefully use it properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

I love contacts but the ones for Garaa seem a little extreme for me hehe. Oh and sorry for the late response, Gaia did not inform me that you posted even though you quoted me.  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 pm
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand
Garaa0fTheSand

I love contacts but the ones for Garaa seem a little extreme for me hehe. Oh and sorry for the late response, Gaia did not inform me that you posted even though you quoted me.

It's okay lol. I'll go ahead and pm you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:56 am
hello there lol hows you ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash