Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:00 pm
-throws up hands- I'm done messing with the coding. XD Sorry for triple quoting you or what not lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:21 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fokushi Meishin

Hey Astoria, Can you tell me about Dahlia Kitkun. I think she might look good With Bayonet for a fling or something But I don't know what you where looking for for her.

User ImageUser Image
Ooooo Bayonet is lovely. I was actually staring at him the other day wondering who I could throw his way haha!

So Dahlia actually has a LM plot in the works so doing a fling would actually be alright since I was thinking about her having one before she settled down.

She's very curious about things and has a nice demeanor over all. She doesn't like hostilities and will avoid them at all costs.

That's about all I have for her so far. XD

Also as a side note. I have quite the breeding list as of right now so it would be a little bit of a wait. If that is okay with you and you decide you want to throw them together. Would you like to RP them and see what happens?

I'm glad you like him for a second her was worried that she was out of his league cat_sweatdrop

Bayonet:.... Why must you lie about me to save face human?....

Hehe silly Bay doesn't know what he is talking about cat_wink

Bayonet:.......Hnn...

I don't mind it being a fling he has a little bit of growing before he can settle down anyway. I would love to RP them. Would you want to RP in guild or some other way?
(P.S. I have no breedings planned or in the waits soo IDK if that helps or not xp )

I thought mine were out of his league haha. Funny how our minds work right?

Honestly I think a fling before her settling down would be perfect for her anyway. I can see her being flirty in her youthful years. ^^

Dahlia: oAo

Me; -grins like a chesire- Oh yes. This will be perfect.

We can do google docs, aim, skype or guild. Whichever is best for you! (All my info is at the top if you have any of those)

I have never done a google docs LP and I would love to try it! Lol that is the beauty of jumping in head first and seeing what happens. the worst thing someone can say is no.
Excite!!! whee  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 pm
Fokushi Meishin
AstoriaFallen
Fokushi Meishin

Hey Astoria, Can you tell me about Dahlia Kitkun. I think she might look good With Bayonet for a fling or something But I don't know what you where looking for for her.

User ImageUser Image
Ooooo Bayonet is lovely. I was actually staring at him the other day wondering who I could throw his way haha!

So Dahlia actually has a LM plot in the works so doing a fling would actually be alright since I was thinking about her having one before she settled down.

She's very curious about things and has a nice demeanor over all. She doesn't like hostilities and will avoid them at all costs.

That's about all I have for her so far. XD

Also as a side note. I have quite the breeding list as of right now so it would be a little bit of a wait. If that is okay with you and you decide you want to throw them together. Would you like to RP them and see what happens?

I'm glad you like him for a second her was worried that she was out of his league cat_sweatdrop

Bayonet:.... Why must you lie about me to save face human?....

Hehe silly Bay doesn't know what he is talking about cat_wink

Bayonet:.......Hnn...

I don't mind it being a fling he has a little bit of growing before he can settle down anyway. I would love to RP them. Would you want to RP in guild or some other way?
(P.S. I have no breedings planned or in the waits soo IDK if that helps or not xp )

I thought mine were out of his league haha. Funny how our minds work right?

Honestly I think a fling before her settling down would be perfect for her anyway. I can see her being flirty in her youthful years. ^^

Dahlia: oAo

Me; -grins like a chesire- Oh yes. This will be perfect.

We can do google docs, aim, skype or guild. Whichever is best for you! (All my info is at the top if you have any of those)

I have never done a google docs LP and I would love to try it! Lol that is the beauty of jumping in head first and seeing what happens. the worst thing someone can say is no.
Excite!!! whee

whoot!

Do you have gmail? PM it too me if you like ^^ mine is ambermaidens@gmail.com I can set up the document if you haven't done one before. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:43 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 pm
ninja