Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[Meta OOC] Limbo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am
=D I shall touch base with Mouse and whoever wins the other sibling to see if they have any thoughts. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:59 am
Umgiyo & Thula Contest

nessiaing & DavyJnah win the couple!

Contest Entry

Umgiyo's Player: nessiaing
Thula's Player: DavyJnah

Thula's Class: Full Moon: High Class

Umgiyo's Rank: Guard
Thula's Rank: Lady

Would Umgiyo be interested in higher ranks (e.g. Hunt Leader, Patrol Leader, Priest)? Which rank and why? Umgiyo finds his job very rewarding and despite his marriage to a high class lady Umgiyo never considered becoming just a lord. However if the opportunity came up to be a patrol leader Umigyo would be honoured to be called upon and would take the position with a great deal of pride.

Would Thula be interested in higher ranks (e.g. Hunt Leader, Patrol Leader, Priest)? Which rank and why? She might be interested in becoming a Priest more specifically a Midwfie. She is excited to bring new life into the pride after such a difficult period to be more fulfilling than just because

How did they meet?

Umgiyo had seen Thula the day she joined the pride with her family. On his side it was love at first site. However the young lion thought he never had a chance as soon as he found out that she was of the high class, a lady. He couldn’t fathom a way to have a beautiful lioness who was slated as a lady in the pride be interested in the darkly coloured guard. A hard worker as always Umgiyo watched over Thula from a distance while he helped to ensure the prides safety as well. Although he didn’t ever pick a side in the civil war he isn’t exactly sad to see the king being removed.

Thula has enjoyed a life being a member of the upper class. As she has grown older though she had become bored with living life as “just” a lady. Instead Thula wants to be more… a midwife. She wants the joy of bring new life into the world, specially after the pride has been going through such troubling times.

RP of the day they began to be a “we”

Umgiyo:
Umgiyo gave his head a shake as he made his way back to the centre of the pride. Normally the line stood tall and proud but tonight he just felt like he wanted to slink in the shadows and go on seen. He had been stupid on his guard and hadn't been watching what he was doing to busy day dreaming, an activity that he rarely let himself do when on duty. While day dreaming and strolling along he had managed to walk himself right into a thorne bush and was now had a cheek full of thornes he couldn't get out himself.

Umgiyo contemplated his choices, he could go to his brother or sister but they would likely tease him mecrilessly. He could try to take care of themself but it wasn't exactly ease to tend to a wound that he himself couldn't see. No he had to find someone to help... he just didn't know who that someone was yet. He hoped to find someone soon he wanted to get these damn things out of his cheeks before infection set in. Things had been tense in the pride though everyone was a little on edge.

Thula:
She had seen the male that she had grown fond of him from her time within the pride. Though she had kept her distance a bit from him she wanted so dearly to meet him but each time he seemed uninterested in her. Was she not pretty enough for him? What was his reason for not liking her? It confused her. Did he maybe have different views than her? She had groaned inwardly not wanting to let others see it.

Then one day she saw him hurt. Now it was not really something she had to do, being a Lady she could laze about. But she wanted to help him. Give them a moment to break whatever barrier they had between them. As light as a feather she went to his side, placing a paw upon his side and whispering that she was not a threat but someone who wanted to help.

"I know a bit about what could be done. You're lucky I was wandering about." She smiled at the male she had had her eyes on. She hoped his eyes were still upon her as well.

Umgiyo:
Umgiyo froze when he felt a paw at his side. Turning he saw her. He stomach automatically started doing flips. He was torn betten excitement, embarrassment and nervous. The female that had happened upon him was one he was no stranger too. He had known of her since shortly after she joined the pride with her parents a juv. Umigyo had fallen in love wiht her the moment he saw her and had grown up with his heart belonging to her.

He struggled to find his words. "I uh, oh I couldn't impose upon you Lady Thula." he said bowing his head and showing the respect her position entitled her too. He couldn't believe that one of their first interactions were taking place while his cheek was full of thorns.

Thula:
She knew his name, a name she cherished secretly to herself. The reason she fended off any other invitations to her heart. "Umgiyo." Trying to make his name not sound like she was looking down upon his station. What he did was for the good of them all. "You are not imposing." She said as she sat on her haunches and used her paws to look at his face. It looked bad.

"This will hurt but I can pull those thorns out. I can get something to put on it." She could bring him back to where she stayed. A few things she owned could help him. Part of her felt that they would need to sneak though, he didn't seem to be the type who might want to parade around with her back to where she lived.

Umgiyo:
Umgiyo lifted his eyes to her shock filled his face when she said his name. He had never even imagined that she knew his name. He found himself at a loss of words, he just nodded his head in an atempt to tell her he'd follow her anywhere.

"I would never be able to repay your kindness." he told her in a soft spoken voice. He was afraid the two of them would draw attention and he didn't want her to receive any ill will from others of her rank. Sure not all lord and ladies would judge her for it. But he assumed enough would. He had never actually had more than a polite passing of words with someone that high of class. No Umgiyo did his best to stay clear of anyone, easier that way nto to step on any toes.

Thula:
The female could see that he was shocked to see that she knew who he was. Although she could also see that he could be in a drool over he moment and touch a paw to his chin. "You don't have to repay my kindness. Just um. Wait here. I will be back with supplies." It would take her a little bit and he'd have to endure the pain but she could easily help him once she got back. "If you are ok with that?"

Umgiyo:
Umigyo nodded in thanks, it was unbelievable how well she seemed to understand him. He could feel himself falling even deeper in love with her... as if that were even possible. "Go I will wait here."

He shifted to a laying down position hidden in the trees to wait for her he didn't want to be too obvious. As he watched her walk away he knew that he couldn't let her walk away again. Things were shifting in the pride and he needed to step up now or loose out the chance. He swore to himself the moment she got back here he would tell her he would tell her everything.

Thula:
She gathered what she needed and returned as carefully as she could to the wounded male. Things were changing in the pride but she wasn't sure just yet what that meant for her. She loved him but didn't want to say it aloud as if it were going to jinx something.

"How are you holding up?" She asked as she came back, dropping the bag of medicine she could rub onto the wound after removing the thorns. "Its going to hurt but I can remove those." Going to gently remove the thorns from his face.

Umgiyo:
Umigyo waited patiently as she tended to his face. He couldn't possibly tell her how deep his love ran while he had thornes sticking out of his cheek.

Once the last throne was pulled and the ointments applied Umigyo did his best to straighten himself out. "Thank you Thula." he said. He felt as though he could hardly breath but he didn't want to miss his chance. "I love you." he blurted out. He had hopped it would have come out with more finesse but it was out there now.

Taking a deep breath he continued, "I have loved you since we were kids, and I neve rthought you would give me the time of day, you are a lady after." He finallly got the nerve up to look Thula in the eye as he spoke, "But I saw today that you are so much more than a lady, and I have fallen even more in love and I can not bare not to tell you a moment longer." He reached a paw out and grazed her cheek lovingly. There it was out in the open and he honestly couldn't be happier.

Thula:
Did he just... did he just admit what she felt? The female blinked a few times as she looked at the male before her. She looked now like a fish gasping for air as she tried to find the words she knew she had. This was.. sudden. She let him continue, feeling the butterflies get wilder in her belly. Especially when he touched her cheek, she purred and leaned into it.

"Umigyo." A name she repeated silently every night wishing that she could see him as she did now. "I feel the same. I have loved you for so long but with my station it felt almost forbidden. I did not want to get scorned for our love and tried to stay away. But I saw you hurting and I knew I had to at least help you."

Joyful that the situation was now out there in the open. "I want you to be my mate. I don't know how we are going to do this but that is what I want. I hope it is what you want too."

Umgiyo:
"I do" Umigyo said. It really was all the needed to be said.

nessiaing

DavyJnah

Only one small change is necessary: The information provided indicates that Umgiyo and his siblings were born in the lower middle class. There is no way that Umgiyo could have been a guard, the only job he could have had is hunter (a conscious choice on my part when assigning them to lower-mid).

He can, however, have helped out as an unofficial guard and relished the opportunity to properly join them once married.

And before anybody asks: both entries had some technical/continuity issues so that balanced out. Both were marvelous despite this, it was not an easy decision to make :3

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:14 am
Ecavi

Only one small change is necessary: The information provided indicates that Umgiyo and his siblings were born in the lower middle class. There is no way that Umgiyo could have been a guard, the only job he could have had is hunter (a conscious choice on my part when assigning them to lower-mid).

He can, however, have helped out as an unofficial guard and relished the opportunity to properly join them once married.

And before anybody asks: both entries had some technical/continuity issues so that balanced out. Both were marvelous despite this, it was not an easy decision to make :3

Oooops that was my goof thank you <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:18 am
Ecavi

Did you colour them both?  

nessiaing

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 am
nessiaing
Ecavi

Did you colour them both?